Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Basketball 2017

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Dumb question from a non-hoops fan. If the Warriors picked up LeBron this offseason, would they be better or worse? Could Durant (or LeBron) play anywhere but small forward?
    It would be salary cap Armageddon. Someone (probably multiple someones) would have to take a significant pay cut, and the NBA has a max contract and everyone who's anyone knows they can get it.

If they found a way, though, my God that would honestly endanger the league. Silver might have to veto it to save the league.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

LeBron's going to Houston anyway
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        LeBron's going to Houston anyway
        Why don't the Knicks ever make a run at guys like this? I would think NYC would be a gold mine if they just spent the money.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Why don't the Knicks ever make a run at guys like this? I would think NYC would be a gold mine if they just spent the money.
          Start at 3:48. (NSFW language)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH7YY4_Rx4
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I didn't think GS beats Cleveland with Curry and Thompson throwing up bricks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              Start at 3:48. (NSFW language)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH7YY4_Rx4
              Latvian Hulk Smash
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                I didn't think GS beats Cleveland with Curry and Thompson throwing up bricks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                But Durant was on.

MAYBE LeBron and the 11 Dwarves win the next game. Maybe.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  But Durant was on.

MAYBE LeBron and the 11 Dwarves win the next game. Maybe.
                  Or the Warriors take a breather in game 4 like last year, the Cavs score 50 in a quarter, and it just don't matter.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Bryan Colangelo resigns as GM of tProcess. His wife was interviewed and admitted to the burner accounts.

Apparently Daddy Colangelo was threatening to sabotage the team as well if anything happened to Bryan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      Bryan Colangelo resigns as GM of tProcess. His wife was interviewed and admitted to the burner accounts.

Apparently Daddy Colangelo was threatening to sabotage the team as well if anything happened to Bryan.
                      TSN1050 Toronto is taking messages on new lyrics to "The Freah Prince of Bel Air - the Jerry Colangelo edition".
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Game 4 tonight. Come on, GS, call time of death on Cleveland so LeBron can leave again.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

The main competition is between Curry and Durant for the MVP.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            Game 4 tonight. Come on, GS, call time of death on Cleveland so LeBron can leave again.
                            I have no problem with LeBron--he's the best in the game. But no match for what GS has. No team is.

Comment

Apparently "leave guys open on the perimeter" is a bad strategy against the Warriors.

KDR

Comment

GSW by 17 in the 3rd. This thing is slipping away from Cleveland.
                                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X