Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Quote Originally Posted by trixR4kids View Post
    That 5.7 million people committing voter fraud figure was cited by Trump not Harvard lmao.
    But remember, Flag didn't vote for him.

Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    This. I would add more locations to #2 where IDs could be obtained, but this is an extremely fair way to ensure that all voters are legally allowed to do so.

Ultimately, there is zero actual proof of mass voter fraud. There are a lot of people that like to point to irregularities in voter registration, but I have never seen any actual proof showing a connection between irregularities in voter registration and mass voter fraud. Hell, several of the people in Trump's administration were found to have been registered in multiple states.
    That is cause there is none. The proof the Right even cites usually says within it that there is no actual proof they just ignore those sentences.

The only voter fraud going on in large quantities is voter suppression and only one party is doing it. Of course when did the modern Republican Party ever care about Blacks or the Poor?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

They ignore ridicule & fight; I win

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    But remember, Flag didn't vote for him.
    He's still my President. Just like how Schumer's one of my Senators. As much as some may not like their representation, they still are. And considering a few of the morons on here have been wanting to out Trump since before he even took office, it's time to quit the sour grapes.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

For the love of God stop engaging the Fraudbot. You arent changing his mind or really anyone's mind and in reality you are just making yourself look stupid.

And please stop quoting him.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

They ignore ridicule & fight; I win

That is cause there is none. The proof the Right even cites usually says within it that there is no actual proof they just ignore those sentences.

The only voter fraud going on in large quantities is voter suppression and only one party is doing it. Of course when did the modern Republican Party ever care about Blacks or the Poor?
    They care about them a heck of a lot more than the previous divider-in-chief that provoked the separation. Why is it I only see actual race baiting from the left? No one could STILL probably answer how Trump is a racist.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

I'm not happy about it either, but Flag is correct (cue the Twilight Zone music!).
    Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho on rpitv's chat
    I never thought I would say this, but you are right.
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

So, while I completely agree with all the voter suppression outrage out here, its not like the Republicans didn't telegraph what they were going to do on this subject for the past several years now. Is this a good time to ask how many people who are now bringing this up voted 3rd party or didn't vote in the last election, under the guise that I guess Clinton/Dems would be suppressing the vote just as much as Trump/GOP?
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    He's still my President. Just like how Schumer's one of my Senators. As much as some may not like their representation, they still are. And considering a few of the morons on here have been wanting to out Trump since before he even took office, it's time to quit the sour grapes.
    I'll quit the sour grapes as soon as you quit promoting the Jonestown Flavor-aid as though it's good for America, and not actually killing us.

For the love of God stop engaging the Fraudbot. You arent changing his mind or really anyone's mind and in reality you are just making yourself look stupid.

And please stop quoting him.
    Buzz off, gramps.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

That half of republicans surveyed would support "postponement" of a vote should be just about the most alarming thing we've heard in recent years. That 100% of them don't believe postponing elections is an absolutely abhorrent idea tells us we should all be very afraid of what the future is bringing. The gulf between nearly everyone identifying as a republican and the rest of the electorate keeps getting worse. The final outcome is going to be unpleasant. And yes, unpleasant is a euphemism. When a sizeable number of people in a society feel it is right to take away the rights of EVERYONE to vote and they go up against another equally sizable portion of people who realize how evil, stupid and ridiculous that notion is, the outcome is usually going to be war.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    So the study wasn't Harvard, it was deeply flawed, you were wrong. Time to talk about something else!

So, while I completely agree with all the voter suppression outrage out here, its not like the Republicans didn't telegraph what they were going to do on this subject for the past several years now. Is this a good time to ask how many people who are now bringing this up voted 3rd party or didn't vote in the last election, under the guise that I guess Clinton/Dems would be suppressing the vote just as much as Trump/GOP?
    Christ dude... you don't need to overcompensate for the fact that you told the entire board for a year that Trump had no chance and Hillary would win. And now you still can't explain what happened or even be bothered to learn from it (everyone else should do that!).
    Last edited by trixR4kids; 08-10-2017 at 01:51 PM.

He'll wrap you in his arms, tell you that you've been a good boy
    He'll rekindle all the dreams it took you a lifetime to destroy
    He'll reach deep into the hole,
    heal your shrinking soul,
    but there won't be a single thing that you can do
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

Why is it when anyone connected with the Clinton presidency, or Obama's, or Hillary's campaign so much as farts in a grocery store aisle, those on the right scream bloody murder, yet when a couple of trump staffers, one married with 2 children already, create a little republican love child, there isn't a peep? Oh yeah, its because they are all a bunch of pathetic hypocrites. I keep forgetting about that.

Kichizapi Chetan

Barack Obama was, as president, eloquent. His language was sophisticated. He spoke in measured tones and advanced informed, reasoned dialogue.

Donald Trump is inarticulate and brusque. His language is simplistic. He dishes out invective. He shows so little regard for the facts that some say he’s the exemplar of a “bull**** artist.” And he promotes a dialogue of the deaf.

The differences between Trump’s and Obama’s rhetorical styles seem stark. Yet, when we set aside the presidents’ speaking styles and looked more carefully at the specific words Trump employed in his first months in office, we were surprised to discover that, in certain ways, these two presidents are remarkably like each other and unlike their predecessors. Here’s what we found – and why Obama and Trump have more in common than you would think.
    Same thing only different: script flip.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Another crock of **** from the USCHO Centrist Group.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    That half of republicans surveyed would support "postponement" of a vote should be just about the most alarming thing we've heard in recent years. That 100% of them don't believe postponing elections is an absolutely abhorrent idea tells us we should all be very afraid of what the future is bringing. The gulf between nearly everyone identifying as a republican and the rest of the electorate keeps getting worse. The final outcome is going to be unpleasant. And yes, unpleasant is a euphemism. When a sizeable number of people in a society feel it is right to take away the rights of EVERYONE to vote and they go up against another equally sizable portion of people who realize how evil, stupid and ridiculous that notion is, the outcome is usually going to be war.
    Can someone please remind the whole Trump staff that the video game series Fallout is NOT to be used as a roadmap?

Because it's sure looking like it.

Why is it when anyone connected with the Clinton presidency, or Obama's, or Hillary's campaign so much as farts in a grocery store aisle, those on the right scream bloody murder, yet when a couple of trump staffers, one married with 2 children already, create a little republican love child, there isn't a peep? Oh yeah, its because they are all a bunch of pathetic hypocrites. I keep forgetting about that.
    "On this episode of, As the Stomach Turns..."
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

We need more children in the country with good genes and this helps address that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    "On this episode of, As the Stomach Turns..."
    I've seen the Delgado woman on various news shows before.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I've seen the Delgado woman on various news shows before.
    Not that she's that great of a looker, but holey moley did she lower the bar for him. He looks like Mr. Potato Head with snake-eyes and a douche-goatee.

Yep, still here

Someone who understands how to get the pictures to actually work on here needs to to post

this on a lot of these
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    We need more children in the country with good genes and this helps address that problem.
    This couple is lucky that Pennsylvania repealed their adultery law in 1972. Otherwise they would be facing misdemeanor charge against them.

Unless the act occurred in another state that still has adultery charges on the books...

Thread Information