X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Meh, I look a brief look without the glasses. if he stood there like a moron and stared for a minute, sure.

Edit:
    https://twitter.com/Landonthemoon/st...991104/photo/1

Seriously, he looked for like half a second.
    Last edited by dxmnkd316; 08-21-2017, 09:34 PM.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      So he just gave a half-hour speech on national television where he said we're going to keep doing whatever we were doing in Afghanistan, but harder, and it's Obama's fault for leaving him this.
      No it's totally different. This time he's not going to let the American people know how many soldiers are over there too.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        No it's totally different. This time he's not going to let the American people know how many soldiers are over there too.
        Why broadcast to the enemy how many and where and what?? Not like they can just count... er
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

"No longer use military to construct democracies "

Good. Some people just don't function well under that system. Need order to promote safety in the streets

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Why broadcast to the enemy how many and where and what?? Not like they can just count... er
            We shouldn't even say we're over there at all. If someone asks Trump, he should just pretend he doesn't even know what Afghanistan is. Yeah, that's it, "pretend"....

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              We shouldn't even say we're over there at all. If someone asks Trump, he should just pretend he doesn't even know what Afghanistan is. Yeah, that's it, "pretend"....
              Like the SNL skit where Reagan did all the stuff in private with the staff, but when a public person came in he changed to "all shucks"

That was Phil Hartman Mookie perhaps recalls....

Comment

So Donald now trusts the same Generals he hated last year? The ones he said he knew more than?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  So Donald now trusts the same Generals he hated last year? The ones he said he knew more than?
                  Yep, he's a neocon, globalist cuck now.

Comment

So here's a dumb question- does anyone really know what people mean by "draining the swap"?

A dump supporter in Arizona mentioned it on NPR this morning, and I honestly could not figure out what she really meant.

I had thought that draining the swamp meant getting rid of corruption and whatnot. And while there is corruption, it's not massively widespread, I would not think. Too many congressmen have gone to jail to make risking it worth while.

But based on that definition, the start of this administration have just added corruption- the president will not release his income, so that we know what he's making from the US tax payers, nor have we any idea what dump inc is making from non-US sources. We do know that dump hasn't really separated himself from dump inc- he's going to add to his money instead of someone else.

So that can't be it.

How will people know if the "swamp" is really being drained?

As of now, it *seems* as if the only goal is to stop all government support of people, especially the poor and uneducated. Moreso the immigrants. Even better if they are not evangelical.

It's hard to figure out what people expect from dump. It IS really clear that the standard is really, really low. Just getting a bill through the house is a really big deal. Or doing something Obama should have constitutionally done with the SCOTUS. But nothing REAL has happened, nor does it appear to be in the card any time soon. Given the support of the speech last night, it's also clear that ending any place that we go out an kill people isn't a goal, too- the open ended, kill what we want, leave the country in shambles- so that we can kill more people is perfectly ok.

Anyway- it's hard to understand what "drain the swap" really means. If it even has a real meaning.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      So here's a dumb question- does anyone really know what people mean by "draining the swap"?

A dump supporter in Arizona mentioned it on NPR this morning, and I honestly could not figure out what she really meant.

I had thought that draining the swamp meant getting rid of corruption and whatnot. And while there is corruption, it's not massively widespread, I would not think. Too many congressmen have gone to jail to make risking it worth while.

But based on that definition, the start of this administration have just added corruption- the president will not release his income, so that we know what he's making from the US tax payers, nor have we any idea what dump inc is making from non-US sources. We do know that dump hasn't really separated himself from dump inc- he's going to add to his money instead of someone else.

So that can't be it.

As of now, it *seems* as if the only goal is to stop all government support of people, especially the poor and uneducated. Moreso the immigrants. Even better if they are not evangelical.

It's hard to figure out what people expect from dump. It IS really clear that the standard is really, really low. Just getting a bill through the house is a really big deal. Or doing something Obama should have constitutionally done with the SCOTUS. But nothing REAL has happened, nor does it appear to be in the card any time soon. Given the support of the speech last night, it's also clear that ending any place that we go out an kill people isn't a goal, too- the open ended, kill what we want, leave the country in shambles- so that we can kill more people is perfectly ok.

Anyway- it's hard to understand what "drain the swap" really means. If it even has a real meaning.
                      It's a stretch but one guy told me he is draining the swamp by leaving vacancies unfilled in the bureaucracy. As for what people want from Trump, it's to p. o. Liberals by ANY means. The same guy told me he can judge trumpy's overall success simply by how angry "the media" is.
                      Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                      USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post

So that can't be it.

I don't think it's necessarily corruption. It seems to me that a lot of politicians have the best of inentions when they run, but as soon as they get to DC give in to special interests. It would be interesting to know what role social pressure plays in the decisions legislators make. I almost think we would be better off in congress moved around the country instead of always meeting in DC.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Like the SNL skit where Reagan did all the stuff in private with the staff, but when a public person came in he changed to "all shucks"

That was Phil Hartman Mookie perhaps recalls....
                          That was hilarious.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                            It's a stretch but one guy told me he is draining the swamp by leaving vacancies unfilled in the bureaucracy. As for what people want from Trump, it's to p. o. Liberals by ANY means. The same guy told me he can judge trumpy's overall success simply by how angry "the media" is.
                            thought draining was keeping the same recycled people from moving into the K street jobs as well as disallowing gov workers to move into lobbyist jobs. not really sure that is in fact the case now, but that was the intended meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              I don't see how that drains anything, though. The really hard part about that is if you took the government jobs out, the economy would tank. Right now, without the positions filled, there are a lot of people on the payroll without direction. Nothing can be done OR undone without people assigned to work on it.

As for making the media mad- that's really funny- dump is far, far angrier at the media than the reverse. I would say that the media is MORE determined to find info, since he tries to tell us that they are all lying. Which I doubt- given the the equal messages from diverse locations. The only ones who play to dump's message is Faux, Britebart, and Russian Tass.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                I don't think it's necessarily corruption. It seems to me that a lot of politicians have the best of inentions when they run, but as soon as they get to DC give in to special interests. It would be interesting to know what role social pressure plays in the decisions legislators make. I almost think we would be better off in congress moved around the country instead of always meeting in DC.
                                but this president is doing exactly the same thing. And they are still happy he is "draining" - so it doesn't seem to be that.

And it's funny that we worry about special interests, but want the big corporations to have a direct advertising line, as corporations are allowed to have "free speech". THAT message has far more impact than special interests- as that's how people get elected. They are the sources of most of the fear mongering messages about legislation.

Comment

Working...
                                X