X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2017: With Dollar Signs in Goodell's Eyes

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Once again the press has it wrong. Players weren't kneeling down to protest the national anthem. They were on their knees worshiping Tom Brady for that awesome comeback. Even Kep had to be impressed...
    I thought they were on there knees from laughing so hard at Pats D.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

There was some fat redneck MAGA hat-wearing NASCAR fan on FB burning all his Redskins memorabilia and I realized this is now a thing among the Trumpies. Add them to the panty-waisted hippies that want to ban football because of violence and concussions and "The Redskins", and I want to be at that protest march to get video of the inter-cultural harmony. Banning football is the one thing everyone seeking a cause can agree on.
      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Well, bye...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Notice the Under Armour shirt this doosh has on. He cuts off his nose to ensure the spotlight is on him, then dishonors the flag by wearing an article of clothing with the flag on it. What a dipsht.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Finally,
            One of the 32 owners in the NFL has the balls to call it like he sees: NFL Owner Says He Is ‘*********g Livid’ At Players Who Protest The National Anthem
            An NFL owner reached out to The Daily Caller Monday night to express his extreme displeasure with players protesting the national anthem.

“I am *********g livid right now. I see this s**t and I lose my mind. It needs to end immediately,” the owner stated during the brief phone conversation on background Monday.
            What a brave stance for one of the owners to take in this issue...
            To be clear, the owner we spoke with is a shareholder of the Green Bay Packers. We feel this makes him uniquely qualified to put his finger on the pulse of everyday Americans, as opposed to possibly out of touch billionaires that own other NFL franchises.
            Oh.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Gillette Stadium ran out of bottled water Sunday, so when fans asked for tap water, they got it at $4.50/cup.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...?sf116726244=1
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Vikes in first place.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Foot note: At least two of those arrests came when police arrested and released Korey Stringer and (player to be remembered later) in order to simply diffuse a situation as a small mob had formed around the pair after some misunderstanding or another. Immediately upon reaching the station, the two were released without charges.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

WAAAAAAAH... Terrible towels are being burned... I'm going to lose my billions.... https://www.infowars.com/steelers-ow...nthem-protest/

Only way you're getting any of them back is if you fire everyone. Including the one who caved into making a bogus confession and apology.

Comment

That will be great when the same people buy new towels in a month.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        How the hell did Mike Vick not make the list?

EDIT: Nm, he was under dogfighting not animal abuse. Hmm....

ETA2: I like this page: http://nflarrest.com/recent-arrests-by-team.html
                        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 09-26-2017, 01:22 PM.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          That will be great when the same people buy new towels in a month.
                          Wouldn't surprise me, but I'm sure there are some that have completely turned off. I still remember when I turned off basketball; it was when the players exposed that they were just a bunch of sponsorship whores that had zero respect for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            WAAAAAAAH... Terrible towels are being burned... I'm going to lose my billions.... https://www.infowars.com/steelers-ow...nthem-protest/

Only way you're getting any of them back is if you fire everyone. Including the one who caved into making a bogus confession and apology.
                            It's Pittsburgh. The people there live and die through the Steelers. The Pirates are second, and then the Penguins. It's an extremely sports oriented town. This is a temporary hissy fit the people are having.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              It's Pittsburgh. The people there live and die through the Steelers. The Pirates are second, and then the Penguins. It's an extremely sports oriented town. This is a temporary hissy fit the people are having.
                              There was a video on FB of a Ravens ticket holder burning 2 tickets to an upcoming game. Also I believe the Michael Phelps burned 4 Ravens jerseys in protest of the protest.

Jets fans burning their stuff means it's just another Monday.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Willing to bet the people who burn their tickets are just gonna go print new ones or get replacements from their broker lmao.

And why not give the tickets to charity or something? Oh yeah that'd benefit *gasp* poor people and probably even minorities.

Comment

Working...
                                X