Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Basketball 2017

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    GM LeBron will probably send Lonzo away.
    He sure as hill won't allow any idiocy from his dad.

Comment

So bron bron is going home...
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I'll bet Balls dad thinks his kid is better than lebron. Ball has to go as there is no way Lebron let's that kid direct the offense. As of right now Lebron left a better team.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          Kawhi still wants to go to LA, so we'll see what they do.
          He'll just wait for FA.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            I'll bet Balls dad thinks his kid is better than lebron. Ball has to go as there is no way Lebron let's that kid direct the offense. As of right now Lebron left a better team.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Bill Simmons always says you can get away with exactly one headcase on your team, if there's an alpha to keep him in line (LeBron certainly qualifies.) You can't get away with two headcases - they start feeding off each other.

What the Ball gongshow is going to do is hinder LA's ability to find players to help LeBron without adding the second headcase. If Ball sticks around, I don't see how this team stacks up enough talent to beat the Warriors without poisoning the locker room.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              Bill Simmons always says you can get away with exactly one headcase on your team, if there's an alpha to keep him in line (LeBron certainly qualifies.) You can't get away with two headcases - they start feeding off each other.

What the Ball gongshow is going to do is hinder LA's ability to find players to help LeBron without adding the second headcase. If Ball sticks around, I don't see how this team stacks up enough talent to beat the Warriors without poisoning the locker room.
              So take your Ball and go home, Daddy?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post

[QUOTE]What the Ball gongshow is going to do is hinder LA's ability to find players to help LeBron without adding the second headcase.

The signing of Lance Stephenson seems to fill that bill.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

[QUOTE=SonofSouthie;6680993]
                  What the Ball gongshow is going to do is hinder LA's ability to find players to help LeBron without adding the second headcase.

Apparently they just got Javale McGee too. God help them.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Leonards stated intent is to sign with the Lakers next summer as FA. So the Lakers dont have to trade for him at the wrong price.

Also means they dont need to over extend other players this summer.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• [QUOTE=SonofSouthie;6680993]
                      What the Ball gongshow is going to do is hinder LA's ability to find players to help LeBron without adding the second headcase.

The world now knows how badly Trump’s father farked him up. Have to give Lonzo credit if he turns out to be a good man and teammate.

Comment

Australia/Philippines FIBA qualifier erupts into a brawl. Philippines ended up playing 3 on 5, then 2 on 5, then they called the game at 1 on 5.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          As of right now Lebron left a better team.
                          I'm no hoops guy, but, um, yeah. And there isn't enough (FA market) out there to make it better any time soon. And LAL really don't have trade bait assets.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            I'm no hoops guy, but, um, yeah. And there isn't enough (FA market) out there to make it better any time soon. And LAL really don't have trade bait assets.
                            4 year deal means his oldest kid gets to spend all four years at the same High school that he thinks has NBA talent, and he hates Dan Gilbert. Without trades, he still probably gets Kawhi next offseason and can contend when GSW's luxury tax finally overwhelms themselves.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              4 year deal means his oldest kid gets to spend all four years at the same High school that he thinks has NBA talent, and he hates Dan Gilbert. Without trades, he still probably gets Kawhi next offseason and can contend when GSW's luxury tax finally overwhelms themselves.
                              GSW going into a new bldg. should be able to pay any lux tax with one arm if they doing it right
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Lakers just brought in another head case, Rondo.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X