Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    I was going with Michael Irvin. < shrug >
    Patrick Kane? He wears a hostile and abusive jersey.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      They're pining for a (physical) fight. Why give it to them.

Aren't you the guy that says in the end thoughts and ideas win over brutish force.
      They will fight even if someone is not there. Historically, they will go OUT and find something do damage or someone to fight. That has happened many times in many countries.

They are the minority, but are forcing their way into rule. Again, it's happened more than once in more than one country.

Only in England did people directly stand up to the Nazis, and that whole BS fizzled out.

These guys are such baby thugs that one mostly just needs to stand up and oppose them, and they will back down.

It it's horrific that someone died in the protest. But I'd be 90% sure that someone would have died in the long run had nobody stood up to them. Heck, 9 people did die in a church because of these thugs.

Comment

Not to mention that if they got their way 75M Americans would be murdered and 100M American women would be reduced to Dominionist Mommy slaves.

But nothin' to see here. Move along.

Sharia Law, though. That's a clear and present danger.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Sharia Law, though. That's a clear and present danger.
          That's why we're putting Roy Moore in the Senate!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            That's why we're putting Roy Moore in the Senate!
            Comments, if you dare. (I wouldn't post IIWY -- these are the kind of f-cks who will hunt you down and murder you for their Skyman.)
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

http://www.startribune.com/3m-ceo-in...cil/440770743/

I'm so disappointed it took this long.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                http://www.startribune.com/3m-ceo-in...cil/440770743/

I'm so disappointed it took this long.
                It's getting to where anybody who stays has a serious PR problem, unless they sell exclusively to the dumbf-cks.

For some reason I thought 3M had been bought by a German company. Was I smoking crayons or did something like that happen at one time?
                Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  It's getting to where anybody who stays has a serious PR problem, unless they sell exclusively to the dumbf-cks.

For some reason I thought 3M had been bought by a German company. Was I smoking crayons or did something like that happen at one time?
                  3M has been buying German companies and tech patents.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

If you get a chance, you should stop by Trump's winery in Charlottesville and try some of the wine. He recommends the whites.

(Kinda stolen from Jimmy Kimmel.)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Posted without comment.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Translation: I'm taking my ball and going home.
                        Everyone else: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=spo1jK4CCEU

I thought he had dozens waiting to take up the spots!?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/u...imes&smtyp=cur

So, folks, it's ok to protest the removal of a confederate statue but it's not ok to protest a racist President's inauguration.

This is one hell of a country we got here.
                          It's not ok to be violent. Will you disavow the violence at the inauguration protests?
                          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                          Skating Friar Jersey
                          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Translation: I'm taking my ball and going home.
                            Everyone else: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=spo1jK4CCEU

I thought he had dozens waiting to take up the spots!?
                            So did I. I wondered what happened to them all? They were lined up I heard.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                              It's not ok to be violent. Will you disavow the violence at the inauguration protests?
                              Sure. I don't think anyone should be violent. But, I also hear that White Supremacy Enforcement got cut at the Dept. Of Justice by a huge amount and they are 70% (as I heard today on the news) of the Domestic Terrorism in this country.

Meanwhile it's a blank check for other forms.

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                                We did that when they happened. Gotcha-fail.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X