Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Lets just say you'll be losing your 2nd amendment privileges and leave it at that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDcnzo31rVc

I think we know which one Flag is.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      It still requires women to be able to tolerate the various methods all of which either require foolproof barriers (none available) or hormonal treatment (many women do not feel well on them). I have a better idea. They need to invent a stopcock (couldn't help myself) to shut off the tubes from the testicles. The vas is easily accessible. Shouldn't be that hard.
      The problem is, you can't trust men. They don't start thinking ahead until they're about 40. They don't start thinking while they're hard until they're about 80. Plus a woman wouldn't (and shouldn't) trust a man when it's her body on the line.

It has to be for women. All perfect birth control for men will do is halve the species IQ each generation.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        The problem is, you can't trust men. They don't start thinking ahead until they're about 40. They don't start thinking while they're hard until they're about 80. Plus a woman wouldn't (and shouldn't) trust a man when it's her body on the line.

It has to be for women. All perfect birth control for men will do is halve the species IQ each generation.
        All of what you say is true but I can hope. I always told my patients- you can love them all you want. I don't trust the ba5tards. Protect yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Any US action has to be in retaliation for a launch against the US. No 1st strike. Prof. Groeteschele must be locked out from the Situation Room.
          You know, am I the only one who seem to think that Un is trying to bait dump into a first strike?

If not, I can't even come close to thinking that NK can come close to winning a war they start. All it can do is 1) kill a lot of people, and 2) result in the end of NK. Unless China steps in, which would just kill a lot more people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Excellent reference. His entering scene is one of my favorite scenes of all time.
            Those Washington dinner parties 60 years ago must have been something. Now what would they discuss?
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              You know, am I the only one who seem to think that Un is trying to bait dump into a first strike?
              I can't see any upside to that for Kim. Right now it's not like he has to worry about his favorability polling. His regime depends on his army. The only way to p-ss off his army would be to interrupt their standard of living, and provoking US strategic bombing of DPRK military facilities would downgrade a lot of officers' quality of life to quality of death.

NK hasn't done anything they haven't done a thousand times since 1955. This is the language and the BS they do. The smallfry always talk tough at the bar when the gunslinger is in town. This is nothing different. While it's possible their actual capabilities have changed, (1) that doesn't matter since the only way they stay alive is by never, ever using it, and (2) I would tend to doubt it anyway. This whole thing smells to me as a way of squeezing another few trillion out of the taxpayer absent any actual threat to US security. This looks like a lobbying effort between the DOD, the contractors, and their enablers in government (both sides of the aisle) and media (likewise). It's a hostage crisis, but the North Koreans aren't holding Americans hostage, the folks who directly benefit from these expenditures are holding the taxpayers hostage. (3) Obviously, Trump gains from a wag the dog scenario. He's at 30-something approval; in case of a war his approval would go to 80% overnight -- most of the voters are lower order primates who respond to fear with aggression and a deep psychological drive for a Strongman.

So no, I don't thing Kim wants to mess with any of that.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                I'd have one gun law, and only one gun law, that I'd push for whatever term I'd be running for. That 1 law would be to keep guns out of the hands of mentally ill people
                That ain't gonna fly with Drew, he's made that abundantly clear.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

My one gun law is the people in the local area get to decide. So if the good people of Portland, Oregon want to outlaw all guns, so be it. For everybody. Make firearms possession and use a felony -- for everybody, no exceptions, city cops can carry billy clubs. State cops have them but only get called in under emergency situations. Oh yeah, and tasers kill too, so they count. No more of that sh-t.

If you're John Q. Criminal and take advantage of the situation as the legendary "one bad guy," make the laws tough enough that with the commission of a crime with a weapon you're never seeing the light of day again.
                  Cornell University

Comment

I can't see any upside to that for Kim. Right now it's not like he has to worry about his favorability polling. His regime depends on his army. The only way to p-ss off his army would be to interrupt their standard of living, and provoking US strategic bombing of DPRK military facilities would downgrade a lot of officers' quality of life to quality of death.

NK hasn't done anything they haven't done a thousand times since 1955. This is the language and the BS they do. The smallfry always talk tough at the bar when the gunslinger is in town. This is nothing different. While it's possible their actual capabilities have changed, (1) that doesn't matter since the only way they stay alive is by never, ever using it, and (2) I would tend to doubt it anyway. This whole thing smells to me as a way of squeezing another few trillion out of the taxpayer absent any actual threat to US security. This looks like a lobbying effort between the DOD, the contractors, and their enablers in government (both sides of the aisle) and media (likewise). It's a hostage crisis, but the North Koreans aren't holding Americans hostage, the folks who directly benefit from these expenditures are holding the taxpayers hostage. (3) Obviously, Trump gains from a wag the dog scenario. He's at 30-something approval; in case of a war his approval would go to 80% overnight -- most of the voters are lower order primates who respond to fear with aggression and a deep psychological drive for a Strongman.

The only problem with that assessment, is that since 1955, there hasn't been a president so thin-skinned that Un trash-talking him gets him so wound up that he jumps immediately to, "well I'm gonna show him mode". Whatever NK is doing, Trumpy takes it as a personal attack on him, and we all know how he reacts to personal attacks. Lashing out and upping the ante.

Later, Mr Trump added: "He has disrespected our country greatly. He has said things that are horrific and with me he's not getting away with it. It's a whole new ball game.
                    Oooooh, he said nasty things about me. So let's nuke him.

What a friggin' child.

Comment

Other than doing nothing, there are no upsides for NK.

But it sometimes seems as if he's fine with being destroyed to make dump look like a massive aggressor. And then he can be blamed for all the resulting deaths.

Honestly, dump doesn't have to say anything- un has to know we can destroy him many times over. But un knows that dump will come out with the crap that he is.

dump is just stating the obvious- if we are attacked, we will react very soundly- and I can't see any President since Ike that would do anything different. It would be easy to say "Un knows what we can do, as does the rest of the world- they would be better served by talking than threatening."

Comment

Later, Mr Trump added: "He has disrespected our country greatly. He has said things that are horrific and with me he's not getting away with it. It's a whole new ball game.
                        Wait- dump is worried that words can be disrespectful??? I thought he was against being PC and all of that verbal respect stuff.

Who knew that words can be so bad...

Comment

It would be easy to say "Un knows what we can do, as does the rest of the world- they would be better served by talking than threatening."
                          And that's the adult way of handling it.

But this president is such a child, and such a hot head who takes everything personally, it's very easy to see how this escalation of words is gonna end up in something very not good.

Comment

Wait- dump is worried that words can be disrespectful??? I thought he was against being PC and all of that verbal respect stuff.

Who knew that words can be so bad...
                            Trumpy can say anything he wants about anybody. But do not say anything bad about Trumpy. Trumpy will make you pay.

Comment

Excellent reference. His entering scene is one of my favorite scenes of all time.
                              Hand't seen that before but that was wonderful and now I want to watch the whole movie. Mattheau is just brilliant in that scene.

The problem is, you can't trust men. They don't start thinking ahead until they're about 40. They don't stop thinking while they're not hard until they're about 80.
                              fyp

Comment

That guy in North Korea is a five star nut job. If he keeps it up someone may drop a nuclear powered cofveve in his pants.
                                sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Working...
                                X