X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 2017: With Dollar Signs in Goodell's Eyes

Julian Edelman tore his ACL tonight.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: NFL 2017: With Dollar Signs in Goodell's Eyes

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    Julian Edelman tore his ACL tonight.
    ISO: wiry, sneaky quick Caucasian wide receiver
    FT: monies

Contact NE Patriots
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Oof. Glad I didn't draft him.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Complete tear, too.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

There's a meme going around that says Tebow was ostracized for kneeling after a TD and expressing his Christian beliefs, while Kaepernick is praised.

No. Tebow was criticized because he didn't fit into an NFL system. Also, as I recall, he was asked to move to a different position and refused.

Comment

There's a meme going around that says Tebow was ostracized for kneeling after a TD and expressing his Christian beliefs, while Kaepernick is praised.

No. Tebow was criticized because he didn't fit into an NFL system. Also, as I recall, he was asked to move to a different position and refused.
            White Xtians are so persecuted. *sniff*

Can we all just agree that they were both flashes in the pan at the pro level, and that is the real reason why they aren't playing football anymore? If either one had been consistently good, they'd still be employed.

Comment

Tebow was criticized for two reasons:
              1. He wore his faith on his sleeve.
              2. He was a media darling.

For whatever reason, people hated him because he was forced down our throats by ESPN and lofted by people like Skip Bayless. I'll bet 95% of people didn't even know he refused to move positions.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'm hoping this one catches onto Facebook soon, but it may be a little too obvious.

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Tebow was criticized for two reasons:
                  1. He wore his faith on his sleeve.
                  2. He was a media darling.

For whatever reason, people hated him because he was forced down our throats by ESPN and lofted by people like Skip Bayless. I'll bet 95% of people didn't even know he refused to move positions.
                  As a Bronco fan, Tebow was criticized for 1 and only 1 reason, he couldn't throw the football. Which is somewhat important for the QB.

Comment

Sure. But most football fan don't care if a guy drowns kittens if he can throw the ball through a tire in a trench coat for their team.
                    Code:

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                      As a Bronco fan, Tebow was criticized for 1 and only 1 reason, he couldn't throw the football. Which is somewhat important for the QB.
                      He did win a playoff game.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        He did win a playoff game.
                        stop!!!!
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          This. I'm not a Bronco fan, but having lived in the Denver area, there is one universal thing that everyone seemed to agree upon...Tebow could not make the throws necessary for an NFL QB. His only year as the primary starter, he completed a whopping 46.5% of his passes.

Also, FWIW, while Tebow's team may have won a playoff game with him as starter, Kaepernick actually won his team 4 playoff games, took them to a Super Bowl, and nearly went to another.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

In Totally Not Surprising news, Burfict is facing another suspension for an illegal hit.

Comment

The solution would be to require a legal tackle to be a player wrapped up and brought to the ground, run out of bounds, or gives himself up.

The flying body hits cause most of the injuries and have to go.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                              X