X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I am so glad our President is speaking out against what is really dividing our country...things would be perfect if we just didnt take down the statues!!
    Must ...
    Resist ...
    Temptation ...
    To mention ...
    Former UND nickname and all the good removing it would bring.

< gasp >

< sigh >

Me and temptation, never a good mix.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      That's not what we're talking about, nor what the Obama policy entailed. It was about someone who did not have the mental ability to handle their financial affairs at all, not just late on their payments. People who fall pray to con men, don't even know they have bills to pay, let alone pay them, or how and who to pay them.

Someone who knows enough to let someone else handle their financial affairs for them is by definition handling their financial affairs, and capable of doing so.

But we've been all through this before. you don't understand, and what's more, you don't want to understand. Because.................Obama. Anything he did is bad. But give Trumpy a chance, cause he's gonna fix all that.
      That may have been the original concept, however what seems to be pointed out is that execution can balloon into meaning a bunch of other different things in order to create further limitations, similar to how people are trying to say I'm mentally unstable because of what I post. He who has the gold makes the rules; do you really want to put all your eggs in the basket betting who has the gold?

Comment

I'm just glad to know the people marching with tiki torches and shouting "Jews will not replace us" were not deplorable.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
          If we want the statues removed just tell Trump that Obama supports them being displayed.
          LOL sadly that would work.

As for UND...I was told that changing the name and symbol would be the death knell for the school. Am I to believe that didnt happen? I mean I am sure the fans stopped buying tickets and apparel right? The Pimple on the Prairie sits empty every weekend I am sure.

Why should Native Americans have a right to decide what is offensive to them anyways amirite?!?! It isnt like UND had a bad reputation for selling out...err...be associated with racist rhetoric
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            Is that accurate?
            You mean I'm agreeing with Mr. Obama, the ACLU, and Noam Chomsky.
            He used it when trying to make his case about "fake news". Everyone knew he was calling out right-wing media through his context, but he did state that he doesn't like to mention his opposition by name.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              Does the man not know how to use multi-quote? Too lazy to block, I just scroll by. It was a whole page
              I do know how to use multi-quote. I typically only use it when on the same sub-topic, though.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                I'm just glad to know the people marching with tiki torches and shouting "Jews will not replace us" were not deplorable.
                Nor are people who drive Dodge Chargers into the crowd of protesters. Or the people who yell "Black Lives Dont Matter Here".

I like how according to the Daily Stormer and the Mental Midgets who "read" it (I am guessing they have it read to them or they look at the cute pictures) Virginia is run by Jewish Communists and Black Criminals looking to destroy America. I know when I think of places the Jews control I think of Charlottesville, Virginia! Thankfully they took up the rallying cry of Lee at Fredricksburg to stop the Jewish Bolshevik Revolution! Who knew 150 years later they would still be fighting the same fight!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I am Spartacus, motherf-cker.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by jf_gophers View Post
                    if we want the statues removed just tell trump that obama supports them being displayed.
                    I always love that one.

Comment

Car in Virginia = Not Terrorism. Nice people.
                      Car in Barcelona = Terrorism. Not nice people.

The Centrist view.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Car in Virginia = Not Terrorism. Nice people.
                        Car in Barcelona = Terrorism. Not nice people.

The Centrist view.
                        Assuming that's at me, your right to swing your fist ends at my nose and I've said as much. Having re-stated that:

The car driver in Virginia? Not sure 'terrorist' fits. Murderer surely does. Not vehicular manslaughter; murder. It was a willful act and should be punished as such.

EDIT: I just went and read a couple textbook definitions of 'terrorism'. Yeah, Virginia car guy fits because he knew who he was aiming at (political motive).
                        Last edited by The Sicatoka; 08-17-2017, 12:44 PM.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Assuming that's at me, your right to swing your fist ends at my nose and I've said as much. Having re-stated that:

The car driver in Virginia? Not sure 'terrorist' fits. Murderer surely does. Not vehicular manslaughter; murder. It was a willful act and should be punished as such.

EDIT: I just went and read a couple textbook definitions of 'terrorism'. Yeah, Virginia car guy fits because he knew who he was aiming at (political motive).
                          It was terrorism. He intended to harm and instill fear in a particular group of people.

Comment

The spreading of terror for political purposes. Yep, terrorist. Just like every f-cker wearing a hood. That's terrorism.

Edit: yes, as you say in your addendum. We agree.

He should be investigated, prosecuted, and sentenced as a terrorist, and that means uncovering the network of terrorists he plans with and meets with to arrange these events. We suspended Americans' civil rights in that fight. I oppose that -- but if that's what we're gonna do, do it for these f-cks just as hard as we do it for the towelies.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 08-17-2017, 01:02 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

These days, they seem to become synonymous. Either way, both acts were reprehensible.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                The problem with the defenders of the rally isnt their beliefs in White Supremacy (though that is a different set of issues) it is their belief that their Freedom of Speech (pardon the pun) trumps everyone else's. Racists have every right to spew their crap publicly if they choose. (they cant act on it obviously) But f non-racists show up to try and shout them down that is just the way it is. They dont seem to get that. No one's freedom was infringed on until things got violent.
                                Agreed, though there seems to be a good amount of knuckle draggers who assume the counter protesters started that violence or that because there was some violence from the counter protesters, "both sides" is now somehow legitimized.

Comment

Working...
                                X