Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018 season, is this Reds last stand?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears, 2017-2018 season, is this Reds last stand?

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
    With many people in the area and beyond miles away makes me wonder how its the US Postal fault...question is the Ticket Office say they sent them out, but did they? Why do I say that is because they told me that they sent my FB renewal form out, which I never got and was lucky enough to call them the day of the deadline to re-up my seats. Then I ordered extra FB tickets and never got them, again they didn't know why, called two different times on that issue and low and behold the tickets showed up 3 days later....but not because they re-did them...oh no they said they didn't....but checking the Postage date and it was sent out the second time I called...trust me I hate to be #issed off towards them....but many-many question marks with that outfit. AND that goes with there processing fee's...my Hockey and Football season tickets were charged $10.....while my other FB extra tickets were charged a $6 processing fee. So I do have many issue's on how they run there "BUSINESS" and it is a Business.
    if its the tickets offices fault and this is an example of how the ADs office runs, guess you know why the hockey team isn't performing.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Fyi ~ I received my season tickets today (9/30 - Saturday). The postmark on the envelope was (9/25 - Wednesday).

Comment

• Originally posted by Maine Event View Post
        Fyi ~ I received my season tickets today (9/30 - Saturday). The postmark on the envelope was (9/25 - Wednesday).
        Shocking.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Made the trip to Orono today and spoke with a few in charge of tickets, got the scoop on what happens with the tickets that are sent out to you and I....they leave the Ticket Office and go to the University Mail Office, from there they get picked up and go over to Hamden, from there they go to Portland, and then they are sent to where ever they are ADDRESSED to, like say Kingfield, Maine...Houlton, Maine...Waterville, Maine...Boston, MA. ....etc. ....so it's quite a full circle these tickets go through. So in a way I was wrong in directing my disgust @ the Ticket Office.....but at the same time what is going on that these tickets need to go trough these 4 places before they even settle into your Post Office Box....wow and at the same time NOT SURPRISED with out USPS. I was given my 3 tickets for Sundays game and was told to wait and see if I ever get my Season Ticket Package this up coming week, if not then I have to go to the Ticket Office this coming Friday and get a whole set of NEW SEASON TICKETS. Trust me I am NOT making this up....

Comment

Still the fault of the ticket office. They should have been sent out a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by maineiac View Post
              Still the fault of the ticket office. They should have been sent out a month ago.
              I understand that point as they say over and over the last few years that the tickets will be sent out 2 weeks before the first home game.

Comment

Saturday's Score: UMass-Lowell 4 Acadia 2

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                  I understand that point as they say over and over the last few years that the tickets will be sent out 2 weeks before the first home game.
                  I ordered some individual games on a weekend and had the tickets by middle of week The big issue this year was waiting for the ticket stock that had the players pictures on them. The ADs office swears thats a huge promotional thing, that benefits the season ticket holders and the student athletes. I say who gives a _____ about pictures on tickets. I'm sure some folks will collect them, scrap book them etc

We'll see what happens in a few hours, who the captains are and what the young guys look like. I'm not turning off the Pats game to see though
                  Last edited by walrus; 10-01-2017, 05:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    I ordered some individual games on a weekend and had the tickets by middle of week The big issue this year was waiting for the ticket stock that had the players pictures on them. The ADs office swears thats a huge promotional thing, that benefits the season ticket holders and the student athletes. I say who gives a _____ about pictures on tickets. I'm sure some folks will collect them, scrap book them etc

We'll see what happens in a few hours, who the captains are and what the young guys look like. I'm not turning off the Pats game to see though
                    No kidding. Back in the day the tickets never had anything fancy on them and no one cared. I'm sure some expert from away convinced them how important the pictures were.

The prices for today's game are completely insane. If anyone pays $50 for a ticket to the game they need serious help.

Comment

Herner looks slow. Hamilton with a c, lacroix with an A, Michel with an A

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                        Herner looks slow. Hamilton with a c, lacroix with an A, Michel with an A

Very impressed with Tiru and Westerlund.

Comment

Tralmaks looks good also, is Robbins playing? Now lets see what Swayman looks like

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            Tralmaks looks good also, is Robbins playing? Now lets see what Swayman looks like
                            Nope. Him, Smith, and Holway are all missing. Maybe they're suspended? Hopefully none of them are hurt. Some of the turnovers were careless but overall I thought Maine played decent enough. Need to do a better job finishing in front.

Comment

Tralmarks has some wheels, D running around a lot.

Comment

Is it me or does Becker look a much better player this year?

Comment

Working...
                                X