Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2017-18: Now with more CTE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2017-18: Now with more CTE!

Why do we need realignment? The divisions are perfect as is.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Lots of people on the internets think it's going to turn into a Big 12 north vs south issue where one division is way better.

Personally I think they're fine. Could do without Maryland AND Rutgers every year, though.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Lots of people on the internets think it's going to turn into a Big 12 north vs south issue where one division is way better.

Personally I think they're fine. Could do without Maryland AND Rutgers every year, though.
        That's normal. Look at the SEC. Same deal.

Everything is cyclical. I'd rather have geographic divisions and unbalance than random divisions that don't make sense with rivalries and history but are balanced. That's silly.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Why do we need realignment? The divisions are perfect as is.
          Agreed. We always hear the East is better than the West, and while they may have more talent, last year alone, Iowa smashed OSU, jNW beat MSU, UW beat Michigan, etc. so I really believe they’re far closer in competitiveness than it’s made out to be.

The East owns a 37-33 advantage in head to head cross division games, but is 4-0 in title games.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Camps are opening up and the season starts in 25 Days. August arrives tomorrow, and that means football season is almost here!
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Urban Meyer's being his usual slimy self, knowingly keeping a wife beater on his coaching staff for at least 3, if not 9 years.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Urban Meyer's being his usual slimy self, knowingly keeping a wife beater on his coaching staff for at least 3, if not 9 years.
                At this point, all these guys have to figure they can sweep it under the rug by using the, "At least I'm not Joe Paterno" defense.

Comment

Well, OSU stuck Urbs on paid leave while they investigate. Give it a week or two. You really don't need your head coach for the beginning of fall camp. He'll be back before week before kickoff
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

What sucks about this whole thing is that it just illustrates (again) how college football has become an entity that thinks that it's above the rest of society.

If would be sad if he lost his job, but if he really hid known abuse to a wife, that's pretty darned bad.

Comment

Well, OSU stuck Urbs on paid leave while they investigate. Give it a week or two. You really don't need your head coach for the beginning of fall camp. He'll be back before week before kickoff
                      I think he's gone.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                        I think he's gone.
                        He’s cooked.

And if he’s not cooked, then OSU has far bigger issues on its horizon.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

OSU football is king there and it's a Trump state. I expect him to be brought back via parade in a couple of weeks.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            He’s cooked.

Maybe he can get a job as Speaker of the House.
                            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              He’s cooked.

have things quieted down at msu? guessing that would be a gauge to see how this plays.
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                OSU football is king there and it's a Trump state. I expect him to be brought back via parade in a couple of weeks.
                                Also expect death threats to the person who was abused.

Comment

Working...
                                X