2018 Frozen Four Ticket purchase thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 Frozen Four Ticket purchase thread

I'm a priority 5 and the NC$$ site still tells me "offer restricted". I've called the 866 number twice and once was on hold for over 2 hours, the second time for an hour. Does anyone have any other way to contact these people so I can get my tickets?
    Clarkson Golden Knights Men
    10 Time ECAC Regular Season Champs
    5 Time ECAC Tournament Champs
    21 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Undefeated - 1956

Clarkson Golden Knights Women
    ECAC Regular Season Champs - 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
    ECAC Tournament Champs - 2017, 2018, 2019
    12 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Frozen Four - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2024
    National Champions - 2014, 2017, 2018

Comment

Finally got through to the NC$$ ... their reply was "I can see you're a priority 6" and "I don't know why that is happening" and "there's nothing I can do to help you".
      Clarkson Golden Knights Men
      10 Time ECAC Regular Season Champs
      5 Time ECAC Tournament Champs
      21 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Undefeated - 1956

Clarkson Golden Knights Women
      ECAC Regular Season Champs - 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
      ECAC Tournament Champs - 2017, 2018, 2019
      12 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Frozen Four - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2024
      National Champions - 2014, 2017, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnight View Post
        Finally got through to the NC$$ ... their reply was "I can see you're a priority 6" and "I don't know why that is happening" and "there's nothing I can do to help you".
        Tell her you teach correspondence classes at UNC.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Priority 3, had to wait for my old man to commit to going. Got 2 tickets, last row of 115. Very happy with that, should be a great vantage point, and right around the top of the circles.

Comment

Received an email for the regional presale, includes a code for 20% off a two day pass, use the code SAVE. Tickets for the Bridgeport regional are $70 for the two days with fantastic seats available. This offer is available for all four regionals. http://www.ncaa.com/deals Seniors and junior tickets are $45 for the sessions.
            YALE HOCKEY
            2013 National Champions

Comment

Just a quick reminder that the Announced Deadline for ordering Priority Lottery tickets is Friday, November 24th. It is possible, though, that the lottery has already been shut down. I just tried to log on to do a last check, and got error messages.

But let's assume it will be possible to place an order over the next few days. Based on the browsing I did about a week ago:

1. Club Level is gone, except for a handful of widely scattered seats. At this point it may be totally sold out.

2. For a less expensive option, Row 3 in the Upper Bowl Ends was very doable.

3. For a more expensive option, tickets were plentiful in the Lower Bowl Ends & Corners.

Best of luck to anyone choosing to purchase. Happy Thanksgiving To All!

Comment

I am looking for two tickets to 2018 Frozen Four in either the first row of CLUB level or last row of CLUBlevel. Preferably aisle seats.

Comment

NCAA sanctioned Frozen Four resale marketplace is open, some decent seats at good prices there. https://www.primesport.com/e/sports/...018-1000748027
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                  X