Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    I disagree. You should assemble people to counter-protest/march to show them and, more importantly, everyone else that they are not the majority. They are trying to work their way into general acceptance by hoping people will not stand up to them. Now yes you do this without a physical confrontation, but the fact that 1% of the people don't get the memo on that doesn't mean they other 99% should not continue to do the right thing.
    No we should walk away and let them spew hate without consequence. They will just shut up if we leave them alone Nazi's and White Supremacists are known for their patience
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Why counter-protest when Nazis come to my town?
      LOL I know right. Is Hovey French
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        Being a woman I see a scary parallel to people saying if women didn't want to get raped they shouldn't do X. Don't walk down the street wearing the wrong clothing, talk to a man in a bar, or kiss someone without the expectation they might incite a rape. NO. That is just wrong. The rapist is a sick, twisted individual. These people are sick and twisted too. This isn't like being on the playground where you just get up and leave the sandbox. These people are sh1tting in the sandbox. You stay and tell them no.
        Must spred rep...

Nicely put.

Comment

Why does people carrying guns make it a dangerous situation, oh "right to carry guns advocate"?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

We never learn anything from history. I can't stop thinking that it's 20 ****ing 17. This is sad and ridiculous.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Why does people carrying guns make it a dangerous situation, oh "right to carry guns advocate"?
              I'm confused as well, I thought more guns made us safer??? If everyone was packing then everything should be fine, right?? That's what the NRA keeps telling us anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                We never learn anything from history. I can't stop thinking that it's 20 ****ing 17. This is sad and ridiculous.
                I made that comment last night. Less than 100 years after millions died destroying Nazis we have people walking around an American City beating up black men, killing woman and saluting the Swaztika. What the hell world is this?
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  If one goes off, even accidentally, all hell could break loose and you could have mass casualties. Even the cops carrying is very dangerous in this type of situation.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Nice try, but I'll give you once chance to figure it out. Unlike race both are a choice and regardless of that followers/supporters of either have an equal duty to denounce segments of their own that behave like animals without being painted with a broad brush because of the actions of said segment.
                    Slappy, shove your "one chance" where the sun don't shine. Lets put aside your false equivalency to give cover to neo-Nazis for one minute. The top elected official of the GOP (Trump), and almost everybody else elected by its voters are coddling domestic terrorists. GOP voters have it in their power to expel these elected officials who are making this deal with the devil. Religious leaders aren't elected by popular votes and to my knowledge no American Muslim leaders are excusing terrorist acts. To draw a parallel, I thought Cardinal Law was a grade A scumbag for covering up the priest sex abuse scandal in Boston and belongs in prison. However, I had no ability to vote the man out of his office nor was I no longer a Catholic because of him.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      I made that comment last night. Less than 100 years after millions died destroying Nazis we have people walking around an American City beating up black men, killing woman and saluting the Swaztika. What the hell world is this?
                      The pictures I saw anyway made it look like mostly white males in their 20's. Somebody is teaching them to be racists, because they weren't that way at 4. In my experience it's the parents (not always, obviously) but they're getting it from somewhere. They're too ignorant to know that they are being manipulated.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                        I'm confused as well, I thought more guns made us safer??? If everyone was packing then everything should be fine, right?? That's what the NRA keeps telling us anyway...
                        Safer? Watch the 60 minutes story on the Remington 700. We should have smart guns and they should be mandatory. But, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. We can't have extra safety when it comes to those ****ing things.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Enemies of the President.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ent/564530001/

CNN's Don Lemon
                          CNN's Anderson Cooper
                          MSNBC's Joe Scarborough
                          MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski
                          CNN's Dana Bash
                          MSNBC's Rachel Maddow
                          NBC's Brian Williams
                          MSNBC's Chris Hayes
                          CNN's John King
                          CNN's Brian Stelter
                          MSNBC's Chuck Todd
                          American Urban Radio Networks' April Ryan
                          Here's a link where you can view the ad.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/d...ew-campaign-ad

Comment

This is the real world impact of the people that the apologists are covering for....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bef...t5R&ocid=ientp
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I think we need to learn where people learn this **** or learn more about the human brain and humanity.

http://www.startribune.com/fargo-fat...lle/440358443/

A father in Fargo on Monday publicly and in unvarnished terms disowned his 30-year-old son for apparently being among a gathering of white supremacists that violently clashed with opponents and police over the weekend in Charlottesville, Va., where a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee is poised to be removed from a public park.

In a letter posted online to the Forum of Fargo, Pearce Tefft said that “I, along with all of his siblings and his entire family, wish to loudly repudiate my son’s vile, hateful and racist rhetoric and actions. We do not know specifically where he learned these beliefs. He did not learn them at home.”
                              I believe this dad when he says his kid didn't learn it at home. I also believe that the killer with the car from Saturday didn't learn this **** from his mother.

Comment

Safer? Watch the 60 minutes story on the Remington 700. We should have smart guns and they should be mandatory. But, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. We can't have extra safety when it comes to those ****ing things.
                                "Smart guns" have nothing to do with that story. What should happen is that gun manufacturers should be subject to the same rules as makers of other consumer products - the government should be able to mandate a recall of a specific model with a proven pattern of defective behavior.

Remember when they complained about Obama having a Nixonian "White House Enemies List"?

Comment

Working...
                                X