This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Who is condoning violence, aside from maybe George Soros and his support of Anti-Fa? Or are you still putting your fingers in your ears when the President condemns all violence?
    Not even specific to VA.

Students at Cal St when brietbart comes to speak are violent.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      This!

There should be teeth gnashing and sweaty armpits from the RNC heads on down on what to do. They hitched their wagon to Trump, got what they wanted, and now have to deal with Trump driving the wagon or pulling the pin and veering wildly away from Trump.

So far, they seem content where their burro is leading them.

Realistically, this would be a good time to explore breaking away from the RNC. Approaching moderate donors and financiers about a middle ground. Distancing themselves from where their party is headed.

But we won't see that. We'll see the RNC embrace the attention.

I'm calling it now, R's win more seats in 2018. But only because Republicans will lip service that they won't be like the outliers, only to continue to follow party lines.
      The election in Alabama will be interesting in December, and 2018 will be interesting.

Hopefully many will come out and want their country back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        By my unofficial count:

# of Trump cabinet officials threatening to resign over white supremacy coddling: NONE
        # of GOP elected officials threatening to leave party over same issue: NONE
        # of GOP congresscritters trying to hold hearing to investigate white supremacy groups: NONE

But, a few of them sent out a tweet, so I guess its all okay...
        Show me where the cabinet is coddling white supremacists. I'll wait; I have all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          By my unofficial count:

# of Trump cabinet officials threatening to resign over white supremacy coddling: NONE
          # of GOP elected officials threatening to leave party over same issue: NONE
          # of GOP congresscritters trying to hold hearing to investigate white supremacy groups: NONE

But, a few of them sent out a tweet, so I guess its all okay...
          It makes me wonder if they're quietly seeking a primary challenger to Hair Furor in 2020, for the party to make a lame duck out of him long before November rolls around that year.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            Not even specific to VA.

Students at Cal St when brietbart comes to speak are violent.
            There have been plenty of instances, such as Berkeley, the riots in Portland, the Chicago protests during the campaign, rallies in Austin; the list just goes on and on. I'm just glad President Trump has denounced all violence. It's getting really old, and is going to cause a civil war that will just disintegrate into anarchy, and the sweeping in of a global government to declare martial law and take over. Of course, who knows if that's been the plan the whole time. The fact of the matter is, this is the greatest country in the world, and let's let NO ONE try to tell us otherwise.

Comment

I understand wanting to blame both sides for the violence, as both were willing participants. The problem is the white supremacists stabbed someone with a skate and Trump wants to give out matching minors for roughing because of a retaliatory cross check. I'm not a huge fan of Antifa, but I'll side with them over Nazis 8 days a week. It's like cheering for SCSU over the Gophers (No, I'm not equating any Gopher fans with actual Nazis).

And no, no monuments have shown up here in Indianapolis.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                I'm calling it now, R's win more seats in 2018. But only because Republicans will lip service that they won't be like the outliers, only to continue to follow party lines.
                Scooby, is that you?

I've given up predicting the electorate forever after the Infantile Intifada of 2016. But the numbers are terrible for the GOP right now and if we had a normal Congress without the gerrymandering they would be staring down a loss of 50+ seats in the House. Their firewalls and their voter suppression might be able to hold, or I suppose they could just flat out cheat the count since they're basically a full fascist party at this point anyway.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Exactly. In the statement, "I don't support nazis," there isn't a 'but'
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    I understand wanting to blame both sides for the violence, as both were willing participants. The problem is the white supremacists stabbed someone with a skate and Trump wants to give out matching minors for roughing because of a retaliatory cross check. I'm not a huge fan of Antifa, but I'll side with them over Nazis 8 days a week. It's like cheering for SCSU over the Gophers (No, I'm not equating any Gopher fans with actual Nazis).

And no, no monuments have shown up here in Indianapolis.
                    So basically you're looking for vindication about one side being "more wrong"? That is the epitome of the problems we have seen in this country for at least the last 20 years, and if we're going to be able to make ANY sort of progress with coming together, that has to stop.

Comment

Did anyone see the video of Kelly during the press conference?

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/08/16/john-kelly-reaction-president-trump-speech-orig-alee.cnn?iid=ob_mobile_article_readmore_pool
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Did anyone see the video of Kelly during the press conference?

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2..._readmore_pool
                        We only see it. He's close enough to smell the dumpster fire.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 08-16-2017, 03:01 PM.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          So, you feel personally threatened by an anti-Fascist movement.

Huh.
                          There is a reason Patman has been gone for so long. His trolling stopped working so he left like a child and never came back.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

We only see it. He's close enough to sell the dumpster fire.
                            Who's buying?

Comment

Heard this morning that since he signed the executive order to curb imports of steel, they have actually risen 17%. JOBS! JOBS! JOBS! #MAGA
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Scooby, is that you?

I've given up predicting the electorate forever after the Infantile Intifada of 2016. But the numbers are terrible for the GOP right now and if we had a normal Congress without the gerrymandering they would be staring down a loss of 50+ seats in the House. Their firewalls and their voter suppression might be able to hold, or I suppose they could just flat out cheat the count since they're basically a full fascist party at this point anyway.
                                Yeah, but babies. Dems kill babies. Yes, see other thread...................

http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...bortion-Thread
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X