Ohio State 2017-2018: pour another Schott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
    That was a great game. I'll be keyed up for a while yet this evening. Need to get back on track with the scoring next weekend against the Badgers.
    Yea probably need more than 2 total goals next weekend

Comment

• Re: Ohio State 2017-2018: pour another Schott

Well I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I thought I'd throw this out there for consideration.
      If we advance past the first round of the B1G tournament we will host the second round single game at Nationwide Arena. If you all recall the last time we played there season ticket holders were given seats relative to where they had seats at the Schott.
      Now that became a problem as upon arrival many of us found out we were using the visitors bench which put us on the wrong end of the ice like myself, I want to be on the end we attack twice on.
      This will be the same scenario if we play there. The reason being the Blue Jackets locker room is not open to our use so the next best locker room is the visitors which we will take. Our opponent will have to use one of the small locker rooms in the back (too bad for them) so you've been warned. We will attack twice on the Jackets bench side of the ice which is west end of the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
        Well I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I thought I'd throw this out there for consideration.
        If we advance past the first round of the B1G tournament we will host the second round single game at Nationwide Arena. If you all recall the last time we played there season ticket holders were given seats relative to where they had seats at the Schott.
        Now that became a problem as upon arrival many of us found out we were using the visitors bench which put us on the wrong end of the ice like myself, I want to be on the end we attack twice on.
        This will be the same scenario if we play there. The reason being the Blue Jackets locker room is not open to our use so the next best locker room is the visitors which we will take. Our opponent will have to use one of the small locker rooms in the back (too bad for them) so you've been warned. We will attack twice on the Jackets bench side of the ice which is west end of the arena.
        Im sure moving wont be a problem

Comment

The last time it was a problem to move and sit where we wanted. The Arnold was going on and they got a lot of people from it in the lower bowl if you recall.
          It will be going on again that weekend so parking and traffic will su*k.
          Last edited by Hockeybuckeye; 02-20-2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
            The last time it was a problem to move and sit where we wanted. The Arnold was going on and they got a lot of people from it in the lower bowl if you recall.
            It will be going on again that weekend so parking and traffic will su*k.
            Ok i understand. I wasnt at that game

Comment

What a comeback game! I think the Badgers set too fast a pace to sustain to the end then a lot of frustration led to a lot of people pairing up with dance partners. Wisconsin's Tischke took a game misconduct with about 5 minutes to go so he won't be playing tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                What a comeback game! I think the Badgers set too fast a pace to sustain to the end then a lot of frustration led to a lot of people pairing up with dance partners. Wisconsin's Tischke took a game misconduct with about 5 minutes to go so he won't be playing tomorrow.
                He didn't get a DQ so he cxan play

Comment

Let''s hope that the third period helped the team remember what it's like to score goals. Happy to see Laczynski come out of his funk. Just as happy to see Joshua back and scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                    He didn't get a DQ so he cxan play
                    I thought a misconduct that close to the end of the game keeps you out of the next.

Comment

I'm not sure that I've ever seen 15 minutes of college hockey go down like the last 15 did last night. Amazed that Frederic didn't get a DQ. At least some of the Wiscy players squared up like men, but Frederic's act was that of a little *****. It'll be interesting to keep an eye on Lampasso and Baker too. I thought they were ready to drop gloves the minute they left the penalty boxes. Hopefully, Rohlik and the staff calm them down and get them to focus on what's important. I'd hate to have to see anyone sit for the first game against Sparty.

Comment

That was a an outstanding hockey game. The 2 seed is clinched
                        Pretty sure it already was because we held the tie-breaker against Minny. The official site, already had the series with Sparty up before last night started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
                          Pretty sure it already was because we held the tie-breaker against Minny. The official site, already had the series with Sparty up before last night started.
                          I posted that after the game last saturday

Comment

I posted that after the game last saturday
                            My confusion. New to the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
                              My confusion. New to the board.
                              No big deal

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
                                I'm not sure that I've ever seen 15 minutes of college hockey go down like the last 15 did last night.
                                No big deal when things get physical from frustration, that's just hockey but when you use you stick to the head during a scrum you get in significant trouble.
                                If I'm not mistaken they can revisit this and rule a player ineligible even if a DQ was not initially issued?

Comment

Working...
                                X