Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.18 - Who Run Derpertown? McMasterBlaster Run Derpertown.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Did I hear that the president donated $1 million of his own cash?

If so, good for him. That's actually the kind of leadership I expect from the White House
    He's supposedly worth $10 billion. That percentage from someone of the median wealth in this country would amount to $4.99. Generous.

Plus, he only said he was gonna donate it. I won't hold my breath.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      He's supposedly worth $10 billion. That percentage from someone of the median wealth in this country would amount to $4.99. Generous.

Plus, he only said he was gonna donate it. I won't hold my breath.
      Yeah, there are many articles out there about some of his previous "pledges" that never came to fruition.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

If so, good for him. That's actually the kind of leadership I expect from the White House
        I was just thinking Harvey was about 20% as important as finding Obama's birth certificate, so the math checks out.

Also, he'll never pay that money.
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
          Sarah Fuhckabee said he was the other day, however when pressed if the money was coming from his personal account, a business account, or the Trump foundation she was unable to say. I'm guessing the Trump Foundation, which is probably the best use of its money to date.
          The Donald hasn't donated to his own Foundation since 2008 or 2009. Or maybe he will donate some $40.00 MAGA caps.
          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
            DOJ finds no evidence of wiretapping at Trump Tower. A list of those who honestly thought the finding would be otherwise is being prepared on the head of a pin.
            Sicatoka is still going to try and hypothesize that it may have happened though...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The NOK created a tremor
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Sicatoka is still going to try and hypothesize that it may have happened though...
                The right will also say the DOJ concluded Clinton did not commit a chargeable offense with her emails, too, and we know how corrupt that decision was.

Comment

Why the Right is suddenly terrified of political violence.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• A good point very annoyingly made. Hyperbole doesn't serve us nearly as well as it does the conservatives. It takes the whole "grownup" advantage off the table.
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

That's not leadership.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        So, wait, Obama DIDN'T tap Trump Tower? AYFKM?
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Uhuru Kenyatta did it!!!
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            No but lets say he DID do it even though he didnt...wouldnt that be nuts!?!?! #thingsSicatokasaid
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              That's not leadership.
                              I agree. Donating, when you can, is simply being a caring human.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Another missile being prepped??
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X