Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    This couple is lucky that Pennsylvania repealed their adultery law in 1972. Otherwise they would be facing misdemeanor charge against them.

Unless the act occurred in another state that still has adultery charges on the books...
    I believe in Mass it still is along with some other weird stuff. It doesn't seem like she did much digging when he said he was separated.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
      Or maybe the kid grows up scarred for life in a broken home, especially since Daddy seems unwilling to help out financially thus far.
      If nothing else the mom seems pretty stable to me.

Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        It doesn't seem like she did much digging when he said he was separated.

I assume it's always the woman's fault on Trumptime Network, "Television for Men".

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          For the love of God stop engaging the Fraudbot. You arent changing his mind or really anyone's mind and in reality you are just making yourself look stupid.

And please stop quoting him.
          This. Please, stop spreading the derp.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Another crock of **** from the USCHO Centrist Group.
            Centrist, thanks for the laugh

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Another crock of **** from the USCHO Centrist Group.
              C'mon now ScoobyDoo. Both Trump AND Obama use a lot of the same words, such as "the," "and," "it," and "we." If that doesn't show you that they basically speak the same way, then I don't know what else I can tell you.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                That half of republicans surveyed would support "postponement" of a vote should be just about the most alarming thing we've heard in recent years. That 100% of them don't believe postponing elections is an absolutely abhorrent idea tells us we should all be very afraid of what the future is bringing. The gulf between nearly everyone identifying as a republican and the rest of the electorate keeps getting worse. The final outcome is going to be unpleasant. And yes, unpleasant is a euphemism. When a sizeable number of people in a society feel it is right to take away the rights of EVERYONE to vote and they go up against another equally sizable portion of people who realize how evil, stupid and ridiculous that notion is, the outcome is usually going to be war.
                I can't say I'm alarmed by this because it doesn't surprise me in the least. The GOP is a cult, not a rational political party/movement. Its like trying to reason with the Moonies or the Scientologists.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post

Christ dude... you don't need to overcompensate for the fact that you told the entire board for a year that Trump had no chance and Hillary would win. And now you still can't explain what happened or even be bothered to learn from it (everyone else should do that!).
                  Soooo...hypothetically you chose not to participate in last year's election or not to vote Dem because some random guy on a message board told you his preferred candidate would win?

Okaaaayyyyy then.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    I'll quit the sour grapes as soon as you quit promoting the Jonestown Flavor-aid as though it's good for America, and not actually killing us.

Buzz off, gramps.
                    Gramps...am I even older than you?
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                      C'mon now ScoobyDoo. Both Trump AND Obama use a lot of the same words, such as "the," "and," "it," and "we." If that doesn't show you that they basically speak the same way, then I don't know what else I can tell you.
                      So ... no one actually read the article about two first-person-centric self-referential orators, guys who love words such as “must” and “need” that call for action and that “connote confidence and totality.”

Don't step outside of your paradigm. It's scary out there.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

So...Will Trump Now Disavow Wharton Cause He Sure Does Like to Brag He Went There

Originally posted by Liberal CNBC Article on Super Liberal Wharton Business School
                        A plan to slash legal immigration backed by President Donald Trump would cause U.S. GDP and jobs to dip over time, according to an analysis by the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton business school.

The RAISE Act would lead GDP to drop by 0.7 percent by 2027 relative to current law, with 1.3 million fewer jobs, the Penn Wharton Budget Model report said. By 2040, it would reduce GDP by about 2 percent, with 4.6 million fewer jobs.

The bill, crafted by Sens. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., and David Perdue, R-Ga., is expected to cut legal immigration in half. The plan aims to make job skills, rather than family connections, a priority for people to obtain legal permanent residency. It also would slash the number of refugees coming to the U.S.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Gramps...am I even older than you?
                          I was born in '86. I'll allow you to do the math, since I assume they teach integers and arithmetic at B1G schools.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            So ... no one actually read the article about two first-person-centric self-referential orators, guys who love words such as “must” and “need” that call for action and that “connote confidence and totality.”

So, you can't listen to both of them and hear the difference? Or read the difference? Cause I sure can. One is ****ing insane and the other one actually acted Presidential. I don't need some journalist to draw comparisons where there are none.

All this is is just more Centrist, I didn't vote for Trump, Bull****. Tiring as hell.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Well one of the orators actually uses words in sentences, and has ideas that make sense. The clown you arent (not) defending couldnt string together a coherent sentence above the 5th grade level if you gave him all the words to use and let him have 4 chances.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                I was born in '86. I'll allow you to do the math, since I assume they teach integers and arithmetic at B1G schools.
                                ****it...though you arent THAT much younger than me sonny

And I took Logic...because math sucks and unlike Techies I like seeing women nekkid
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X