• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

"You win this round, Jews."
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Huh?

Mookie's not sure what you are trying to get it, but it has nothing good to do with what he was replying to rover about

Pretty sure rovsie and Mookie were talking about white folk
      You posted that the only difference between the two groups in Charleston is that one supported whites, the other everyone else.

These are the words you posted

one side was saying whites are superior. the other says we know that and love the darkies and want to take care of them.

where's the difference?
      Which says that the difference is all about race.

And I'm pointing out that a higher difference is FOR equal rights vs AGAINST equal rights.

That's what you posted, if you posted words that you didn't mean, why did you post them?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        1. I never said we're not going backwards however
        2. I will argue the conditions that exist now have existed for decades
        3. I don't need to explain Tchump's policies because I'm not here to defend him in any way, shape or form

What happened in VA was tragic and should make people sit up and think. Long and hard. Our President had a golden opportunity to rally the country and to make us feel better about ourselves and instead showed his true character - a gutless, hateful, spiteful POS.

None of this changes the fact we're not approaching the conditions of 1930's Germany and there's not enough parallels running deep and wide enough you can draw to counter that observation.
        Ok, so you can bury your head in the sand all you want.

There's more than enough going on that people want to take legal rights away from other people just because of who they are. First of all, that has to be stopped at all costs. But if you continue to just let if go unchecked, this will get ugly.

You don't seem to want to nip this in the bud just because our economy is better than Germany. That's it. BFD.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          So, here's what I don't understand. Kep thinks I'm a flaming centrist who makes Joe Leiberman look liberal, while you guys think I make Lizzy Warren look conservative.

I'm a little confused right now...
          I don't think you make Warren look conservative at all. If anything, you're obviously to the right of her on economics and drugs.

It all has to do with tone and style.

Comment

Bannonbart, indeed. The long knives are being sharpened:

Comment

"All the best people. The Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

**** you, Trump.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                Honestly, I'd expect Chief of Staff Gen. Kelley to oust him the same way as with 'mucci. If he doesn't he just undercut himself.

Don't screw with former Corp sergeant (turned officer/General).
                Nailed it.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  I said not 2 hours ago this would happen. The racists will turn now and talk about how Trump is a Jew loving commie. They will shop a new candidate in 3 years.

Bannon just bent Trump over a barrel because in 3 years when Trump has accomplished nothing the Left is going to link him to racism and the Right is going to hate that he couldnt get anything he promised done. (and likely lead to a Dem windfall in the midterms) If the racists leave he is in trouble. He better start restricting votes now...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Nailed it.
                    Oh, spare me. He wasn't going to go until he gave that stupid interview. He pulled a mooch. Had nothing to do with Kelley.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nailed it.
                      Yeah you really stepped out on a ledge to predict the same thing people have been predicting for a while now. Is the sun going to rise to more Nostradamus
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        1. I never said we're not going backwards however
                        2. I will argue the conditions that exist now have existed for decades
                        3. I don't need to explain Tchump's policies because I'm not here to defend him in any way, shape or form

What happened in VA was tragic and should make people sit up and think. Long and hard. Our President had a golden opportunity to rally the country and to make us feel better about ourselves and instead showed his true character - a gutless, hateful, spiteful POS.

None of this changes the fact we're not approaching the conditions of 1930's Germany and there's not enough parallels running deep and wide enough you can draw to counter that observation.
                        Makes sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Oh, spare me. He wasn't going to go until he gave that stupid interview. He pulled a mooch. Had nothing to do with Kelley.
                          Who sacked 'mucci after an untoward interview? Kelley.
                          Who sacked Bannon after an untoward interview? ... Kelley.

I predicted Kelley had to sack Bannon (ala 'mucci) else he'd lose his credibility. And he did. <-- Nailed it.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Yeah you really stepped out on a ledge to predict the same thing people have been predicting for a while now. Is the sun going to rise to more Nostradamus
                            You're upset because you figured Bannon would find a way to hang on.

Marines don't like it when you break ranks. Bannon had to go.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

We need to quit referring to these racist scumbags like the Virginia protesters as white-nationalists and just call them what they are, white supremacists. The right loves catchy phrases and slogans, like death tax, Obamacare is in a death spiral and make America great again. Responsible media need to refer to things as what they actually are. Been working at home and have had on CNN or NPR all day long and they all refer endlessly to the alt-right and white nationalists.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                Who sacked 'mucci after an untoward interview? Kelley.
                                Who sacked Bannon after an untoward interview? ... Kelley.

I predicted Kelley had to sack Bannon (ala 'mucci) else he'd lose his credibility. And he did. <-- Nailed it.
                                You predicted water is wet. Wheeeeee.

Comment

Working...
                                X