Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ohio State 2017-2018: pour another Schott

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Carson Meyer is trying to get out of his one-year transfer suspension to Ohio State by blaming his transfer on Miami's bad cooking & subsequent tapeworm.
    That was a rather strange story when I read it. Just my opinion - he said he had more problems with the Miami coach than the medical people so I doubt the NCAA waives the one year waiting period. He was meeting with the OSU coaches this week to discuss things so nothing official has been offered or done.

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
      Surprised its Penn State and not Michigan coming to town during Michigan week. What are the chances its a Friday/Sunday series and not play on the Game Day
      Michigan probably didn't like that quadruple ***-whipping they took last year and wanted to preclude any chance of a repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
        Michigan probably didn't like that quadruple ***-whipping they took last year and wanted to preclude any chance of a repeat.
        Seeing all 3 of those beat downs in person was great. Was hoping to get to see another 3 this year.

Comment

I see Carson Meyer, the kid from Miami, announced on Twitter yesterday that he is transferring to Ohio State. Up to the NCAA now as to how soon he can play.

Comment

So I see OSU announced on Twitter yesterday that Carson Meyer will join the team this fall.

They also announced that Ryan O'Connell, a defenseman from Ontario who played last season in Penticton in the BCHL will join the team this season. He's a Toronto draftee who was previously committed to Boston U.

Gonna be a crowded locker room if no one leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
              I see Carson Meyer, the kid from Miami, announced on Twitter yesterday that he is transferring to Ohio State. Up to the NCAA now as to how soon he can play.
              Is he one of the ones supposedly told by Miami they would not be on the team next season?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
                Is he one of the ones supposedly told by Miami they would not be on the team next season?
                No. He's an NHL draft pick. He's the one where Miami grossly screwed up the medical diagnosis of his tapeworm, and the coaching staff refused to believe him that something was wrong and called him lazy. Back to full health, he'll be a solid addition for the Buckeyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie Schorr View Post
                  No. He's an NHL draft pick. He's the one where Miami grossly screwed up the medical diagnosis of his tapeworm, and the coaching staff refused to believe him that something was wrong and called him lazy. Back to full health, he'll be a solid addition for the Buckeyes.
                  Meyer and Sean Romeo are both participating in the Blue Jackets camp this week in Columbus.

Comment

Just saw via OSU that the NCAA ruled Carson Meyer is eligible to play this season.

Comment

So, anyone have a catchy title for the new season thread?

Comment

Shuffle off to Buffalo?

Comment

Sittin' pretty at Value City
                          Frozen Four: 1998, 2018

NCAA Tournament: 1998, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2009, 2017, 2018, 2019

The Ohio State University '18
                          University of Western Ontario '19

Comment

I started the new season thread!

Comment

Working...
                            X