Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bengals players have had enough of Dalton, want team to sign Kaepernick.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: NFL 2017: With Dollar Signs in Goodell's Eyes

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
      Bengals players have had enough of Dalton, want team to sign Kaepernick.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2733742-some-bengals-players-reportedly-want-team-to-consider-signing-colin-kaepernic
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

I stand by my statement. Kapernuts is not starter quality. He's backup, no question.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            I stand by my statement. Kapernuts is not starter quality. He's backup, no question.
            Even then, it's highly unlikely that the Bungles would bring in another QB right now. If Dalton continues to struggle, AJ McCarron would get the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              Even then, it's highly unlikely that the Bungles would bring in another QB right now. If Dalton continues to struggle, AJ McCarron would get the nod.
              And you continue to prove the point.

Comment

Aaron Hernandez found to have had severe CTE.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/21/aa...e-video-photos
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  Aaron Hernandez found to have had severe CTE.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/09/21/aa...e-video-photos
                  Can the victim's families sue the NFL for creating and unleashing the weapon? If I capture and abuse a dog and then release it in public and it bites someone, am I liable?
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Can the victim's families sue the NFL for creating and unleashing the weapon? If I capture and abuse a dog and then release it in public and it bites someone, am I liable?
                    Oh, somebody’s got to pay......

Krafty Bob???
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      I would think Hernandez's victims' families could sue the NFL for intentionally sitting on and stifling the release of information that could've kept these men from choosing the life that eventually caused these situations. It might be a stretch, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if the case was either settled or even made it to court.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        I would think Hernandez's victims' families could sue the NFL for intentionally sitting on and stifling the release of information that could've kept these men from choosing the life that eventually caused these situations. It might be a stretch, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if the case was either settled or even made it to court.
                        That's interesting. Were the Death Stick companies ever sued because they knew they were peddling poison and suppressed it?

I guess the NFL might get out of it by claiming even though they knew they were churning out CTE gorillas there was no study linking being a CTE gorilla with going on a murder spree because Tom Brady whispered "Satan is risen, kill them all" at your locker.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          That's interesting. Were the Death Stick companies ever sued because they knew they were peddling poison and suppressed it?

I guess the NFL might get out of it by claiming even though they knew they were churning out CTE gorillas there was no study linking being a CTE gorilla with going on a murder spree because Tom Brady whispered "Satan is risen, kill them all" at your locker.
                          The states all sued the tobacco companies back in the 90s. As part of that lawsuit, individuals have a very difficult time filing suit against the likes of Phillip Morris now.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Bears-Steelers game, Steelers are down 14-7 with six seconds to go in the first half trying a field goal. Kick is blocked, Chicago returns it but the returner slows up before he crosses the goal line and a Steelers player strips it at the 1 where it bounces into the endzone where another Steelers player illegally bats it out of the back of the end zone. First, it is announced as a touchback which is nullified due to there being no time on the field. Halftime.

Then the play gets reviewed. After about five minutes, they announce that because the ball was fumbled at the 1, and the Steelers were the defensive team, the ball will be taken back to the one and the penalty applied half the distance to the half yard line. Steelers have to run 11 guys out of the locker room to get on the field. Then the Bears get a false start which takes them back and they end up kicking a field goal instead of going for six.

17-7 at half instead of 21-7.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Jets and Buffalo win, Steelers, Ravens Denver lose, what the heck
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

LOLions
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X