Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018 season, is this Reds last stand?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018 season, is this Reds last stand?

If anyone is nterested the All-American Prospects Game is streaming live for free. Link below. No Maine players but top talent and some names you'll see coming to Orono in the future.

http://www.allamericanprospectsgame.com/
    UMaine Black Bears Recruit Info Site GO BLUE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bhall44 View Post
      If anyone is nterested the All-American Prospects Game is streaming live for free. Link below. No Maine players but top talent and some names you'll see coming to Orono in the future.

http://www.allamericanprospectsgame.com/
      Impressive performance by Brady Tkachuk (player of the game) and soon to be playing for BU. Oliver Wahlstrom looked good and had a game tying goal at one point. Maine will be quite fortunate if they are able to receive a commitment from one or two players who competed in this game.

Comment

As of Friday, has anyone received there season tickets for the upcoming season..?

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
          Impressive performance by Brady Tkachuk (player of the game) and soon to be playing for BU. Oliver Wahlstrom looked good and had a game tying goal at one point. Maine will be quite fortunate if they are able to receive a commitment from one or two players who competed in this game.
          Until this Program improves on the ice and starts winning then you are right that there will be few and far between Elite type players looking @ Maine. Maine could be well suited to continue to look overseas in Sweden/Finland/Czech Republic/etc. and add this group to players from Mass/Minn. and Western Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
            As of Friday, has anyone received there season tickets for the upcoming season..?
            Tickets have been mailed
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              Tickets have been mailed
              Good to hear....but I have had problems in the past with the ticket office...that being they said the tickets were in the mail...and they never showed up and had to call and call. Sadly this is the norm of late, not like it was many/many years ago. BUT Thanks for the UPDATED info....now waiting for the Post Man..!!!

Comment

Folks have gotten tickets. I think they had to wait for the fancy picture tickets that season ticket holders got

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Folks have gotten tickets. I think they had to wait for the fancy picture tickets that season ticket holders got

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  I am one of those Season Ticket [3] Holders and have not received anything as of Friday. But like I said before, nothing this Ticket Office does surprises me....I almost know that there's a chance again I'll be on the phone....asking where's my tickets and as usually will get the song and dance routine......anyways for me there better be progress on the ice and behind the bench this season or I won't worry or harp about tickets next season along with pocketing my donation monies into my own account.

Comment

Still nothing with a week left.
                    When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoBlackBears View Post
                      Still nothing with a week left.
                      Tickets have gotten to folks in Bangor so they are coming. I remember when I gave a **** about tickets.

Football lost again, the flagship program of UMaine has 1 win so far.

Comment

Tickets have gotten to folks in Bangor so they are coming. I remember when I gave a **** about tickets.

Football lost again, the flagship program of UMaine has 1 win so far.
                        Might only win one game if the quarterback plays like he did today.
                        When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

Maine picked last [11th] in Hockey East Media Poll. I am not surprised...but at the same time I don't think they'll finish last...I had them around 7th at best...8th more likely. But we shall see when the games hit the ice in October.

Comment

Maine picked last [11th] in Hockey East Media Poll. I am not surprised...but at the same time I don't think they'll finish last...I had them around 7th at best...8th more likely. But we shall see when the games hit the ice in October.
                            You can only go up from there .

Comment

You can only go up from there .
                              Absolutely! Setting the bar low. Will be interesting to compare to coaches poll. Do they buy into the recruiting hype train BU (and UMass towards the bottom).
                              UMaine Black Bears Recruit Info Site GO BLUE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bhall44 View Post
                                Absolutely! Setting the bar low. Will be interesting to compare to coaches poll. Do they buy into the recruiting hype train BU (and UMass towards the bottom).

Quinn has been heralded as a great recruiter but the guy turns into Whitehead in March and April. Can't win big games.

I had Providence ahead of BU in my poll. Leeman always has his guys playing well in March and April, when it counts. IMO he's the best coach in the league.

I had Maine ninth, but they can finish anywhere from 6-9 IMO. And I also had UNH in the basement, which would be an ohh so fitting end to Umile's career!

Comment

Working...
                                X