This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    The entire President's Committee on the Arts and Humanities have resigned, and their letter of resignation would seem to indicate they have completely run out of fux to give.
    Fantastic.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.17 - Section 4 of Amendment 25

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      The entire President's Committee on the Arts and Humanities have resigned, and their letter of resignation would seem to indicate they have completely run out of fux to give.
      Trumpists: "Why was Trump funding such a libtard committee of self-important Hollywood actors anyway?!?!"

Oblivious to the fact that it was started in 1982, by St. Ronald of Cielo.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        That...is...AMAZING!
        The best part was the initial paragraph letters spelling RESIST. Ha! Sadly, Trump probably could not care less since he cut their funding anyway. Still, good job by them. I noticed on the letterhead that Melania is the honorary chairman.

Also - the question for me is...did Bannon resign or was he fired? Saw two different tweets about it. Or did he "resign?"

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          The best part was the initial paragraph letters spelling RESIST. Ha! Sadly, Trump probably could not care less since he cut their funding anyway. Still, good job by them. I noticed on the letterhead that Melania is the honorary chairman.

Also - the question for me is...did Bannon resign or was he fired? Saw two different tweets about it. Or did he "resign?"
          The report that I saw was that Bannon and Kelly came to a "mutual decision" that today would be his last with the White House.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Artists can be creative, it turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Not surprising. Unfortunately, Wonkette "articles" read like one of Rover's posts. Which is to say, they make Kepler's diatribes look modest.
              Hence why I said "watch" I never read Wonkette cause it makes me hate everyone and everything
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And Breitbart begins too turn...
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Hence why I said "watch" I never read Wonkette cause it makes me hate everyone and everything
                  I only read Wonkette when I've just given up and need a laugh. Also, the woman who founded Wonkette (Ana Marie Cox) is a total fox and one of my five.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 08-18-2017, 01:33 PM.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Speaking of friends of Trump Watch This Clown Get Owned on MSNBC
                    Privatize the profits, socialize the losses.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Speaking of friends of Trump Watch This Clown Get Owned on MSNBC
                      Those two MSNBC hosts know business and business news very well by the way. Good hires by MSNBC.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Not surprising. Unfortunately, Wonkette "articles" read like one of Rover's posts. Which is to say, they make Kepler's diatribes look modest.
                        So, here's what I don't understand. Kep thinks I'm a flaming centrist who makes Joe Leiberman look liberal, while you guys think I make Lizzy Warren look conservative.

I'm a little confused right now...
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          Yes it matters. Tchumpistas are still a minority and will remain as such. I repeat we are not even remotely close to having conditions similar to those of 1930's Germany and no amount of hyperbole (from Trump supporters nor those that fear them) is going to change that.
                          Since you are saying that we are not going backwards- can you explain dumps policies that are there to roll back work that has been done making sure people get equal rights?

The "voter fraud" of 3M BS is totally about voter suppression. If you don't think that, you are in denial. The fact that they are going down some kind of voter fraud issue with zero evidence of any think but a handful of bad votes scattered around the county- claiming that there's voter fraud on a massive scale- that screams of trying to suppress people.

Then we have the EO that is asking the justice dept to look into reverse racism in terms of college applications. Give me a break. On a national level, minorities are not even close to being represented on campus, and have a tiny amount of the higher education skill set in the industry. It's been such a short time since it was legal to deny admission based on race that it will take a lot of time to get anywhere near a representative amount.

So we have those two rather interesting policies, and now dump can't bother to tell david duke to ****** off, instead he just accepts that these guys looking to take rights away from others are somehow a legitimate thing.

Is it the *same* as Germany in the 30's? Of course not. But there are some parallels that should make us stand up and make sure that it does not go any further at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            Wait, you think this is only about race?

Really?

Is that what you think BLM is about, too?

There's one glaring difference between the two- one side is fighting to get all of the rights that the law gives them- so that everyone is equal under the law. The other side if fighting to take that away.

There's a MASSIVE moral difference in the two groups because of that.

It's *barely* been 50 years since the law made everyone equal, and that it was against the law to deny something due to their race. It's been just over a year since LBGT have been given the equal right that they can be married.

We pretend that we are a country of rights, but until we all have the same rights, and we are treated equally to the law- NOT BIASED- then we still have work to do.

It's too bad that you can't see that. Or want to deny it.
                            Huh?

Mookie's not sure what you are trying to get it, but it has nothing good to do with what he was replying to rover about

Pretty sure rovsie and Mookie were talking about white folk
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              Since you are saying that we are not going backwards- can you explain dumps policies that are there to roll back work that has been done making sure people get equal rights?
                              1. I never said we're not going backwards however
                              2. I will argue the conditions that exist now have existed for decades
                              3. I don't need to explain Tchump's policies because I'm not here to defend him in any way, shape or form

What happened in VA was tragic and should make people sit up and think. Long and hard. Our President had a golden opportunity to rally the country and to make us feel better about ourselves and instead showed his true character - a gutless, hateful, spiteful POS.

None of this changes the fact we're not approaching the conditions of 1930's Germany and there's not enough parallels running deep and wide enough you can draw to counter that observation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                So, here's what I don't understand. Kep thinks I'm a flaming centrist who makes Joe Leiberman look liberal, while you guys think I make Lizzy Warren look conservative.

I'm a little confused right now...
                                A little??
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X