X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Drudge is reporting that Bannon has been shown the door.
    "Only the best people".

Comment

NYT confirms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Comment

Confirmed by the fake news Amazon Post and the failing New York Times
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Next time I have a fire I don't have the stones to handle myself, I'll just leak it.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            Please tell me that the two of you were able to read the sarcasm just dripping from Brent's post. Please.
            I was...except he actually has put forth comments consistent with that statement so I didnt let it go.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Bannon thing has been a lock for a while. I believe WaPo was floating the rumor last week. His little interview after Charlottesville was the proof.

Trumpy better cough up something pretty big or Breitbart News and anyone else who loves Bannon is going to turn on him. He just picked to support a Jew over his racist.

The President did say he thinks Bannon is a good man and not a racist...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                The Bannon thing has been a lock for a while. I believe WaPo was floating the rumor last week. His little interview after Charlottesville was the proof.

Trumpy better cough up something pretty big or Breitbart News and anyone else who loves Bannon is going to turn on him. He just picked to support a Jew over his racist.

Ever since Kelly was brought on board it was a lock, I think.

I'm just not sure it changes anything. Bannon wasn't the one who said "both sides" it was Trump. Then again, with one less racist hand up his azz, maybe the dummy stops saying racist things...?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

LOL

Comment

I really don't think Bannon is the racist part of any equation with regards to Trump's actions. Reporters have Bannon giving his outlook on the racist demonstrators, and he wasn't kind to them at all. Either he agreed with their ultimate sentiment, but thought them foolish in their execution, or he didn't agree with them at all. Regardless, he was advising Hair Furor to denounce them unequivocally.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

The entire President's Committee on the Arts and Humanities have resigned, and their letter of resignation would seem to indicate they have completely run out of fux to give.

Comment

Originally posted by fadetoblack&gold View Post
                        lol

all part of his genius master plan
                        Originally posted by dicaslover
                        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          I really don't think Bannon is the racist part of any equation with regards to Trump's actions. Reporters have Bannon giving his outlook on the racist demonstrators, and he wasn't kind to them at all. Either he agreed with their ultimate sentiment, but thought them foolish in their execution, or he didn't agree with them at all. Regardless, he was advising Hair Furor to denounce them unequivocally.
                          Bannon is a racist...he wouldnt run you over with his car or be on the front line crying while being maced but he is a full on racist and it has been common knowledge since his days at Breitbart. He is the reason the racist flocked to Trump.

Speaking of friends of Trump Watch This Clown Get Owned on MSNBC
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                            The entire President's Committee on the Arts and Humanities have resigned, and their letter of resignation would seem to indicate they have completely run out of fux to give.
                            That...is...AMAZING!
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              one side was saying whites are superior. the other says we know that and love the darkies and want to take care of them.

where's the difference?

rich people play "one" side off "another" so nobody goes after them. black v white. christian v muslim. straight v gay. life v choice.
                              anything to create noise and divert attention. been going on since people with the most rocks were the rich. ain't changing anytime soon.
                              Wait, you think this is only about race?

Really?

Is that what you think BLM is about, too?

There's one glaring difference between the two- one side is fighting to get all of the rights that the law gives them- so that everyone is equal under the law. The other side if fighting to take that away.

There's a MASSIVE moral difference in the two groups because of that.

It's *barely* been 50 years since the law made everyone equal, and that it was against the law to deny something due to their race. It's been just over a year since LBGT have been given the equal right that they can be married.

We pretend that we are a country of rights, but until we all have the same rights, and we are treated equally to the law- NOT BIASED- then we still have work to do.

It's too bad that you can't see that. Or want to deny it.

Comment

Speaking of friends of Trump Watch This Clown Get Owned on MSNBC
                                Not surprising. Unfortunately, Wonkette "articles" read like one of Rover's posts. Which is to say, they make Kepler's diatribes look modest.

Comment

Working...
                                X