This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Say what you will about Jefferson, but even with his use of slaves he STILL managed to make our country more free than it was when he started.

Sure as **** can't make the same claim about any confederate ever.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
      As an example, perhaps if I were a Nazi KKK whack job, I'd consider adopting Jefferson or Washington as "freedom loving slave owners" or some such, and hold my next rally at the Jefferson Memorial.
      I doubt much if anyone would take you seriously. Also not sure what another slippery-slop hypothetical has to do with what we need to do right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Jeff Bezos once farted in church. We should probably tear down Amazon too. Right Joe?
        Given the current standards of the day by the easily offended but unharmed, I think that the Washington Post should be a prime target for closure.

---------

tD us doing wonders for the economy!!! $50/hr jobs in Phoenix!!!

https://***********/charliekirk11/st...809344/photo/1
        Last edited by joecct; 08-21-2017, 05:02 AM.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          There are those on the left that are using proper channels to oppose the right. That is fine and dandy. Then there are those extremists willing to do whatever to take down the right. That latter part...not cool. Just like the alt-right. That's where I'm coming from.
          You're so oppressed.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Since Henry Ford was a rabid anti Semite, should Ford Motor Company be shut down?
            What in the world are you talking about?

We are talking about taking down false "heroes" who did nothing for either the confederacy or the US. There's zero reason to honor these guys with anything.

that's got to be one of the dumbest extrapolations about taking down false heroes I've heard suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              There are those on the left that are using proper channels to oppose the right. That is fine and dandy. Then there are those extremists willing to do whatever to take down the right. That latter part...not cool. Just like the alt-right. That's where I'm coming from.
              Again, given that they are a very tiny part of the opposition to the neo-nazis- what's the need to even identify and label them?

And I also don't agree that they would be the only ones who stand up to the thuggery of the nazis. Just because you are willing to come to blows with some idiot who denigrates you to your face doesn't make you a radical. It makes you another human.

Since I would pretty much do anything to take these guys out, does that make be an evil person? I think I'd do what they would do right back at them (which I expect them to cower and hide under rocks for anyway).

Weak sauce.

Comment

Given the current standards of the day by the easily offended but unharmed, I think that the Washington Post should be a prime target for closure.

---------

tD us doing wonders for the economy!!! $50/hr jobs in Phoenix!!!

https://***********/charliekirk11/st...809344/photo/1
                Since you are being the way you are, tell me, what, exactly, did Robert E Lee do to be honored via statues?

He lost a war, he killed a lot of solders on both sides of a conflict, and he chose a morally poor side to fight for. So I just can't understand the fascination with this loser.

edit- noticed the bold part, thanks to Kep- that line is incredibly ironic when you say that. Gay marriage, anyone? It's so very funny to hear someone basically condemn their own actions, without even knowing it. That's awesome.
                Last edited by alfablue; 08-21-2017, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Given the current standards of the day by the easily offended but unharmed
                  What does "religious liberty" have to do with this?
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Communists are leftwing wackjobs but they don't want to kill non-Communists..
                    uncle joe says "hi"
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Since Henry Ford was a rabid anti Semite, should Ford Motor Company be shut down?
                      Since you post some of the most inane and inaccurate stuff (and it it gets worse and worse) can I just call you incompetent and be does with it?

Here let me help you...you arent as clever as you pretend to be. I know you think that by posing these "I am just asking the question" type posts you are showing how deep a thinker you are and you feel you are countering the Points of the Baby Killing Progressives but you really arent. You are making yourself look like a Faux News watching defender of all things Right Wing. You are also helping us prove our point because the more you show racism the more people realize the difference between the horrid examples you choose as topics (Ford Motor Company...weak sauce Ford died in 1947 whats next Volkswagon?) and what is currently going on. Please keep it up your ignorance is not only amusing to all of us who actually have the ability to form a rational thought but you are helping way more than you are hurting.

Now Kep is going to post in response to this about how you arent what your posts make us perceive you to be, but we both know you really are joe.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                        The alt-right is the name they gave themselves and is appropriate to use. Alt-left is a term devised by the alt-right to make the left sound just as bad as the alt-right, since people have now realized they are human garbage, and is not appropriate to use. You might as well just ask a random nazi walking the streets what they would use, and when they say to call the left "leftist kikes" roll with it.
                        No it isnt...Alt Right is a BS term. They are White Nationalists and Bigots. Dont legitimize...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

USA Today reporting that the secret service is out of money, due to trumps large family and constant travel.

Are all of our resident "fiscal conservatives" up in arms? I hope so.

Remember when conservatives were upset that Michelle's mom loved in the WH to help with the kids?
                          https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            USA Today reporting that the secret service is out of money, due to trumps large family and constant travel.

Remember when conservatives were upset that Michelle's mom loved in the WH to help with the kids?
                            https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ily/529075001/
                            The budget this year is going to be fun. I expect a complete shutdown of the Fed for about a month.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/
                              He's certainly worth spending the money. The federal fiscal year ends 09/30 so it's not like there is a lot longer to go.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                The budget this year is going to be fun. I expect a complete shutdown of the Fed for about a month.
                                I was talking to someone who works for the federal government the other day and he said they're gearing up for a shutdown.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X