Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2017-18: Now with more CTE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2017-18: Now with more CTE!

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    Nah. Fulmer's been sabotaging the search and got AD Currie fired
    Yup.

They had Brohm hired but it was inxnayed and sounds like Leach was the same. Fulmer wants to be AD and he wants Tee Martin to be the HC.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ole Miss needs to learn how to offshore the money.

https://www.ncaa.org/about/resources...?sf174973922=1
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        Nah. Fulmer's been sabotaging the search and got AD Currie fired
        Fulmer’s now the AD.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Someone in the PAC-12 is dumb enough to schedule their championship game in Santa Clara during rush hour
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Someone in the PAC-12 is dumb enough to schedule their championship game in Santa Clara during rush hour
            Yes. It's ****ing bull****. My wife is a lawyer and has court until the end of the day. So we're only a few miles away but cannot go. For a game this big. Because they put it on ****ing Friday at ****ing 5pm. Literally any time on Saturay would be better. 5am on ****ing Saturday would be ****ing better. I hope the ****ing TV ratings on the ****ing East Coast are worth it Larry Scott you ****ing cumlicking ****head.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Yes. It's ****ing bull****. My wife is a lawyer and has court until the end of the day. So we're only a few miles away but cannot go. For a game this big. Because they put it on ****ing Friday at ****ing 5pm. Literally any time on Saturay would be better. 5am on ****ing Saturday would be ****ing better. I hope the ****ing TV ratings on the ****ing East Coast are worth it Larry Scott you ****ing cumlicking ****head.
              This is epic.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                This is epic.
                Apparently I'm allowed to say "cumlicking". I will make use of this in the political threads.

Overall a good game. I would have preferred the win but can't argue with a young team not giving up until the final minute. This whole season was about not giving up.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I had no idea there was even a game last night.

As insufferable as The Farm can be I would have liked to see them win. And, as always, f-ck the Spoiled Children with a rusty nail.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They double-book World Series games and earthquakes during rush hour there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      Apparently Jimbo Fisher to TAMU is official.
                      That seems like a desperate move. Jimbo has done really well, sure. But not on a scale that I think a&m think he will. And he has had years that sucked, too.

I don’t see this lasting the whole contract, which will leave a&m with even less money because of the payout to fire him.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                        That seems like a desperate move. Jimbo has done really well, sure. But not on a scale that I think a&m think he will. And he has had years that sucked, too.

I don’t see this lasting the whole contract, which will leave a&m with even less money because of the payout to fire him.
                        It's $75 million to hire a 9-4 coach to replace an 8-5 coach. If Fisher gets a QB, he's a threat to Alabama, but so was Sumlin with Manziel.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Don’t stop him, he’s on a roll!
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Let the hate flow through you.
                            Last edited by UCBadger; 12-02-2017, 02:26 PM.
                            2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                            2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                            2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                            2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                            2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                            2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                            2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                            Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                            1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Memphis/UCF 48-48 heading into OT.
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

UCF wins it in 2OT. Frost will be taking the Husker job.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X