Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.16 - If Never Forgotten, One Would ALWAYS Remember Something.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Translation: I'm taking my ball and going home.
    Everyone else: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=spo1jK4CCEU

I thought he had dozens waiting to take up the spots!?
    The bench players all retired when they realized that they couldn't get traded to another team.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      They will fight even if someone is not there. Historically, they will go OUT and find something do damage or someone to fight. That has happened many times in many countries.

They are the minority, but are forcing their way into rule. Again, it's happened more than once in more than one country.

Only in England did people directly stand up to the Nazis, and that whole BS fizzled out.

These guys are such baby thugs that one mostly just needs to stand up and oppose them, and they will back down.

It it's horrific that someone died in the protest. But I'd be 90% sure that someone would have died in the long run had nobody stood up to them. Heck, 9 people did die in a church because of these thugs.
      Yeah, so predestined to happen it's happened all the time for the last 70 years... amirite?
      BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
      Skating Friar Jersey
      AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
      UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
      Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Working...
      X