Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Looks like the DNC isn't the only party getting sued... http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017...p-good-reason/

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      Stock market gains benefit the wealthy, not the poor, but they do affect the average Joe as well. It's also true that business will respond favorably to some steps that are harmful to us all in the long run, such as removing important environmental regulations. But does Trump deserve some credit for the market we are in?
      Considering all the predictions that it'd crash under Trump, absolutely. There is more confidence in Americans today than there has been in the last 15 years, despite the trolls on here trying to convince otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Considering all the predictions that it'd crash under Trump, absolutely. There is more confidence in Americans today than there has been in the last 15 years, despite the trolls on here trying to convince otherwise.
        Well, I was looking for a little more analysis, flaggy, though I know you can give no more than what infowars gives you. No question confidence in our economy was at a historic low when GW left office, and the recovery from that has been outstanding. And nobody can be surprised that business responds well to such things as approving the Dakota Pipeline and walking away from the Paris Accords. But I'm just wondering what more informed people think about T's effect on business and the market. I mean, if he has done some good along with all the shyt, then give him credit.

Comment

Well, I see he is branching out to RedState. That's not going to make Alex happy.

Comment

Well, I was looking for a little more analysis, flaggy, though I know you can give no more than what infowars gives you. No question confidence in our economy was at a historic low when GW left office, and the recovery from that has been outstanding. And nobody can be surprised that business responds well to such things as approving the Dakota Pipeline and walking away from the Paris Accords. But I'm just wondering what more informed people think about T's effect on business and the market. I mean, if he has done some good along with all the shyt, then give him credit.
            82 consecutive months of growth. We all know who was in office for the last seven years. But, yes, Trump deserves credit since January. Even with the market staying stagnant he would deserve some credit, but give it time. The tweets will stop and we'll get more Hillary email concerns when it nosedives.
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Fox News Editorial: "Who Gives A Sh** If Trump Committed Treason? Not Us. Not You Either."

Tl;Dr of the link is: When we find out Trump lied and all this is true, does anyone really give two sh**s about it?
              Last edited by aparch; 08-05-2017, 08:36 AM.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                82 consecutive months of growth. We all know who was in office for the last seven years. But, yes, Trump deserves credit since January. Even with the market staying stagnant he would deserve some credit, but give it time. The tweets will stop and we'll get more Hillary email concerns when it nosedives.
                If dump gets any credit- it should be credit for doing nothing. Doing nothing means that all of President Obama's plans are still in place and working, for the most part. Even the 1/5 of our economy of healthcare is still the ACA, and it appears to be that way for a long time. If dump tanks it, well...

When some of his doing starts raising prices of stuff, that will be interesting.

But, as of yet, these guys have really done nothing - the Newsweek cover is very accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  If dump gets any credit- it should be credit for doing nothing. Doing nothing means that all of President Obama's plans are still in place and working, for the most part. Even the 1/5 of our economy of healthcare is still the ACA, and it appears to be that way for a long time. If dump tanks it, well...

When some of his doing starts raising prices of stuff, that will be interesting.

But, as of yet, these guys have really done nothing - the Newsweek cover is very accurate.
                  Uncertainty is not good for the business world, and T's administration has been a model of inconsistency and uncertainty. But do you think the manufacturers and other large business interests are showing more confidence because of his business first attitude. I mean, this guy cares nothing about protecting the environment or the middle class.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Fox News Editorial: "Who Gives A Sh** If Trump Committed Treason? Not Us. Not You Either."

Tl;Dr of the link is: When we find out Trump lied and all this is true, does anyone really give two sh**s about it?
                    It's interesting how many times people are making it equivalent that lying about an affair is the same as working with another country to influence an election.

If lying about an affair is that bad, shouldn't little newt be in prison?

And we have another article that does try to downplay the higher problem if russian influence. Again, to the dump supporters out there, is it REALLY ok that the russians tried to influence our election? Regardless of how dumps morons were involved or not.

If it was anyone in the EU, you'd be screaming bloody murder, and worrying about the New World Order. But for russia- crickets. What's up with that?

Comment

Uncertainty is not good for the business world, and T's administration has been a model of inconsistency and uncertainty. But do you think the manufacturers and other large business interests are showing more confidence because of his business first attitude. I mean, this guy cares nothing about protecting the environment or the middle class.
                      I get the uncertainty part, but there is one very clear certainty that this administration has been- nothing. Words and no action.

It's going to take some actual effort to really undo the environmental rules he squawks about. Just like it will take real work to undo the travel rules to Cuba.

As for the budget- it took exactly one continuing resolution to see that the people who control the purse strings are not nearly doing what he wants.

dump is like that nasty little dog that barks and barks and barks. Occasionally, they will get a tiny bite in- but as of yet, his lack of work means nothing significant has happened (other than making our country look like a bunch of fools)

The company I work for should be heavily effected by dump's policies- and we are not making a single change. As much as I can tell, there's no real alarm that anything may change.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Well, according to Drew, because none of us starred in or produced the film Liar Liar, we shouldn't be making judgements about lying.

When we find out, there will be the same reactions there have been about everything else. Lefties will go crazy, righties will go "lalalalala Hillary Benghazi emails", and certain vocal independents will talk about how it's not really that bad.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Well, according to Drew, because none of us starred in or produced the film Liar Liar, we shouldn't be making judgements about lying.

When we find out, there will be the same reactions there have been about everything else. Lefties will go crazy, righties will go "lalalalala Hillary Benghazi emails", and certain vocal independents will talk about how it's not really that bad.
                          I think people would care more if there was some real evidence of collusion. Maybe more will come out in time but so far it has been pretty underwhelming.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Does your back hurt when you keep dragging goal posts around like that?
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              I think people would care more if there was some real evidence of collusion. Maybe more will come out in time but so far it has been pretty underwhelming.
                              Russia - The Russian Government would like to give you damaging information on your opponent as part of its support for your campaign.

Trump Jr - I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                                Russia - The Russian Government would like to give you damaging information on your opponent as part of its support for your campaign..
                                true true true true as conjecture conjecture conjecture
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X