Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringi

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    As I tweeted out on THG, MTU's lineups are out and there was only one change for MTU. Marcus Russell is in for Tommy Beretta on the 2nd line wit Gillies and Smith.
    Chris Gerrie hasn't been in a game yet. Is he hurt or just not showing that he belongs in the lineup?

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringi

Originally posted by redwing61 View Post
      Chris Gerrie hasn't been in a game yet. Is he hurt or just not showing that he belongs in the lineup?
      I will have to ask on that one...Joe also talked up Evan Anderson earning some playing time and he isn't getting into a game this weekend.
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        Evening everyone, live from AMSOIL arena. Come join me as I live chat on discord tonight's Icebreaker Championship game: https://discord.gg/eUQnTW As always, if you're new to discord, remember that you have to wait about 10 minutes after signing up before you can chat to help prevent spamming accounts. I'll do my best to keep you guys updated on what I see and here in the arena (I'm sitting next to the NCHC officials and the monitors used for official reviews.

As I tweeted out on THG, MTU's lineups are out and there was only one change for MTU. Marcus Russell is in for Tommy Beretta on the 2nd line with Gillies and Smith.
        For some reason I cannot get logged in. You might try resending the link.
        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
          oh s***. MY airline tickets are all messed up. Back to the drawing board on Monday.
          AFAIK, change fee on the 3 majors is $200, ma'am. Good luck.

Comment

Are we really looking as bad as the scoreboard indicates, 9 minutes in and not a single shot on goal and 2 goals given up? This start and the last two periods last night really have me concerned.
            2005-2006: 7-25-6
            2006-2007: 18-17-5
            2007-2008: 14-20-5
            2008-2009: 6-25-7
            2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
              Are we really looking as bad as the scoreboard indicates, 9 minutes in and not a single shot on goal and 2 goals given up? This start and the last two periods last night really have me concerned.
              And foot in mouth, 13 minutes in and tied 2-2, only 4 shots still though.

Comment

Glad to see the tie after one, but the shot differential is really concerning me, puts so much pressure on the goalie and means you have to score on a way higher percentage of your shots. Need to learn to get zone time.

Comment

Try this one: https://discord.gg/xsfUPk
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Big W tonight!

Quick talk between joe and Dirk:
                    Again Credit to resiliency down 2-0
                    See guys gelling
                    Not about W/L, can only control our effort
                    Thanks to all the supporters

Comment

Wow, this is yuuuge. Great job, Huskies!!!

Comment

The guys played real hard. Congratulations on a huge non conference win. now here's a question. is this considered an away win? in other words do we get extra points above the normal points for this or is this considered a neutral site game due to it being a tournament?

Comment

2-1 vs. teams ranked 16, 12 and 6. Outscored them 12-9. Does Tech crack the rankings next week?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
                            2-1 vs. teams ranked 16, 12 and 6. Outscored them 12-9. Does Tech crack the rankings next week?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                            In a way I guess. There are a lot of entrenched voters from the east who have not seen the team and though they will give some credit, they won't vote us very high. I'm guessing number 16 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                              In a way I guess. There are a lot of entrenched voters from the east who have not seen the team and though they will give some credit, they won't vote us very high. I'm guessing number 16 or so.
                              I think there will be a fair amount of "Union was overrated and UMD was exhausted from the night before" rationale, but I'd predict at least 16.

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
                                Shhhhh! I'd prefer we stay under the radar.

Comment

Working...
                                X