Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Yeah I think we all assumed it was bull**** without a second thought.
    Well yeah, it's just not shocking that he has no idea what the source of his own claims are.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      Well yeah, it's just not shocking that he has no idea what the source of his own claims are.
      He knows. It comes out of his ***. He knows.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That 5.7 million people committing voter fraud figure was cited by Trump not Harvard lmao.
        It was according to a Harvard study, which was done along with YouGov. The conclusion was drawn by James Agresti, not Trump. And it talked about 2008, not 2016. But keep trying to spread the fake news to brings others around you down.

Comment

this is just so awesome!!!

http://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/m..._em_topstories

mookie would love for her to own his street!!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

It wasn't a Harvard study, and the methodology they used to get that 5.7 milion number is highly flawed, to put it mildly.

http://www.politifact.com/florida/st...ns-claim-57-m/

Comment

That 5.7 million people committing voter fraud figure was cited by Trump not Harvard lmao.
              But remember, Flag didn't vote for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                This. I would add more locations to #2 where IDs could be obtained, but this is an extremely fair way to ensure that all voters are legally allowed to do so.

Ultimately, there is zero actual proof of mass voter fraud. There are a lot of people that like to point to irregularities in voter registration, but I have never seen any actual proof showing a connection between irregularities in voter registration and mass voter fraud. Hell, several of the people in Trump's administration were found to have been registered in multiple states.
                That is cause there is none. The proof the Right even cites usually says within it that there is no actual proof they just ignore those sentences.

The only voter fraud going on in large quantities is voter suppression and only one party is doing it. Of course when did the modern Republican Party ever care about Blacks or the Poor?
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  But remember, Flag didn't vote for him.
                  He's still my President. Just like how Schumer's one of my Senators. As much as some may not like their representation, they still are. And considering a few of the morons on here have been wanting to out Trump since before he even took office, it's time to quit the sour grapes.

Comment

For the love of God stop engaging the Fraudbot. You arent changing his mind or really anyone's mind and in reality you are just making yourself look stupid.

And please stop quoting him.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      That is cause there is none. The proof the Right even cites usually says within it that there is no actual proof they just ignore those sentences.

The only voter fraud going on in large quantities is voter suppression and only one party is doing it. Of course when did the modern Republican Party ever care about Blacks or the Poor?
                      They care about them a heck of a lot more than the previous divider-in-chief that provoked the separation. Why is it I only see actual race baiting from the left? No one could STILL probably answer how Trump is a racist.

Comment

So, while I completely agree with all the voter suppression outrage out here, its not like the Republicans didn't telegraph what they were going to do on this subject for the past several years now. Is this a good time to ask how many people who are now bringing this up voted 3rd party or didn't vote in the last election, under the guise that I guess Clinton/Dems would be suppressing the vote just as much as Trump/GOP?
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          He's still my President. Just like how Schumer's one of my Senators. As much as some may not like their representation, they still are. And considering a few of the morons on here have been wanting to out Trump since before he even took office, it's time to quit the sour grapes.
                          I'll quit the sour grapes as soon as you quit promoting the Jonestown Flavor-aid as though it's good for America, and not actually killing us.

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          For the love of God stop engaging the Fraudbot. You arent changing his mind or really anyone's mind and in reality you are just making yourself look stupid.

And please stop quoting him.
                          Buzz off, gramps.

Comment

That half of republicans surveyed would support "postponement" of a vote should be just about the most alarming thing we've heard in recent years. That 100% of them don't believe postponing elections is an absolutely abhorrent idea tells us we should all be very afraid of what the future is bringing. The gulf between nearly everyone identifying as a republican and the rest of the electorate keeps getting worse. The final outcome is going to be unpleasant. And yes, unpleasant is a euphemism. When a sizeable number of people in a society feel it is right to take away the rights of EVERYONE to vote and they go up against another equally sizable portion of people who realize how evil, stupid and ridiculous that notion is, the outcome is usually going to be war.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              So the study wasn't Harvard, it was deeply flawed, you were wrong. Time to talk about something else!

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              So, while I completely agree with all the voter suppression outrage out here, its not like the Republicans didn't telegraph what they were going to do on this subject for the past several years now. Is this a good time to ask how many people who are now bringing this up voted 3rd party or didn't vote in the last election, under the guise that I guess Clinton/Dems would be suppressing the vote just as much as Trump/GOP?
                              Christ dude... you don't need to overcompensate for the fact that you told the entire board for a year that Trump had no chance and Hillary would win. And now you still can't explain what happened or even be bothered to learn from it (everyone else should do that!).
                              Last edited by trixR4kids; 08-10-2017, 01:51 PM.

Comment

He'll wrap you in his arms, tell you that you've been a good boy
                                He'll rekindle all the dreams it took you a lifetime to destroy
                                He'll reach deep into the hole,
                                heal your shrinking soul,
                                but there won't be a single thing that you can do
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X