Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I would still have never heard of Newsom if it weren't for Bill Maher. It will be somebody we've heard of simply because everybody's now heard of. Bill Clinton will be the last national unknown to win the presidency. Even Obama, a one-term Senator from a meh state, was on the leaderboard four years before he ran. The odds sites used to run to 5, now they're 25 deep.
    JC Kep, first Marty Walsh and now Gavin Newsom, you're a political junkie and you hadn't heard of the mayors of Boston and SF?

Yet you've heard of Tulsi Gabbard? I saw a few hundred posts back that you weren't a fan. What's the story with her?
    I went home with a waitress the way I always do
    How was I to know she was with the russians, too?

Comment

Originally posted by E.J. Smith View Post
      JC Kep, first Marty Walsh and now Gavin Newsom, you're a political junkie and you hadn't heard of the mayors of Boston and SF?

Yet you've heard of Tulsi Gabbard? I saw a few hundred posts back that you weren't a fan. What's the story with her?
      Gabbard sucks -- I know people who have worked with her intimately and she's a fraud and a moron.

Why would I have heard of the mayors of any city? It's a miracle I've heard of de Blasio. I literally can't name the mayor of DC and it's 15 miles from my house.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It would be nice if the right could put down its Nazi salute long enough to help us stop this stuff from happening.

Also: a new low for the dingbat.
        Last edited by Kepler; 08-24-2017, 04:28 PM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It would be nice if the right could put down its Nazi salute long enough to help us stop this stuff from happening.

That 34% is sure an ugly picture.

Comment

Being a woman has nothing to do with it. Being a woman who has been savaged by the RWNJ rage-osphere for years does. That, and demographics make Warren a bad choice.

Any other woman under 70 with minimal baggage would be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Being a woman has nothing to do with it. Being a woman who has been savaged by the RWNJ rage-osphere for years does. That, and demographics make Warren a bad choice.

Any other woman under 70 with minimal baggage would be fine.
              Nope.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Gabbard sucks -- I know people who have worked with her intimately and she's a fraud and a moron.

Why would I have heard of the mayors of any city? It's a miracle I've heard of de Blasio. I literally can't name the mayor of DC and it's 15 miles from my house.
                I can only name mayors of Detroit, and mayors who've committed felonies. They tend to go hand-in-hand.

EDIT: Well, and mayors of New York since Giuliani.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Nope.
                  If Hillary is the only data point for your argument then it's not a very compelling one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    No, it really doesn't.
                    He just doesn't like the sound of her voice. Real solid thought there

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Nope.
                      OK, Mr. "Romney will be POTUS and we're gonna become a Mormon theocracy."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        He just doesn't like the sound of her voice. Real solid thought there
                        I don't like Jonny Gomes' voice either, does that mean I hate guys too?
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          If Hillary is the only data point for your argument then it's not a very compelling one.
                          I've got from 1789 till now. What you got?
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well, would you look at Scoobs. Saying the Democrats shouldn't nominate another woman for President because women can't win.

You're the sexist!

Comment

I would still have never heard of Newsom if it weren't for Bill Maher. It will be somebody we've heard of simply because everybody's now heard of. Bill Clinton will be the last national unknown to win the presidency. Even Obama, a one-term Senator from a meh state, was on the leaderboard four years before he ran. The odds sites used to run to 5, now they're 25 deep.
                              I meant it will be someone unexpected obviously they will be known. It wont be any of the frontrunners now. (nor should it be)

Same about Newsome...his appearances on Maher introduced me to him and **** he is a smooth operator. Hell he is on point about Russia and how it is important but The Dems need a platform people can recognize BEYOND that. The dude will be president he just needs more than 2 years as Governor to do it.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Where are all those Right Wing First Amendement zelots that were up in arms because of the (mostly bs) IRS targeting? This is actually happening and wouldnt you know it they have nothing to say...

Whither Fraudbot wasnt a fraud...this is the stuff that should cheese him off.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X