Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018 season, is this Reds last stand?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018 season, is this Reds last stand?

Originally posted by tylerzx2002 View Post
    Can you imagine a player like Vesey coming to the bench after even just one shift of floating around the zones not back checking with Walsh behind the bench? Red needs to hold that behavior accountable and set good habits for the younger players. Creating a culture of hard work can help bridge the gap of having lesser talent, but we haven't seen that ability from this staff yet.
    I watched the Out of the Woods documentary on Youtube a few months ago for nostalgia's sake. It's amazing how many times Shawn benched the Ferraros for defensive lapses.

Comment

Originally posted by AMC View Post
      I watched the Out of the Woods documentary on Youtube a few months ago for nostalgia's sake. It's amazing how many times Shawn benched the Ferraros for defensive lapses.
      AND that in turn goes back to Gendron, he talks and never does...especially when they get penalty's while on the power-play/ on the offensive side of the game....senseless charging and stick penalty's....and the one every or almost every other game penalty of too many men on the ice. Gendron needs to be accountable also, along with his Assistants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
        I essentially agree, but don't count football out just yet. Their schedule was front-loaded. This is a pretty good team. Josh Mack is an exceptional talent who could have made an impact at D-1.

I'd love it if hockey had a shot going forward, but I just don't see it. Red has finished what Tim started. We are all whistling past the graveyard on that one.
        Agree. Sucks they lost this weeks game and couldnt find a replacement. Rookie QB needs game reps.

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
        43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
        104-47-14 (.669) in that time
        3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerzx2002 View Post
          Can you imagine a player like Vesey coming to the bench after even just one shift of floating around the zones not back checking with Walsh behind the bench? Red needs to hold that behavior accountable and set good habits for the younger players. Creating a culture of hard work can help bridge the gap of having lesser talent, but we haven't seen that ability from this staff yet.
          Vesey has been benched or at least he didn't suit up. I thought they were coaches decisions?
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

http://bangordailynews.com/2017/09/2...ams-strengths/
            UMaine Black Bears Recruit Info Site GO BLUE!!

Comment

Is something happening in Bangor next weekend? I had no trouble booking hotels for the 20th or 27th but prices are 30% higher for the 6th if rooms are available at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                Is something happening in Bangor next weekend? I had no trouble booking hotels for the 20th or 27th but prices are 30% higher for the 6th if rooms are available at all.
                Columbus Day weekend. Probably a lot of leaf peepers.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Columbus Day weekend. Probably a lot of leaf peepers.
                  They're leaves. Nothing to see. Go home.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Prices go up and down each month that I have noticed in my bookings the last three years. Supply and Demand.

Comment

It all starts with Goaltending....even on a team that needs everything at this present time.

Comment

Well Friday evening and still no season tickets....quite something....have called and called and they {Ticket Office} can't understand or figure where they are....and the kicker is these tickets were mailed out last Friday Sept. 22nd....spoke to a few of my old rink hockey friends and they also have no season tickets and they live 5 and 6 miles from the Famed Alfond Arena and Ticket Office..Just shows the POOR STATE this Sports ticket department is in, funny how they can get your money and donation fee's and have no problem. Well just wondering if others have experience this situation of not getting there season tickets and then getting the blah-blah talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                          Well Friday evening and still no season tickets....quite something....have called and called and they {Ticket Office} can't understand or figure where they are....and the kicker is these tickets were mailed out last Friday Sept. 22nd....spoke to a few of my old rink hockey friends and they also have no season tickets and they live 5 and 6 miles from the Famed Alfond Arena and Ticket Office..Just shows the POOR STATE this Sports ticket department is in, funny how they can get your money and donation fee's and have no problem. Well just wondering if others have experience this situation of not getting there season tickets and then getting the blah-blah talk.
                          Assuming they went out the 22nd, how is that the ticket offices fault? Isn't your beef with the US post office?

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            Assuming they went out the 22nd, how is that the ticket offices fault? Isn't your beef with the US post office?
                            They probably didn't send them out or had some sort of mix up.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              They probably didn't send them out or had some sort of mix up.
                              Hard to tell what happened from here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                With many people in the area and beyond miles away makes me wonder how its the US Postal fault...question is the Ticket Office say they sent them out, but did they? Why do I say that is because they told me that they sent my FB renewal form out, which I never got and was lucky enough to call them the day of the deadline to re-up my seats. Then I ordered extra FB tickets and never got them, again they didn't know why, called two different times on that issue and low and behold the tickets showed up 3 days later....but not because they re-did them...oh no they said they didn't....but checking the Postage date and it was sent out the second time I called...trust me I hate to be #issed off towards them....but many-many question marks with that outfit. AND that goes with there processing fee's...my Hockey and Football season tickets were charged $10.....while my other FB extra tickets were charged a $6 processing fee. So I do have many issue's on how they run there "BUSINESS" and it is a Business.

Comment

Working...
                                X