Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Driving a car with intent to kill someone and accomplishing it is a lot worse than punching someone. Even a court of law will see it that way. You're talking out your *** and defending nazis, maybe reflect on that latter part at least for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      Driving a car with intent to kill someone and accomplishing it is a lot worse than punching someone. Even a court of law will see it that way. You're talking out your *** and defending nazis, maybe reflect on that latter part at least for a second.
      JFC. Do you even read what you post? The Antifa attacked cops the same as that whitey attacked that crowd. The latter resulted in a death, which is horrible. But since it was against Nazis, oh, that's okay? No, it's not. If you had any reading comprehension, I have a special hate for prejudiced groups, but I do NOT condone violence against them. Period. They have a right to say what they wanna say.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You realize these right wing extremist groups have committed more terrorist attacks than muslims in this country right? And have killed more people than muslims in 10/15 years since 9/11?

And you're arguing that the antifa people are just as bad even though you're mathematically proven to be wrong.

Keep on rollin...

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          You realize these right wing extremist groups have committed more terrorist attacks than muslims in this country right? And have killed more people than muslims in 10/15 years since 9/11?

And you're arguing that the antifa people are just as bad even though you're mathematically proven to be wrong.

Keep on rollin...
          And words are one thing. I will defend that to my death. Actions are another. Once one takes action, then we have an issue. Results be dammed. An action is an action.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            But since it was against Nazis, oh, that's okay?
            Yes.

I understand cops getting in the way, though. It is their job. Don't want them attacked. Gotta find a way where law enforcement isn't standing between you and them.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

"Both sides are bad" says person who thinks incivility is morally repugnant but Nazism isn't
              https://***********/pixelatedboat/st...03596594102276

Also Dril ftw
              the wise man bowed his head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad things. you imbecile. you ****ing moron"
              https://***********/dril/status/473265809079693312
              Last edited by trixR4kids; 08-14-2017, 12:08 AM.

Comment

I want to feel bad for the Nazi who got punched in the face, but since they are holding the flag and using the salute of a group of people who slaughtered millions of my people (and millions more of other people) I just cant. Sorry I am biased but I had 3 grandfathers fight in WWII not because they were Jewish, but because they were Americans. Thank God they are all dead because I would cry if they had to see this.

BTW still waiting for all those people who ripped Obama for not calling it "Islamic Terrorism" to do the same thing about this. Our President first and foremost. It is pretty telling that the Neo-Nazi's embraced Trump's vague *** comments...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Jesus Christ, this is what Trump voters voted for. You knew these guys were his base and supported him, and he in return supported them. Instead of standing up and kicking these gutterslime back to the sewers they sprang from, you willingly entered into alliance with them in support of their, and your, chosen candidate. These are the 'deplorables' that were talked about, but rather than acknowledge that, you turned a blind eye to it.

And when the other party's candidate had the gall(the nerve of that woman) to actually point out that these were the sorts of people who supported Trump, again, instead of standing up against them, you chose to castigate and demean her for doing so.

Trump voters brought this on themselves. They knew what they were doing, and still did it. Deal with it.

You wanna fix it, heal the "divide' that so concerns you? Start by looking in the effin' mirror.
                  No, they did far, far worse than that. They rallied behind the "deplorables" comment. As if it was bad to call these people deplorable.

That is when you knew the tone of the election. That is when we knew that people like drew accepted that deplorables are just a part of his party that he has to let be there.

Deny it all you want, but when anyone came to the defense of the deplorables, ESPECIALLY in the light of the whole anti PC movement (since they, of all people, should be able to take the criticism), you accept their opinion as a valid point.

Racism is NOT a valid point in this country. It is a legally non-defensible position.

I'm not saying that you can't have the opinion, but just realize that every time you bring it up, you face consequences that are not protected.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Gurt, you cool and all, but bite me if you want to go the Scooby route. Drop the halo.
                    I have no halo and I'm also not constantly spewing false equivalencies so I can appear somehow "balanced" and be accepted as a free thinker in a group that doesn't see the world the way I do.

Comment

False eqyivalency is going to destroy this country. Sad that I'm going to be alive and living here to see it.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        The Antifa in this case are just as bad as the people they are protesting. Different causes, same result. It's disgusting. Two wrongs don't make a right.
                        People know what the answer is if neo-Nazis are left without any real counter punch. It happened a few times in the world.

The Antifa movement is to just fight the neo-nazi morons from getting any farther than just saying stuff.

Antifa wants to get the idea that racism is ok out of the system in anyway they can, so if that means fighting a group of people who WANT to bring a fight, so be it.

Nazis want get rid of any race that is not white.

It may not be right, but it is needed. And it's people like you who want to just hide that we have violent racists in our country that makes it so needed. People didn't speak up in Italy, or Spain, or Germany- because "two wrongs don't make a right". It took years to really subdue the KKK doing the same thing.

If you want to deny the fact that these deplorables were actually looking for a fight- good luck with that. They got one. Tough. Now we are seeing the peaceful counter protests all over the country, which is good. If we can only get people to wake up and see what the politicians are really doing (or not), we can sweep this crap out of our country.

Comment

NPR this morning interviewed a guy in rural NY. According to him, Trump should be getting praise for calling for unity because Obama never did that (false), these white supremacists aren't as bad because they want equality for everyone(I don't even ****ing know how one can say that), and Trump hasn't gotten a fair shake in the media (maybe if he didn't do something stupid on the daily).

The power of the conservative media bubble knows no bounds.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            False eqyivalency is going to destroy this country. Sad that I'm going to be alive and living here to see it.
                            The whole two wrongs don't make a right argument makes me sick. All the people who hid and rescued Jews in WWII were technically breaking the law too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              NPR this morning interviewed a guy in rural NY. According to him, Trump should be getting praise for calling for unity because Obama never did that (false), these white supremacists aren't as bad because they want equality for everyone(I don't even ****ing know how one can say that), and Trump hasn't gotten a fair shake in the media (maybe if he didn't do something stupid on the daily).

My coworkers all think this way as well. I have been literally dreading going to work this morning. I know Fox will be on in the lobby, spraying them with this. I know they will make what they think are clever comments (they aren't). And they will all feel completely self-righteous as they justify and rationalize the descent of their politics into Naziism.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

This is one time where we should not be calling for unity at all. Nazis do can not be unified with anyone as long as they want separation.

Not a nazi- you can join the party. Otherwise, GTFO.

I've been stunned a few times what some of the right say Obama did. Which he didn't. Or what he didn't do- when he did. Talk about fake news.

Comment

Working...
                                X