Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051
Results 1,001 to 1,003 of 1003

Thread: POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Trump doesn't listen to sides. He listens to the best deal that he will personally profit from. Period.
    Fixed your post.

This is all about Donny, and the "legacy" he'll set forth for his family. And his ego being bruised by an "educated ******" being Donnie's President for eight years. This isn't about what Donnie will do for you. Or for Sic. Or won't do for Scooby or Kep and myself. He isn't looking for the best deals. Christ he can't even cut a deal to get sh** through Congress.

Why is Trump such a celebrated person when he's the old white male Kim Kardashian? (Famous only for fu**ing complete nobody's on camera) There are thousands of more successful businessmen than Trump: Mark Cuban, Elon Musk, Warren Buffett, fu**ing Lee Iacocca even.

Trump's a fame whore snake oil salesman with all the charm of a Jehovah's Witness.

Best deal? I want whatever burbon you're drinking, because that is apparently some good stuff.

Re: POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Recall this the next time the lamestream media tells you what a master strategist Itch is or what a policy wonk weasel Paul Ryan is.
    Turtle Boy can't wrangle his own caucus and sucks at leading while in power. However, he did successfully systematically destroy the Obama Presidency. Which was (as you remember) his #1 priority.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Re: POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    I've thought for awhile that the Republicans (from purely a political standpoint) should have "repealed" ACA, and "replaced" it with basically the same legislation. This way, they don't get branded with having taken away the insurance of tens of millions of people, they would have been able to sell it to their base that they got rid of Obamacare, and Trump would have "delivered" on one of his key campaign promises and get an early "win."
    Never happen though, because the Freedumb Caucus won't go for giving them folks insurance that the guvmint is responsible for. Maybe if it was so close to Obamacare that enough Democrats would go along to, it could pass, but there's a large enough number of Repubs in the House who think that the benefits are way too generous that they could end up killing it.
    Those are brave men knocking at our door. Let's go kill them!

Thread Information