Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Isnt Mueller a Republican by voting record? Is Faux actually suggesting the GOP is plotting against their own President? Fraudbot would be so proud!!
    Not just by voting record - he is (or at least, was during the Bush II era) a registered Gooper!

Comment

So it sounds like someone drove a car through a crowd in Charlottesville.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        It takes quite an effort in today's world to come up with the most moronic statement of the day so well done to Senator Sasse. Regardless of what you think of Trump it's not some sort of phony event over there. If I was Venezuelan I would be pretty irritated by what he said. I'm not saying we should send people in, but the statement is completely unnecessary.
        Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        If nothing else, Sasse and Maduro are certainly on the same page.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Saying on Fox News one person dead and others injured. What a horrible situation and poor reflection on our country. This is unfortunately where we are at in 2017 though. We have major problems whether people want to believe it or not.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
            So, if Trump does not decide to run for a second term, besides from Pence, who else runs? If Trump does decide to run, does someone in the GOP commit the ultimate no-no and run against him?
            There is zero chance trump does not run for a second term. There will be republican opposition but he is running again.

More than 90% of his voters will take another bit of the 5h!t sandwich he is offering them too. If the dropoff from 100% is in the right states he might have a hard time winning reelection, but he's running.

Those of us with a functioning brain have got to make sure we understand that trump voters don't just still support the guy, they love everything he says, and everything he does. His lack of accomplishments are either ignored, are unrecognized, or if acknowledged are blamed on the media, the congress, other world leaders, and former presidents and presidential candidates.

In 2020 they will see their savior as the victim of all of those things. His supporters are that deluded, that pathetic and that dangerous. If you think they are drinking the Kool-Aid now, wait until a few of our cities erupt in violence like we haven't seen in decades. Wait until the shooting actually starts on the Korean Peninsula. When that happens, all those republicans who answered "yes" when asked if they would support postponing elections will begin to advocate that position.

At that point our hope will rest with a military that I hope still believes in the supremacy of the constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Just reading about that. For some reason, I thought the statue of Lee had already been removed, and the alt-Reich was protesting its removal. Apparently it's still standing, and they were protesting to try and keep it up.

Comment

Yep...absolutely deliberate, as well.

Domestic terrorism is alive and well.
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

The story

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Just reading about that. For some reason, I thought the statue of Lee had already been removed, and the alt-Reich was protesting its removal. Apparently it's still standing, and they were protesting to try and keep it up.
                    They took down the statues in New Orleans a little while ago and I think that brought up the issue in Charlottesville.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Our ****wit in chief just said, "We condemn these displays of hatred, bigotry, and violence on all sides."
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Of course, Dump leads with the appeal to false equivalency.

Comment

He's got to keep his base
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Still hasn't said a word about the mosque bombing in Minnesota.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              He's got to keep his base
                              Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Still hasn't said a word about the mosque bombing in Minnesota.
                              The two go together.

Comment

When will the President call out white supremacy terrorism by name?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X