Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringi

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Goaltender is arguably biggest part of PK, so my statement is not inaccurate.
    If I was a player I'd be so po'ed about how Donahue was treated, I'd try to beat them 20-1.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 17-18 Preseason - MacNaughton, Broadmoor... What's this year bringi

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
      If I was a player I'd be so po'ed about how Donahue was treated, I'd try to beat them 20-1.
      Mayer, nothing but a goon. And FSU fans cheering while Donahue is laying there... totally Classsless ****bags

Comment

Goaltender is arguably biggest part of PK, so my statement is not inaccurate.
        Good point! Guess I read more into your comment than I should have.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
          Mayer, nothing but a goon. And FSU fans cheering while Donahue is laying there... totally Classsless ****bags
          WCHA suspends Mayer for one game.

Comment

Originally posted by lawdoggies View Post
            Wow! one whole game... oooh the severity of it all...

Comment

Originally posted by The Troll mtu86 View Post
              Wow! one whole game... oooh the severity of it all...
              if he had played I think the he would have had a huge target on his back and going forward I think he will for a long time to come.

Comment

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...E&&FORM=VDRVRV

Found some FSU highlights from the last nights game.. or maybe it's just the WCHA's new promotional video

Comment

I think L'Esperance got his point across, Reinke and L'Esperance showed great restraint not taking a shot at Mayer.
                  Have not seen a hockey player trying to blow someone up at this level. I hope Seamus was aware at least for a moment that it was coming, sure hope he is ok. He is a big part of this team.

Comment

Originally posted by lawdoggies View Post
                    Pathetic, and predictable.

Comment

Sure hope Kero starts tonight. Munson scares the crap out of me with his unpredictability. Really shocked he went back in after such a poor start.
                      I was actually surprised he started last night after 2 Kero wins last weekend. Munson must have been lights out in practice this week.

Comment

So much for that hope.

Come on Huskies time to win one!

Comment

So much for home ice

Comment

Ugh! We're going to finish below .500, I predict.

Comment

Ugh! We're going to finish below .500, I predict.
                              Well when was the last time we were swept. When was the last time we played like this. I can't remember when. I hated one thing more than anything else.... Giving up a shortie. That's two shorties in the last 5 games.I can't even remember when we scored the first goal of a game. I also thought we were lazy on the back check and we didn't keep our feet very well.
                              I also hated the Ferris announcers. I think the guys from Huntsville are better than them.
                              Last edited by manurespreader; 01-27-2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Doesn't help that Tech lost 4 guys this weekend. Donahue, Rienke, Jackson and Misiak. Pretty good bunch to be without. I know coach says they've got to play through that but it's pretty tough. Lines were a mess, guys were skating in to each other, falling all over, passes weren't crisp. Almost looked like the ice was really bad. Attempted passes were falling way short, guys were fumbling and losing pucks while skating up ice; on both teams. Not an excuse just an observation.

Comment

Working...
                                X