St Cloud State Huskies 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Cloud State Huskies 2017-2018

Let's get one started for our friends to the North! Another team that could turn a few heads this season!

Re: St Cloud State Huskies 2017-2018

Originally posted by GopherBadger View Post
    Let's get one started for our friends to the North! Another team that could turn a few heads this season!
    Really, this is pretty similar to the statement I made about Bemidji. Lets have your insight on why they could turn some heads this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeydad55378 View Post
      Really, this is pretty similar to the statement I made about Bemidji. Lets have your insight on why they could turn some heads this season?
      Not really...I don't have a kid playing at SCSU; as u do at Bemidji. Just know they are well coached & have a great goalie returning

Comment

Not really...I don't have a kid playing at SCSU; as u do at Bemidji. Just know they are well coached & have a great goalie returning
        My kid will be there in a few years, whats wrong with following the team prior to becoming part of it?

Comment

Which way are the heads turning?

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie44 View Post
            Which way are the heads turning?
            Towards the penalty box. Very dirty team.

Comment

Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
              Towards the penalty box. Very dirty team.
              Good one

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie44 View Post
                Good one
                Trying to injure the goalie like they were is simply 70's hockey. Slew footing is unacceptable.

Comment

A not very interesting puff piece for SCS fans on Taylor Crosby. What is interesting is the amount of press the women’s game keeps getting nationally (half the front page of today's sports section . . . for this). But, hey, keep it up NYT.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/27/s...oud-state.html
                  Last edited by thirdtime's . . .; 11-28-2017, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
                    A not very interesting puff piece for SCS fans on Taylor Crosby. What is interesting is the amount of press the women’s game keeps getting nationally (half the front page of today's sports section . . . for this). But, hey, keep it up NYT.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/27/s...oud-state.html
                    Very nice article. Sounds like she's a tremendous teammate. Here's my favorite part of the article:

New teammates quickly learn Crosby has a sense of humor about her surname. She wrote in her player bio that her older brother “also plays hockey.”

Love it!

Comment

Working...
                    X