Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

A wall would have stopped that hurricane. Build that Wall!!!!!
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

NEWS FLASH!

CBS, ABC, AP, Boston Globe, etc. all reporting FLOTUS arrived in Texas wearing white sneakers. Repeat: the First Lady is wearing WHITE SNEAKERS in Texas.

No word yet on her choice of socks, but all major US news services are reportedly efforting -- Please stand by.
      Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
        NEWS FLASH!

CBS, ABC, AP, Boston Globe, etc. all reporting FLOTUS arrived in Texas wearing white sneakers. Repeat: the First Lady is wearing WHITE SNEAKERS in Texas.

No word yet on her choice of socks, but all major US news services are reportedly efforting -- Please stand by.
        Good. She has more sense than I thought.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
          NEWS FLASH!

do people actually give a f u c k? is this really being covered by news organizations?

Comment

I was more interested in her wearing a hat with FLOTUS across it. Is that to remind Donnie who she is?

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              do people actually give a f u c k? is this really being covered by news organizations?
              Not really. Wisko is just trying to deflect.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                I was more interested in her wearing a hat with FLOTUS across it. Is that to remind Donnie who she is?
                He'll start asking who this Progressive Insurance b**ch is.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  To be honest when I saw her getting on the plane this morning and she had stilleto's on I was a little confused.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.45611c0d6908

Cruz gets three Pinocchio's on his lies about the Sandy Relief bill that virtually no one in Texas voted for. Now they're all lining up with their hands out. This is the sort of thing that really steams me and what mystifies me about people voting for Republicans. What a joke.

I believe Houston and Texas should get whatever money they need but it goes against the lesson some of them need to learn.
                    I agree.
                    Leaving aside the Footweargate scandal poutrage, I don't see how it's possible to teach that lesson. If the feds withheld aid based on past bad behavior, they'd be justifying what the TX reps are already telling them about how "they" don't care about you honest people when you're in trouble. If you give them the help, they'll be justifying how "we need it more than they did and thank God Trump holds the office." There's nothing you can do but lead by a good example and campaign for a better future. In the middle of crisis is not when you hold out for a moral lesson.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Cruz gets three Pinocchio's on his lies about the Sandy Relief bill that virtually no one in Texas voted for. Now they're all lining up with their hands out. This is the sort of thing that really steams me and what mystifies me about people voting for Republicans. What a joke.

I believe Houston and Texas should get whatever money they need but it goes against the lesson some of them need to learn.
                      I agree that it will be completely appropriate to rub it in the faces of the Houston area Reps and Texas Senators who opposed the Sandy relief bill. What I do want to see, though, is a relief bill that is for relief efforts. The Republicans are as capable as Democrats of throwing in a bunch of pork for pet projects. While the Sandy relief bill needed to pass, Obama and others who sought to include a bunch of non-emergency spending into the bill deserved the opposition they received then, and anyone who does the same now should also be slapped down.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Hard to criticize the President's outfit, pretty similar to what Christie and Obama wore after Irene.

Looks like Michelle was in flats after the Tuscaloosa tornadoes.

I'll be honest though, don't really care on either account. Bad optics, maybe, but hardly worth noting. Definitely worth a small cringe though.

I don't see many premier outlets covering the attire in my new feed. Mostly tabloids if you search for it. If there are any respected outlets covering the attire, I would really hope it would be to criticize the other outlets for even putting it in print. There are far more important things to do than worry about their attire. His weird tweets, poor reaction to the relief effort, and complete lack of any mentions of links to the Red Cross and other organizations is worth covering.

Note: He still hasn't sent out a link or instructions on how to donate to the relief effort. He has, however, tweeted:
                        • A book recommendation for a Nazi
                        • Some blathering by convicted felon Dinesh D'Souza
                        • Something about NAFTA
                        • Mexico paying for the wall
                        • His envy over the size of Harvey
                        • He won the state of Missouri by A LOT!
                        • A message to Fox & Friends that boils down to "HI! I'm watching you this morning!"
                        • Fox News reporter's criticism about Obama pardons

Yay!
                        That's because those smart people know the Red Cross is evil, doesn't use any of the money to help the victims, etc. I read the comments after someone shared the Obama tweet and there were hundreds of people pooping all over the Red Cross. This business of hating anything Obama touches is really a sickness.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          That's because those smart people know the Red Cross is evil, doesn't use any of the money to help the victims, etc. I read the comments after someone shared the Obama tweet and there were hundreds of people pooping all over the Red Cross. This business of hating anything Obama touches is really a sickness.
                          Read the comments in the non-political stories on the Fox News site. These people are a bit scary in both their delusions and unabated racism.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Read the comments in the non-political stories on the Fox News site. These people are a bit scary in both their delusions and unabated racism.
                            Looking at the comments on non-political stories on conservative sites it's just so obvious these people are rock stupid. It comes across even if they're talking about football or lawn care.

For the first time in the US, since 1980 we've seen political mitosis along the axis of intelligence. The right always had one foot in the bucket, but by now the two normal distributions barely overlap anymore. The only thing that saves them is the really rich who are milking them but eventually the Dems will be so corrupted that even those people will go blue and then red will just be a chasm of cannon fodder.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              I can just read posts on FB from people in my feed/in town. That is depressing enough

Comment

Normally I would agree but this is what they wanted so let them burn. Texas wants less Federal Government and WAY less Government Assistance...and we know Texans can pull themselves up by their bootstraps so let em.

On another note: anyone who spends more than haf a second worrying about Melania Trump wearing heels or whatever needs to get a life, get a clue and ****.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X