Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringi

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
    Regarding all these Wisconsin fans. You know guys all that is exactly, almost word for word, what Auburn fans said too.
    How much money are they getting?
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by BGDrew View Post
      You’re right. Someone at Wisconsin offered him over $500k to play one year in college instead of pro hockey. Give me a break.
      Yup, and Hayton crammed 5 courses in over the summer at SLU to be able to make the whole thing happen.

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringi

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
        Regarding all these Wisconsin fans. You know guys all that is exactly, almost word for word, what Auburn fans said too.
        I think you're onto something....
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
          How much money are they getting?
          Just a little less than the michigan players get. You should be able to figure it out from there.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Cliff Watson has signed with the Utah Grizzlies (ECHL).

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
              Yup, and Hayton crammed 5 courses in over the summer at SLU to be able to make the whole thing happen.
              Actually, he took 24 credits to graduate early and be eligible to transfer as a graduate. 24 credits is likely 6 or 8 classes. and they would be heavy with senior level economics and business courses.

Comment

Originally posted by jwilli View Post
                Actually, he took 24 credits to graduate early and be eligible to transfer as a graduate. 24 credits is likely 6 or 8 classes. and they would be heavy with senior level economics and business courses.
                Andy Baggot at UWBadgers.com actually hit on this in his interview with him
                LINK
                Originally posted by from the article
                In order to finish his pursuit of a double major at St. Lawrence – business and economics – Hayton took classes in economics, photography, anthropology, sociology, cinema history, money and banking economics, kinesiology and health studies.
                Hayton said he got an "A'' in every class.

Comment

• Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
                  Andy Baggot at UWBadgers.com actually hit on this in his interview with him
                  LINK
                  Obviously a lazy, selfish guy just looking for some booster cash (Eye roll emoji times 1 million).
                  Co-Founder/Editor of BGSUHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post

No free shoes
                    . Some football and basketball players were involved. In 2000, a very popular shoe dealer about 20 miles from Madison was offering discounts. To this day, I receive discounts up to 40% for being a repeat, and frequent, customer and I have never attended UW. They were publicly reprimanded and I believe the football team lost a few schollies the next year. Nothing free and nobody WAS or IS getting paid like manurespreader insinuates.

His handle says it all.
                    "her handle" even girls can like hockey Bobby Riggs.
                    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      Oh, come on. We can all get behind getting idiot Badger fans riled up!
                      its just too easy. they bet 6and8 on the craps table.
                      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Wow, I check out of this thread for a few days and this suddenly becomes the "Defending the Honor of the Badgers" thread. Don't you folks have an appointment to get together and sing Varsity again soon in your own thread? You can sell me once again on the great UW hockey program when you can get more than 2/3 of your rink full for your season home opener...

As for why Hayton would go to UW, he was likely looking to take another string of classes like what he "aced" at StL: "Hayton took classes in economics, photography, anthropology, sociology, cinema history, money and banking economics, kinesiology and health studies... Hayton said he got an "A'' in every class."
                        Wow, shocker. He got all "A"s with that workload. Do any of those classes require you to actually learn anything or just voice your opinion from a safe place once a week? I don't think most Tech students take that many "coaster" classes during their entire degree program.

And yes, Tech has a transfer goalie as well. And I doubt you'll find anyone who believe he chose Tech for the the academics after attending his 3rd university in three years. Yes, he's here to get D-I playing time, nothing more, nothing less.

Summary:
                        Badger posts of paranoia in the Tech thread... 1, 2, 3... We want more. 1, 2, 3... We want more.
                        Just kidding, not really.

Ryan

And now back to Michigan Tech hockey in the Michigan Tech hockey thread...
                        Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                        https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                        Originally posted by geezer
                        Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                        Originally posted by manurespreader
                        ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Taking shots at these student athletes, no matter what school or schools they attend is ridiculous. But, I'm assuming that all of you have "never" looked out for your own personal interests or a better opportunity ..... Stick to talking about hockey and stop slamming the kids.

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                          Wow, I check out of this thread for a few days and this suddenly becomes the "Defending the Honor of the Badgers" thread. Don't you folks have an appointment to get together and sing Varsity again soon in your own thread? You can sell me once again on the great UW hockey program when you can get more than 2/3 of your rink full for your season home opener...

As for why Hayton would go to UW, he was likely looking to take another string of classes like what he "aced" at StL: "Hayton took classes in economics, photography, anthropology, sociology, cinema history, money and banking economics, kinesiology and health studies... Hayton said he got an "A'' in every class."
                          Wow, shocker. He got all "A"s with that workload. Do any of those classes require you to actually learn anything or just voice your opinion from a safe place once a week? I don't think most Tech students take that many "coaster" classes during their entire degree program.

And yes, Tech has a transfer goalie as well. And I doubt you'll find anyone who believe he chose Tech for the the academics after attending his 3rd university in three years. Yes, he's here to get D-I playing time, nothing more, nothing less.

Summary:
                          Badger posts of paranoia in the Tech thread... 1, 2, 3... We want more. 1, 2, 3... We want more.
                          Just kidding, not really.

Ryan

And now back to Michigan Tech hockey in the Michigan Tech hockey thread...

Comment

Originally posted by pbr View Post
                            Taking shots at these student athletes, no matter what school or schools they attend is ridiculous. But, I'm assuming that all of you have "never" looked out for your own personal interests or a better opportunity ..... Stick to talking about hockey and stop slamming the kids.
                            No kidding! We don't want to hurt anyone's delicate feelings on the internet!!!! That would be terrible!!!!!

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Both the Pistons and Wings have released their schedules and there are two dates available for the GLI between Christmas and New Year's. When will MTU announce the GLI dates?
                              CCHA 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Dream No. 2 View Post
                                Both the Pistons and Wings have released their schedules and there are two dates available for the GLI between Christmas and New Year's. When will MTU announce the GLI dates?
                                It's most likely January 1-2, not sure why it hasn't been announced yet.
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X