Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2017-18: Now with more CTE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2017-18: Now with more CTE!

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Notre Dame #17 muthaf-cka!
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Pac-12 could get interesting with Washington and USC as they don't play each other this season.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

The Gophers found their new tailback.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

So, Fleck is visiting MSP-area recruiting prospects via chopper.

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-c...ame/446972463/

Comment

The Chili King did the same thing
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Eff Pedo State sure, but eff Iowa even harder.

Just cause Floyd is in Iowa City resident doesn't mean you have to cheer for pedo state..
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Couple quick notes from last Saturday in Iowa City..

Saquon Barkley is the best college football player I've seen live. I've seen quite a few great ones, including Terrell Pryor, Christian McCaffery, and Melvin Gordon, but Barkley is insanely good.

He's so big and so elusive. He catches the ball flat footed and turns nothing into 8 yard gains regularly. His balance is so good; he hurdled an Iowa CB, then was hit by an Iowa safety in mid air, landed and still got another couple yards.

Also, what a game. One of the best college football games I've seen in Kinnick. Place was absolutely electric.

Excited to see how Iowa responds this week; the future looks pretty darn bright in Iowa City. A 6-5 sophomore QB with 12 TDs and 1 INT through 4 starts, a new offensive coordinator who has broken many Iowa tendencies and has made Iowa less predictable, it's refreshing.

I really think the B1G West will come down to the UW/Iowa game yet again this year, but there's a lot of football left to be played.

Oh, and Akrum Wadley is so much fun to watch as well. Was a pleasure to watch him and Barkley put on a show last week.
                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Washington State 30
                  Spoiled Children 27

Final.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

USC always finds a way.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      USC always finds a way.
                      The ever elusive Reverse Coug It. I haven't seen one in the wild in years.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Apparently USC was using heated benches in the frigid 60 degree weather of Pullman.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Apparently USC was using heated benches in the frigid 60 degree weather of Pullman.
                          Just one example of why they are Spoiled Children.

Comment

Interestingly Wazzou has played its first 5 games at home. Be interesting to see what they do playing away now.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Game scheduled to start at 8...8:20 and the team isn't even at the stadium yet.

ETA: Why are the lights on at the baseball and soccer fields?
                              Last edited by ticapnews; 09-30-2017, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Rusty Surette‏
                                @KBTXRusty
                                Follow
                                More
                                Texas A&M just announced there are no working restrooms right now at Kyle Field due to a water issue. Sooooo…..
                                So, so much poop.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X