Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: St Cloud State Huskies 2017-2018

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    31

    St Cloud State Huskies 2017-2018

    Let's get one started for our friends to the North! Another team that could turn a few heads this season!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9

    Re: St Cloud State Huskies 2017-2018

    Quote Originally Posted by GopherBadger View Post
    Let's get one started for our friends to the North! Another team that could turn a few heads this season!
    Really, this is pretty similar to the statement I made about Bemidji. Lets have your insight on why they could turn some heads this season?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    31

    Re: St Cloud State Huskies 2017-2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeydad55378 View Post
    Really, this is pretty similar to the statement I made about Bemidji. Lets have your insight on why they could turn some heads this season?
    Not really...I don't have a kid playing at SCSU; as u do at Bemidji. Just know they are well coached & have a great goalie returning

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9

    Re: St Cloud State Huskies 2017-2018

    Quote Originally Posted by GopherBadger View Post
    Not really...I don't have a kid playing at SCSU; as u do at Bemidji. Just know they are well coached & have a great goalie returning
    My kid will be there in a few years, whats wrong with following the team prior to becoming part of it?

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by GopherBadger View Post
    Let's get one started for our friends to the North! Another team that could turn a few heads this season!
    Which way are the heads turning?

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie44 View Post
    Which way are the heads turning?
    Towards the penalty box. Very dirty team.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
    Towards the penalty box. Very dirty team.
    Good one

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie44 View Post
    Good one
    Trying to injure the goalie like they were is simply 70's hockey. Slew footing is unacceptable.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •