Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Well it used to be both parties would play to the base during elections and meet closer to the middle once in office. That died when Newt took control in the 90s. They then re-animated the corpse to kill it again under Obama. Cant let dat darky get to powerful...next he will come fer er womin!!!1! Hell some European Diplomats literally said if they tell Trump Obama supported something he is against it no matter what it is. That is because he represents the "Party of No!".

This stuff isnt business as usual...this is massive blowback. The divisiveness that seems to be pervasive is because one side just cant handle that now there is more than lipservice being paid to equality. It is ok if a cuple dem Jim the N***** moves up in station (especially if goes and plays for some SEC school in Football ROLL TIDE!!) but if too many are making life hell for the racists they will go after them. They used to be more passive in the modern day (Slavery ended how long ago? How much time do they need? Blacks are the reasons the Black community is down) but now that those narratives arent working they fight back.

Drew you want to know who to blame for the divisiveness in this country...I will tell you but I promise you wont like the answer. (hint: it is the Party and the people you talk about a lot) Despite what Faux and the GOP tell you it is not White Progressives or Campus Liberals or the Coastal Elite that are causing this. In fact they are the only ones trying to stop it. You think Mitch McCaonnel is going to fight for racial equality? (What Kentuckian would!) You think Donald Trump cares about minorities? (he wouldnt even rent to them!) You think Paul Ryan worries about the plight of the Poor and Disenfranchised? (Ayn Rand would kill him...not to mention he has wanted to end Medicaid since he was in college doing Keg Stands remember as he bragged about!) The Right is to blame for all of this because they cater to a Rich, White Elite class of people who dont want to be even $1 less rich or 1/10000000000000000 less powerful and they CERTAINLY arent gunna let no uppity Coon have any say 'bout it!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What do you know, another false flag. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnVO8BGchac

Comment

There was also a fair point I read recently - many parents, deliberately or unconsciously, raise their boys to believe that the only behaviors and emotions that are "normal" for a male lie along the aggression/anger/violence spectrum. Sadness, love, peace, tolerance, primping, diplomacy, bright colors, etc. - these are viewed as "fruity/girly" things by too many of the denizens of flyover country, who freak out when their boys show signs of them.

"What, a pink MLP backpack? *uneasy laugh* Surely you'd rather have the Batman backpack, young man. Billy? Billy?! GET OVER HERE! No son of mine is going to school with a pink backpack!"

Comment

Throw a MAGA hashtag onto this and it could've been made in 2016.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Well it used to be both parties would play to the base during elections and meet closer to the middle once in office. That died when Newt took control in the 90s. They then re-animated the corpse to kill it again under Obama. Cant let dat darky get to powerful...next he will come fer er womin!!!1! Hell some European Diplomats literally said if they tell Trump Obama supported something he is against it no matter what it is. That is because he represents the "Party of No!".

This stuff isnt business as usual...this is massive blowback. The divisiveness that seems to be pervasive is because one side just cant handle that now there is more than lipservice being paid to equality. It is ok if a cuple dem Jim the N***** moves up in station (especially if goes and plays for some SEC school in Football ROLL TIDE!!) but if too many are making life hell for the racists they will go after them. They used to be more passive in the modern day (Slavery ended how long ago? How much time do they need? Blacks are the reasons the Black community is down) but now that those narratives arent working they fight back.

Drew you want to know who to blame for the divisiveness in this country...I will tell you but I promise you wont like the answer. (hint: it is the Party and the people you talk about a lot) Despite what Faux and the GOP tell you it is not White Progressives or Campus Liberals or the Coastal Elite that are causing this. In fact they are the only ones trying to stop it. You think Mitch McCaonnel is going to fight for racial equality? (What Kentuckian would!) You think Donald Trump cares about minorities? (he wouldnt even rent to them!) You think Paul Ryan worries about the plight of the Poor and Disenfranchised? (Ayn Rand would kill him...not to mention he has wanted to end Medicaid since he was in college doing Keg Stands remember as he bragged about!) The Right is to blame for all of this because they cater to a Rich, White Elite class of people who dont want to be even $1 less rich or 1/10000000000000000 less powerful and they CERTAINLY arent gunna let no uppity Coon have any say 'bout it!
            I've had many liberals (I won't assign them a party) tell me I can't have my opinions b/c they are wrong. In other words, I don't agree with them. I won't deny that the alt-right or more conservatives are not different. They aren't. But liberals are not innocent, either.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I've had many liberals (I won't assign them a party) tell me I can't have my opinions b/c they are wrong. In other words, I don't agree with them. I won't deny that the alt-right or more conservatives are not different. They aren't. But liberals are not innocent, either.
              Rotflmao
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                That is wonderful...your anecdote is not the same no matter how much you pretend it is. Me telling you your opinion sucks and you cant have it is not the same as me actually preventing you from having it. Until you (and half this country) start remember the difference you are going to look ignorant about this.

Shouting down something is not taking away Freedom of Speech.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  If they say that they aren't liberals. One of the tenets of liberalism is the protection of free speech, even and particularly unpopular and even idiotic speech.

The Foxy charge that liberals are anti-free speech is BS. They cite a few idiots on campuses. For each we could cite 10,000 religious nutbar conservatives. There is no contest: the right is far, far more authoritarian than the left, and this naturally follows from their slavish protection of the rights of economic elites.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• "I am not a racist" says racist.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-from-charlottesville-rally-says-he-is-not-racist/ar-AApZJwk?li=BBnbcA1
                    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      I've posted this a few times today, and I'm not sure why it is so difficult to understand, but I'm not trying to absolve the white supremacists of blame. They're despicable and never should have been allowed to even have the event in the first blame. They deserve tons of blame, scorn, and any other bad thing that can go their way. None of that however would let people who were there solely to provoke violence off the hook. I'm not trying to claim all the counter protestors were up to no good either, I'm sure the vast majority were there for all the right reasons. Is any of this not clear now? Can you not see that there could be despicable people on both sides of the fence?
                      Jesus Christ, this is what Trump voters voted for. You knew these guys were his base and supported him, and he in return supported them. Instead of standing up and kicking these gutterslime back to the sewers they sprang from, you willingly entered into alliance with them in support of their, and your, chosen candidate. These are the 'deplorables' that were talked about, but rather than acknowledge that, you turned a blind eye to it.

And when the other party's candidate had the gall(the nerve of that woman) to actually point out that these were the sorts of people who supported Trump, again, instead of standing up against them, you chose to castigate and demean her for doing so.

Trump voters brought this on themselves. They knew what they were doing, and still did it. Deal with it.

You wanna fix it, heal the "divide' that so concerns you? Start by looking in the effin' mirror.
                      Last edited by rufus; 08-13-2017, 07:24 PM.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Shouting down something is not taking away Freedom of Speech.
                        Where have I said anything different? I just don't like the halo that some folks try to wear.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

It's so interesting watching the right with so much power but not enough to truly get what they really want. And they just cry and cry and cry. Code Pink activists have more balls than these *******.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

@FoxNews: Estimated flight time of possible intercontinental ballistic missile from North Korea @WattersWorld https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/8...667264/photo/1
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              @FoxNews: Estimated flight time of possible intercontinental ballistic missile from North Korea @WattersWorld https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/8...667264/photo/1
                              Call me hopeful, but I really can't believe NK will actually do anything. I really pray that I am actually correct in this. If NK acts.....hooboy................

Comment

Seattle

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/seattle...atriot-prayer/
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X