Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    When will the President call out white supremacy terrorism by name?
    Criticize those freedom fighters? They are the defenders of the anti-political correct movement. A key cog in dumps movement.

Well, until people do it right back at him.

I have to say, one thing I appreciate about this whole thing- the alt-reight guys may be like Nazi Germany, but the counter protests are far more like what happened in England than Germany. Nice to see people stand up to these thugs. I'd like to think I would, too.

Comment

Twitter abuzz that the driver is from Ohio based on license plate number, had anti-Trump statements on his social media pages, and may have mistaken the Antifa group for alt-Reich protesters.

No credible sources though - at this point, I consider it doctored, right-wing blogosphere nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Twitter abuzz that the driver is from Ohio based on license plate number, had anti-Trump statements on his social media pages, and may have mistaken the Antifa group for alt-Reich protesters.

No credible sources though - at this point, I consider it doctored, right-wing blogosphere nonsense.
        The car did have a Ohio plate. The person with anti-Trump posts was the son of the person who (allegedly, mind you) owns the car, but the son in question does not look like the person they have in custody (son seems very skinny, driver seems more medium weight (although these are not the greatest images)). The whole "may have mistaken" stuff is of course pure speculation at this point.
        Last edited by French Rage; 08-12-2017, 04:41 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Never. Them and Putin get a free pass. Or, as Maher said last night get sucked off.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

It's naturally crap. Dude said he owns a different car and is at a wedding in Michigan.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              It's naturally crap. Dude said he owns a different car and is at a wedding in Michigan.
              Figures.

That just means he's part of the Deep State conspiracy!

Comment

Just in case, advice on how to survive the Bomb.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...cture%253Anews
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Wasn't that drilled into you back in the old days. Just look for the yellow and black civil defense sign The nuns told us to run to the basement and not look out the window
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Isnt Mueller a Republican by voting record? Is Faux actually suggesting the GOP is plotting against their own President? Fraudbot would be so proud!!
                    He is a secret Dem or he is part of the GOP elitist conspiracy. they aren't eating their own, they are flushing out the double agents.
                    Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Still hasn't said a word about the mosque bombing in Minnesota.
                    Or the Marines who died in the crash

Wait, let me hold my breath.

Some of us are old enough to remember how without help.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                      Some of us are old enough to remember how without help.
                      Just hide under your desk right?

Comment

You mean this doesn't work?

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                          Just hide under your desk right?
                          Two choices.
                          Hide under desk and put your hands over your head (duck and cover)
                          Get out to the corridor, lean against the wall with your hands over your head.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Can you imagine if thousands of Blacks had torches and marched in this manner? We have people on this site (and others I frequent) that have called for cars to plow through peaceful protests by BLM...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Can you imagine if thousands of Blacks had torches and marched in this manner? We have people on this site (and others I frequent) that have called for cars to plow through peaceful protests by BLM...
                              Why let this thing go forward? I support free speech and all that, but certainly common sense should prevail. There was only going to be one result and it just further fans the flames. The globe is running a piece calling this a modern day Fort Sumter moment. It's all completely unnecessary.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Please tell me who on this site has called for that sort of violence. I know it exists in social media (one of the reasons I hate most social media) but I can't recall seeing anything like that here. If it did happen, we all need to put that poster on ignore and eliminate their ability to spread hate on at least one platform.

Comment

Working...
                                X