• Show
Clear All

• POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Continue!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Subscribed because it's about ****ing time.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So, Pence said "I stand with the President" in Charlottesville, then cut his international trip short a day early and is coming back.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

You do understand that Congress determines this, and that it requires 2/3 of House AND Senate to remove him that way, yes? But keep your pipe dream around that you can somehow remove him, so we can continue to bask in the entertainment of your insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          So, Pence said "I stand with the President" in Charlottesville, then cut his international trip short a day early and is coming back.
          McMaster needs his watchdog.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Does it say why he's cutting it short? I bet he thinks he's going to be President soon. He'll actually be worse on the policy side. However, Trump signed a brand new privatize profits / socialize losses initiative yesterday. Basically rescinding Obama's executive order.

You can read about it here.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/c...ump-obama.html
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

BTW, I'm shocked that no one picked up on the subliminal message of the last thread...

Comment

Now that the Manufacturing Council is dissolved, is it true that regional governors will have direct control over their territories and fear will keep the local systems in line?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Pence would be worse on policy but we'd all live longer. Fine by me.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    We did that when they happened. Gotcha-fail.
                    Yawn.

So, they aren't allowed to investigate? I'm sure if they were neo-nazis you'd be all over that... I mean you should... because both are ok for investigating. Disrupt J20 wasn't about "annoying J20"

In the meantime I will keep reading the brain explosions here. I know it's hard to admit antifa exists and they are violent. That whole righteous rage bit makes you feel all so good inside.

Meanwhile, since you guys seem so pre-occupied.... yes, neo-nazis are bad. Yes, white nationalists are disgusting. Yes, trump pandered to them in the primaries. Yes, the left has been engaging in violence via antifa. Yes they did in Charlottesville... no that does negate the responsibility of the murder and the related toxic ideology. It also does not mean you get to indulge in the left wing toxic ideology of "no platforms" and "black bloc". Do not deny their existence as the common theme so far has not be "white nationalists" in this string of violence but antifa.

Fact is, I don't need a "gotcha". President trump has been correct in his comments. The rest of you will make yourselves look bad in your own time. This has been a game of more moral than thou and so much reading between the lines that you're seeing in visual grains of paper pulp. Just admit there's a violent left and they are a problem to free speech and assembly. It won't be hard, you know you can do it. That doesn't negate Richard spencer being a scumbucket.
                    BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                    Skating Friar Jersey
                    AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                    UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                    Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                      Yawn.

So, they aren't allowed to investigate? I'm sure if they were neo-nazis you'd be all over that... I mean you should... because both are ok for investigating. Disrupt J20 wasn't about "annoying J20"

In the meantime I will keep reading the brain explosions here. I know it's hard to admit antifa exists and they are violent. That whole righteous rage bit makes you feel all so good inside.

Meanwhile, since you guys seem so pre-occupied.... yes, neo-nazis are bad. Yes, white nationalists are disgusting. Yes, trump pandered to them in the primaries. Yes, the left has been engaging in violence via antifa. Yes they did in Charlottesville... no that does negate the responsibility of the murder and the related toxic ideology. It also does not mean you get to indulge in the left wing toxic ideology of "no platforms" and "black bloc". Do not deny their existence as the common theme so far has not be "white nationalists" in this string of violence but antifa.

Fact is, I don't need a "gotcha". President trump has been correct in his comments. The rest of you will make yourselves look bad in your own time. This has been a game of more moral than thou and so much reading between the lines that you're seeing in visual grains of paper pulp. Just admit there's a violent left and they are a problem to free speech and assembly. It won't be hard, you know you can do it. That doesn't negate Richard spencer being a scumbucket.
                      So, you feel personally threatened by an anti-Fascist movement.

Huh.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Pence would be worse on policy but we'd all live longer. Fine by me.
                        How would we live a shorter amount of time, aside from your anxiety of people actually having freedom?

Comment

Yawn.

Correct in what comments? That Nazis are somehow equal to not-Nazis?

**** you for trying to equate the people who are fighting for equality and those who would deprive them of all they've scratched, clawed, and fought for. Seriously. **** you.

I'll decry their violence when the people they are trying to delegitimize have equal footing.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            So, you feel personally threatened by an anti-Fascist movement.

Huh.
                            If only they were actually anti-fascist, and not trying to shut down anyone that disagrees with them in a fascist manner and violently attacking them...

Comment

President trump has been correct in his comments..
                              No. He was wrong about one thing. There was no good people on the Pro-Statue side. You associate with those people you're pure evil drip slime and you need help. And may God help them get whatever help they need.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                              X