Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

U.S. Senator Ben Sasse, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, issued the following statement regarding the President’s comments on a "possible military option" in Venezuela.

"No. Congress obviously isn't authorizing war in Venezuela. Nicolas Maduro is a horrible human being, but Congress doesn’t vote to spill Nebraskans' blood based on who the Executive lashes out at today."
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Any US action has to be in retaliation for a launch against the US. No 1st strike. Prof. Groeteschele must be locked out from the Situation Room.
      Different movie. Mookie sees tD and sees Martin sheen. Is it too late for Christopher walken to show up??
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        U.S. Senator Ben Sasse, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, issued the following statement regarding the President’s comments on a "possible military option" in Venezuela.

"No. Congress obviously isn't authorizing war in Venezuela. Nicolas Maduro is a horrible human being, but Congress doesn’t vote to spill Nebraskans' blood based on who the Executive lashes out at today."
        So we can expect a Tweetstorm from Dump about "Babbling Ben" by tomorrow evening, then.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

It takes quite an effort in today's world to come up with the most moronic statement of the day so well done to Senator Sasse. Regardless of what you think of Trump it's not some sort of phony event over there. If I was Venezuelan I would be pretty irritated by what he said. I'm not saying we should send people in, but the statement is completely unnecessary.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            It takes quite an effort in today's world to come up with the most moronic statement of the day so well done to Senator Sasse. Regardless of what you think of Trump it's not some sort of phony event over there. If I was Venezuelan I would be pretty irritated by what he said. I'm not saying we should send people in, but the statement is completely unnecessary.
            What the **** am I reading here? "it's not some sort of phony event", no one's saying it's a phony event, it's a comment on the stupidity of Trump throwing around "possible military option" like it's nothing. It's more than necessary when the President shoots from the hip on something so serious as military intervention, for a country that in no way threatens us. Who gives a **** if the Venezuelans are insulted, the properness of throwing around military action has ****all to do with what they think.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Are you ****ing ****ting me? It's early and I haven't had my coffee yet, but this post can nearly be as stupid as as I think it is.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Aww, poor Trumpies. They're so victimized by Mueller and his Deep State buddies.
                Isnt Mueller a Republican by voting record? Is Faux actually suggesting the GOP is plotting against their own President? Fraudbot would be so proud!!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Seriously find a meeting. Or take a reading comp class because your posts show you either cant read or dont understand what you are reading.

I bet you would be all over supporting Obama threatening action in Venezuela...and by that I mean you woudlnt of course.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Isnt Mueller a Republican by voting record? Is Faux actually suggesting the GOP is plotting against their own President? Fraudbot would be so proud!!
                    I would not be surprised if both party's establishments are in secret negotiations to topple the President.

He's not their president.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      I would not be surprised if both party's establishments are in secret negotiations to topple the President.

No, he's not, and he never was. This man works for no one but himself.

But the GOP put him there.

Comment

Trump isn't a threat to "the establishment." He's a threat to the planet.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

but the statement is completely unnecessary.
                          Which one? Trump or Sasse? Trump needs to shut the **** up.
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Not in a million years. Only until polls show enough republicans are having trouble in re-election bids will the party apparatus be used to do anything against trump. At most you will see what you see right now, an implicit effort to limit cooperation with him and the occasional public statement renouncing the most ridiculous and dangerous of his comments. He is most definitely the republican party's president.

Comment

I'm not saying we should send people in, but the statement is completely unnecessary.
                              How would we know we shouldn't send people in there if someone doesn't make a statement to the contrary. No, the problem is all of these patriotic republicans you and yours think are doing such a bang-up job as a check to trump's disastrous presidency are not making enough of these statements, and even fewer are following up with any actions.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                What the **** am I reading here? "it's not some sort of phony event", no one's saying it's a phony event, it's a comment on the stupidity of Trump throwing around "possible military option" like it's nothing. It's more than necessary when the President shoots from the hip on something so serious as military intervention, for a country that in no way threatens us. Who gives a **** if the Venezuelans are insulted, the properness of throwing around military action has ****all to do with what they think.
                                If nothing else, Sasse and Maduro are certainly on the same page.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X