Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2017-18: Now with more CTE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Because, after SMU, the NCAA will never apply the death penalty again. Too much money is involved, both directly and indirectly.
    All the same, **** Penn State.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Re: College Football 2017-18: Now with more CTE!

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      All the same, **** Penn State.

The appearance of the stadium has been enhanced with the addition of large blue letters spelling out "The Pennsylvania State University" on the west-facing suites, and a list of Penn State's undefeated, national championship, and Big Ten championship years underneath. 2012 is the exception, which was added to this list during the November 24, 2012 game against Wisconsin to honor the team that played after sanctions were passed down during the aftermath of the Jerry Sandusky scandal.
      They're going to make me root for Michigan, Ohio State, and Michigan State in consecutive weeks.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
        I know I'm preaching to the choir but how does Penn St have a team still...
        Because Sandusky just had sex with the boys, he didn't try to recruit them.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          They're going to make me root for Michigan, Ohio State, and Michigan State in consecutive weeks.
          It didn't work this past weekend.

All Pedo State has to do is acknowledge what happened. That's it. Paterno was a great coach- no question. But given his admitted reaction to what Sandusky did, he's a has very flawed character. The simple fact that the fans feel that just the #'s are so important is very sad- football for all of us watching is just entertainment. The should be able to see that crimes that Sandusky did were really horrible, and that Paterno was a key person who let him keep doing it.

Admit that, and all will be forgiven.

Instead we now have a "WE ARE" sculpture. You are people who think football is more important than pediphilia. Really, you are. That's pathetic.

Comment

Wow. Fu-ck them with a cactus. Those students should be ashamed of themselves. I would have transferred out the day I learned of my team and school covering up child rape.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Christian McCaffrey has 228 APYs against Notre Dame in 2015: he clearly did not make the most of his prime-time chance to show he deserved the Heisman.
              Saquon Barkley has 161 APYs against Michigan in 2017: OMG give him the award now!!!!!!!1!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Christian McCaffrey has 228 APYs against Notre Dame in 2015: he clearly did not make the most of his prime-time chance to show he deserved the Heisman.
                Saquon Barkley has 161 APYs against Michigan in 2017: OMG give him the award now!!!!!!!1!
                That's because they had written down the Heisman for Leonard Fournette by the end of October but when Alabama crapped on his face, they erased his name and scribble down Derrick Henry "because he's better than Fournette" instead of looking around.

So if Ohio State sits on Barkley Saturday, you'll hear some talk about JT Barrett getting a lifetime achievement award Heisman, which he'll clinch by destroying Michigan like he does every year.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

That's because they had written down the Heisman for Leonard Fournette by the end of October but when Alabama crapped on his face, they erased his name and scribble down Derrick Henry "because he's better than Fournette" instead of looking around.
                  I see. So it's like eating someone's brain and gaining their powers.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

And usually getting Mad Cow. Thus is the Heisman.

Comment

Or the Championship belt.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                        I know I'm preaching to the choir but how does Penn St have a team still...
                        You just saw unc get a walk, right?
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

For the first time since 2009 BC beats(a really pathetic) Florida State to the tune of 35-3. 4th straight win, 3rd straight over ACC teams since 2013.
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            For the first time since 2009 BC beats(a really pathetic) Florida State to the tune of 35-3. 4th straight win, 3rd straight over ACC teams since 2013.
                            wow. that's a nice win there.
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              wow. that's a nice win there.
                              BC hockey(going to the Denver game tonight)won't be getting a sniff of the NCAA's but if the football team gets a warm weather bowl, don't care who they're playing, we're going.
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

This isn't last year's Irish. Falling behind by their largest margin of the season (0-7) they go 60 yards in 2 plays, 7-7.

I like that Wimbush has no f-cks to give.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X