• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigerFan86-87 View Post
    Priority 21. Ordered tix this morning.
    Limit is 8 tickets (for now, at least)
    Appeared to be typical availability.
    Center Ice Lower Bowl almost non-existent, except for the $650 first two rows. There were an inexplicable random couple of regular priced rows ($230, iirc) available in the first 10 rows in the section I looked at, but that was it.
    Center Ice Club Level (at $290, iirc) was about 50-60% available, with the first two rows completely unavailable.
    200 level Center Ice is what I ordered in row 1 for $175. Those sections were almost completely available. The pricing has just gotten to the point where I have to stay up top to keep within budget (barely), especially when I have to fly (driving from Western NY to St. Paul could be a bit of a challenge in early April, or any time for that matter).
    I didn't search at either of the ends, so am not sure if there is any other price levels available, but from what I saw it ranges from $175 to $290 (or $650 for crazy folks) at Center Ice.
    I'll be ordering on Friday, at 10am. The last two years I was on the west coast on my order day and had to get up before 7 to be ready. Thankfully I can sleep in! Last year had no problem. Purchases eight,,first row club seats behind the net. The Xcel Center is almost as big as the United Center so I don't anticipate any issues. But will update on Friday.

Btw, I know Minnesota is, along with Boston, the epicenter of college hockey. But this will my fourth time in St. Paul. I'm thinking of staying in Minneapolis just for a change of pace. Twin Cities natives, is that a good idea or is the commute to St. Paul too much of a hassle, particularly on Thursday?

Comment

Re: 2018 Frozen Four Ticket purchase thread

Priority 21. Ordered tix this morning.
      Limit is 8 tickets (for now, at least)
      Appeared to be typical availability.
      Center Ice Lower Bowl almost non-existent, except for the $650 first two rows. There were an inexplicable random couple of regular priced rows ($230, iirc) available in the first 10 rows in the section I looked at, but that was it.
      Center Ice Club Level (at $290, iirc) was about 50-60% available, with the first two rows completely unavailable.
      200 level Center Ice is what I ordered in row 1 for $175. Those sections were almost completely available. The pricing has just gotten to the point where I have to stay up top to keep within budget (barely), especially when I have to fly (driving from Western NY to St. Paul could be a bit of a challenge in early April, or any time for that matter).
      I didn't search at either of the ends, so am not sure if there is any other price levels available, but from what I saw it ranges from $175 to $290 (or $650 for crazy folks) at Center Ice.
      For all interested here are this years prices:

Frozen Four Ticket Pricing (All-Session)

Lower Level (Row 1) - $650
      Lower Level (Row 2) - $475
      Lower Level - $290
      Lower Level (Standing Room) - $225
      Club Level - $250
      Upper Level (Sides) - $175
      Upper Level (Ends) - $150
      Last edited by BobF; 09-19-2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BobF View Post
        For all interested here are this years prices:

Frozen Four Ticket Pricing (All-Session)

Lower Level (Row 1) - $650
        Lower Level (Row 2) - $475
        Lower Level - $290
        Lower Level (Standing Room) - $225
        Club Level - $250
        Upper Level (Sides) - $175
        Upper Level (Ends) - $150
        Apparently, I don't remember correctly. At least I was somewhat close
        Can't we all just get along?
        Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
          I'll be ordering on Friday, at 10am. The last two years I was on the west coast on my order day and had to get up before 7 to be ready. Thankfully I can sleep in! Last year had no problem. Purchases eight,,first row club seats behind the net. The Xcel Center is almost as big as the United Center so I don't anticipate any issues. But will update on Friday.

Btw, I know Minnesota is, along with Boston, the epicenter of college hockey. But this will my fourth time in St. Paul. I'm thinking of staying in Minneapolis just for a change of pace. Twin Cities natives, is that a good idea or is the commute to St. Paul too much of a hassle, particularly on Thursday?
          Not from MN, but was in Minneapolis for business recently. The Light Rail Green line connects downtown Minneapolis to downtown St. Paul. See link: https://www.metrotransit.org/metro-green-line
          Always remember... This is just a game we're talking about here. Let's not take it all too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Ambrose View Post
            Not from MN, but was in Minneapolis for business recently. The Light Rail Green line connects downtown Minneapolis to downtown St. Paul. See link: https://www.metrotransit.org/metro-green-line
            Also not from Minny, but FWIW, most of St Paul hotel rooms are gone to the NCAA Experience nonsense.
            Staying at the Minneapolis Hilton for fairly reasonable.
            The light rail is dependable also (been to minny several times for family/BU Women's @ Minny/Men's regional)

Comment

undecided about going but just logged in and saw some 100 level seats available besides 1st two rows
              Better seats than in some previous years

Comment

Where is everyone seeing tickets available? Why am I failing so hard at this?
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  Where is everyone seeing tickets available? Why am I failing so hard at this?
                  Only those with Priority 21 & 20 and tomorrow Priority 19 can see the tickets as they are the only ones now eligible to purchase. When your Priority comes up you can see them when attempting to order.

Comment

Originally posted by DLG View Post
                    undecided about going but just logged in and saw some 100 level seats available besides 1st two rows
                    Better seats than in some previous years
                    Priority 19, purchased yesterday AM. Plenty of good seats but I opted for first row club, six seats at $250 each.

Comment

Priority 18, just purchased. We also like front row club level, got 4 @ $250 each, section C23. Not too many left in the front row of the club level along the sides of the rink. Thanks for some of the guidance above, seems to be less discussion about F4 tickets this year than usual.

Comment

Priority 18, purchased this morning. Club level, row 2, aisle, near blue line.

The iterative process of selecting a section to see what's available, then going back, verifying you're not a bot, selecting again - could be easier. The Virtual Seat Viewer available via the Excel Energy Center web site (select the Hockey Interactive Seating Chart) is very helpful. Lots of seats available.

Comment

Originally posted by NJCollegeHockeyFan View Post
                          The iterative process of selecting a section to see what's available, then going back, verifying you're not a bot, selecting again - could be easier.
                          Although I must say that the iterative process is much easier than it was the last few years. Checking a box that you're not a bot was so much easier and quicker than having to decipher an eye test chart for a number or identify a bunch of pictures that do or do not contain vehicles / windows / dog s*** / or whatever in them. It used to take forever just to get back in for each seat selection.

Comment

Got mine today. Sec. 102, row 23, on an aisle!
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                              Got mine today. Sec. 102, row 23, on an aisle!
                              so you won't have to annoy anyone when you get up to pee 6x a period
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Priority 14
                                Club Level 25 (between the blue line and red line)
                                Row 8

Usually end up standing to avoid having my knees driven into the back of the chair in front of me so went with row 8 which is barstool type seats with a drink rail in front of us.

Comment

Working...
                                X