Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Oof.

Tillerson: I don't believe anyone doubts the American people's values or the commitment of the American government or the government's agencies to advancing those values and defending those values.

Chris Wallace: And the President's values?

Tillerson: The President speaks for himself, Chris.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Who the hell is justifying it? I simply said that Scooby is wrong when he said "white people don't get profiled." That's it. No more. Talk about making a mountain of a molehill.....
      Everyone knew what was meant except you. Typical.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Might be time to stop rebuilding in areas below sea level or in obvious flood plains.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Might be time to stop rebuilding in areas below sea level or in obvious flood plains.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
            Explain your post then. I know what a metaphor is as I used an actual one in my post. Do you actually believe either of the following: trump is behaving as if he believes something dramatic is about to happen to his presidency like Mueller making a definitive statement about an illegal action by trump or a close surrogate, or that in fact something along those lines is actually soon to happen? I ask because neither is true. trump NEVER believes anything bad about him and is going to continue to operate his presidency pretty much like he has from day one, and there is almost zero chance we are anywhere near anything along the lines of a Mueller statement regarding trump's activities.
            Ok...he is acting erratic like something is about to happen. It isnt rocket science...you just assumed something and ran with it.

Here let me go a step further...you ever had a feeling of impending doom? You ever notice you sometimes act a little crazy and stupid when that feeling takes over? That is where Donald is at. It has nothing to do with being arrested, he could get all sorts of bad news in the next few weeks.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Click and read the posts that follow of all their stories. Real stand up guy, eh Drew?
              I posted the article about it (with all their tweets) last night

Crazy stuff huh...Drew doesnt think it is a big deal though. 4th Amendment doesnt matter anyways only the 2nd.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                Oof.

Tillerson: I don't believe anyone doubts the American people's values or the commitment of the American government or the government's agencies to advancing those values and defending those values.

Yikes...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                  Oof.

My respect for Tillerson actually goes up for this. He's just being honest (without actually saying so) that Trump can't be trusted. I much prefer this to Pence etc. backing up the lies that T is always spewing.
                  Hopefully the press understands this and doesn't turn it into a trump flame war that gets Tillerson fired.
                  Last edited by geezer; 08-27-2017, 12:38 PM.
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                  USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Who the hell is justifying it? I simply said that Scooby is wrong when he said "white people don't get profiled." That's it. No more. Talk about making a mountain of a molehill.....
                    We all understood it as white people don't get profiled for being white. Which they don't. Congratulations on finding something to argue about that didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                      My respect for Tillerson actually goes up for this. He's just being honest (without actually saying so) that Trump can't be trusted. I much prefer this to Pence etc. backing up the lies that T is always spewing.
                      Hopefully the press understands this and doesn't turn it into a trump flame war that gets Tillerson fired.
                      Agreed. For being so "Godly" Mike Pence sure does lie a lot. (or cover for liars)
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Summary of today's SCROTUS Twitter excretions:

*Harvey is bad, but rescue effort has been great!
                        *Buy Sheriff Clarke's book, he's a great guy
                        *I'll be headed down to Texas as soon as I won't be in harm's way
                        *But seriously, don't forget about my yuuuuge win in Missouri
                        *NAFTA sucks and we might get rid of it
                        *Mexico will pay for THE WALL!

Butterflies!

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          We all understood it as white people don't get profiled for being white. Which they don't. Congratulations on finding something to argue about that didn't exist.
                          Then say that. Don't make a false statement. I have been called out at times to explain the semantics (and rightfully so). It goes both ways.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Summary of today's SCROTUS Twitter excretions:

*Harvey is bad, but rescue effort has been great!
                            *Buy Sheriff Clarke's book, he's a great guy
                            *I'll be headed down to Texas as soon as I won't be in harm's way
                            *But seriously, don't forget about my yuuuuge win in Missouri
                            *NAFTA sucks and we might get rid of it
                            *Mexico will pay for THE WALL!

Butterflies!
                            Claims he's going to Texas on Tuesday. Anyone with brains knows no one wants politicians around Houston for a month.

Which answers my own question.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Claims he's going to Texas on Tuesday. Anyone with brains knows no one wants politicians around Houston for a month.

Which answers my own question.
                              Not quite true. You're right that it shouldn't happen, but both Bush and Obama got hammered for not appearing on site within the first few days. Just one of those expectations in today's cable news world.
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

"We're going to be there for years", says a FEMA administrator regarding Harvey relief efforts.
                                Course. There's money to be made.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X