Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    C'mon now ScoobyDoo. Both Trump AND Obama use a lot of the same words, such as "the," "and," "it," and "we." If that doesn't show you that they basically speak the same way, then I don't know what else I can tell you.
    Obama used "I" a hell of a lot more than he used "we".

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      So ... no one actually read the article about two first-person-centric self-referential orators, guys who love words such as “must” and “need” that call for action and that “connote confidence and totality.”

Don't step outside of your paradigm. It's scary out there.
      In 2017 people like you are far more hindered in their ability to step outside of their paradigm than many on the left. It's for the very way that republicans have acted for the last generation or two that I stepped away from THAT paradigm and wouldn't vote for a republican now if my life depended on it, because even if I save my own life, the stupid republican I helped put into office will cost someone else theirs. And yes, in my voting life I have voted for republicans at every level of government from my local county sheriff all the way to the president.

As for the article you linked, I agree with Scoobs entirely. Sure Obama may have spoken in tone and terms that more clearly indicated confidence and totality like trump is doing, but that is the only similarity. Obama offered logical commentary and advice with his words. Maybe the right didn't agree with his words or his viewpoints, but at least they were from a reasonable adult who didn't suffer from narcissism to the level of being a threat to MY very security. trump uses words that attempt to indicate confidence simply because like all bullies, he is at heart an insecure coward who has to try and convince himself he's worthy as much as he does to convince rubes like you.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        "On this episode of, As the Stomach Turns..."
        For an attorney, she's pretty naive. "Oh, I'm totally separated from my wife..."

(Also: god bless Carrie Fisher.)
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rover View Post
          soooo...hypothetically you chose not to participate in last year's election or not to vote dem because some random guy on a message board told you his preferred candidate would win?

Okaaaayyyyy then.
          ~wooosh~

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            For an attorney, she's pretty naive. "Oh, I'm totally separated from my wife..."

(Also: god bless Carrie Fisher.)
            Love her. Always have, always will.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              We need more children in the country with good genes and this helps address that problem.
              And by "good genes" you mean what, exactly?
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                And by "good genes" you mean what, exactly?
                White. Duh.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Not that she's that great of a looker, but holey moley did she lower the bar for him. He looks like Mr. Potato Head with snake-eyes and a douche-goatee.
                  After seeing the pictures of both of them, I put the odds that their child is a little rat-faced **** to be greater than 50%.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                    Why is it when anyone connected with the Clinton presidency, or Obama's, or Hillary's campaign so much as farts in a grocery store aisle, those on the right scream bloody murder, yet when a couple of trump staffers, one married with 2 children already, create a little republican love child, there isn't a peep? Oh yeah, its because they are all a bunch of pathetic hypocrites. I keep forgetting about that.
                    We need more children in the country with good genes and this helps address that problem.
                    They shouda had twins!

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                    Or maybe the kid grows up scarred for life in a broken home, especially since Daddy seems unwilling to help out financially thus far.
                    They will accept all children God sends them?
                    I believe in Mass it still is along with some other weird stuff. It doesn't seem like she did much digging when he said he was separated.
                    whaaaaat? Did you really type this and mean it? He stepped out on his wife and she is supposed to have had a background check/ hired a PI or what exactly?

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    So, you can't listen to both of them and hear the difference? Or read the difference? Cause I sure can. One is ****ing insane and the other one actually acted Presidential. I don't need some journalist to draw comparisons where there are none.

All this is is just more Centrist, I didn't vote for Trump, Bull****. Tiring as hell.
                    tRump is the slow English version like BBC Learning English - News Report- Improve your listening skills with News Report - our English language teaching series that uses authentic audio news stories from the BBC. Except that the BBC uses proper English with more that 2 words in a sentence and has a vocabulary.

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                    In 2017 people like you are far more hindered in their ability to step outside of their paradigm than many on the left. It's for the very way that republicans have acted for the last generation or two that I stepped away from THAT paradigm and wouldn't vote for a republican now if my life depended on it, because even if I save my own life, the stupid republican I helped put into office will cost someone else theirs. And yes, in my voting life I have voted for republicans at every level of government from my local county sheriff all the way to the president.

As for the article you linked, I agree with Scoobs entirely. Sure Obama may have spoken in tone and terms that more clearly indicated confidence and totality like trump is doing, but that is the only similarity. Obama offered logical commentary and advice with his words. Maybe the right didn't agree with his words or his viewpoints, but at least they were from a reasonable adult who didn't suffer from narcissism to the level of being a threat to MY very security. trump uses words that attempt to indicate confidence simply because like all bullies, he is at heart an insecure coward who has to try and convince himself he's worthy as much as he does to convince rubes like you.
                    Providing logical reasoning would encourage rational thought. This is a poor argument as anything stimulating thinking of any sort is actively discouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      They shouda had twins!
                      Hey, I can relate to this one!
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        They shouda had twins!

They will accept all children God sends them?
                        whaaaaat? Did you really type this and mean it? He stepped out on his wife and she is supposed to have had a background check/ hired a PI or what exactly?

tRump is the slow English version like BBC Learning English - News Report- Improve your listening skills with News Report - our English language teaching series that uses authentic audio news stories from the BBC. Except that the BBC uses proper English with more that 2 words in a sentence and has a vocabulary.

Providing logical reasoning would encourage rational thought. This is a poor argument as anything stimulating thinking of any sort is actively discouraged.
                        Facebook? Ask some mutual acquaintances? In today's world it isn't hard to obtain information on people. I can't speak for other, but if I was going to be involved with someone who was married and has two kids I would want to be completely sure they were finished. In no way is that defending the guy, he is obviously a complete scumbag.!

I really feel horrible for the kid to be born into that situation. I guess one could say it is another tragic result of the Trumo candidacy/presidency.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          So ... no one actually read the article about two first-person-centric self-referential orators, guys who love words such as “must” and “need” that call for action and that “connote confidence and totality.”

Don't step outside of your paradigm. It's scary out there.
                          I read it, and your conclusion is full of crap.

Comment

Good news, everyone! Getting our diplomats expelled is a good thing.

That, and the threat to North Korea wasn't strong enough.
                            You know, despite threatening the strongest attack ever. Now we must do the largest ever times infinity!
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Okay, it's the start of eugenics movement. What's the next step, Hoss?
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Facebook? Ask some mutual acquaintances? In today's world it isn't hard to obtain information on people. I can't speak for other, but if I was going to be involved with someone who was married and has two kids I would want to be completely sure they were finished. In no way is that defending the guy, he is obviously a complete scumbag.!

I really feel horrible for the kid to be born into that situation. I guess one could say it is another tragic result of the Trumo candidacy/presidency.
                                The guy is the ideal type of the Trump Republican. He lied to get what he wanted, lied when he got caught to make himself look good, and he has paid nothing for the mess he's created and has yet to face any consequences.

All that's missing is him shaming the woman and then blaming Obama. And maybe a terrorist attack on a mosque.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X