Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    I seriously ask this but replace guns with the death penalty. Are pro-birthers willing to do away with the death penalty? Are pro-choicers ready to accept the death penalty? (and yes I know people opposed to capital punishment often do so on the grounds it is imposed with too much bias or too much incompetence on the part of law enforcement. These are the two reasons I am opposed to it. If it was fair and I trusted the average cop, the Jerry Sanduskys of the world would be getting beheaded)
    Death penalty isn't a right.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      He's insane. Any plan kills 10 million innocent people in South Korea alone in the first week.
      I wouldnt worry...the last time he tried to get uppity with NK his ships went to the wrong Ocean
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
        you obviously meet anyone's definition
        Thank you for proving my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
          Meanwhile you're running a huge deficit because you just lowered taxes on the LeBrons and Gateses of the world by 1/3rd.
          Except they are paying accountants and lawyers to avoid paying as much tax as possible by using every crook and nanny in the tax code. This puts everyone on the same footing.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            And then you re-define "mentally ill" to the point where you take everyone's guns. Forget it.
            Lets just say you'll be losing your 2nd amendment privileges and leave it at that.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
              A 20-year gradual phase out would be good. An instantaneous change would cause the great recession 2: electric bugaboo.
              Seriously
              Anyone thought the underwater house exodus was scary, wait for this!
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                There is chemical abortion now. It has been available for years. They attempted to make it illegal and failed. Problem is you need to access it early enough, you need availability and to get it covered. All of those can be insurmountable barriers. De-funding clinics, etc is what works for the pro-birthers. It is very effective
                I'm not talking about chemical abortion. I'm talking about a simple way for women to control their fertility overall. Women with no self-esteem, ambition, or identity above professional incubators can go au natural; women with better things to do can pop a pill, take an injection, whatever and be brat-free until they want them. The loons will cry, and the loon leaders will swear as they watch the bottom drop out of the misogyny business, but as women become better represented the laws and the customs will follow.

There was once an enormous slavery culture. It was Biblically-ordained and endorsed. It must have looked unassailable and immortal. Today, other than Jeff Sessions' fever dreams, it's all gone. Likewise the entire cultural edifice enslaving women, infantalyzing them, demonizing them for their sexuality, and reducing them to plumbing, will someday be gone. The notion of old men making choices to control the lives of young women, ostensibly for their and the public good, will be looked on as a disgusting iron age vestige we finally eradicated, just like slavery.
                Last edited by Kepler; 08-11-2017, 12:43 PM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  I'm not talking about chemical abortion. I'm talking about a simple way for women to control their fertility overall..
                  Seems simple to just take it in the poooopurr
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Seems simple to just take it in the poooopurr
                    But that's how black babies are born dontchaknow?
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      He's insane. Any plan kills 10 million innocent people in South Korea alone in the first week.
                      Any US action has to be in retaliation for a launch against the US. No 1st strike. Prof. Groeteschele must be locked out from the Situation Room.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Any US action has to be in retaliation for a launch against the US. No 1st strike. Prof. Groeteschele must be locked out from the Situation Room.
                        Excellent reference. His entering scene is one of my favorite scenes of all time.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          I'm not talking about chemical abortion. I'm talking about a simple way for women to control their fertility overall. Women with no self-esteem, ambition, or identity above professional incubators can go au natural; women with better things to do can pop a pill, take an injection, whatever and be brat-free until they want them. The loons will cry, and the loon leaders will swear as they watch the bottom drop out of the misogyny business, but as women become better represented the laws and the customs will follow.

There was once an enormous slavery culture. It was Biblically-ordained and endorsed. It must have looked unassailable and immortal. Today, other than Jeff Sessions' fever dreams, it's all gone. Likewise the entire cultural edifice enslaving women, infantalyzing them, demonizing them for their sexuality, and reducing them to plumbing, will someday be gone. The notion of old men making choices to control the lives of young women, ostensibly for their and the public good, will be looked on as a disgusting iron age vestige we finally eradicated, just like slavery.
                          It still requires women to be able to tolerate the various methods all of which either require foolproof barriers (none available) or hormonal treatment (many women do not feel well on them). I have a better idea. They need to invent a stopcock (couldn't help myself) to shut off the tubes from the testicles. The vas is easily accessible. Shouldn't be that hard.

Comment

During the campaign Trump sought African-American support, asking “what have you got to lose?” In Indiana, the answer is: the opportunity to vote. A new state law would close hundreds of polling locations in areas with large minority populations. Meanwhile, for years—including Albino Avenger Pence’s years as governor--early voting locations in suburban districts have been increased. Indiana GOP doing just fine w/o help from the Ruskies.
                            http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...wsuit-alleges/
                            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Excellent reference. His entering scene is one of my favorite scenes of all time.
                              Dana Elcar looked exactly the same in 1964, as he did 25 years later on MacGyver.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                It still requires women to be able to tolerate the various methods all of which either require foolproof barriers (none available) or hormonal treatment (many women do not feel well on them). I have a better idea. They need to invent a stopcock (couldn't help myself) to shut off the tubes from the testicles. The vas is easily accessible. Shouldn't be that hard.
                                That kind of defeats the purpose, no?
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X