Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.15 - Now With More Yacht Banging Stories!

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    I think those are just excerpts she saw from comments on FB.
    That sounds about right. It is amazing what Trump did, and hopefully it's a wakeup call to the nation. I have my doubts, but it's possible. How the hell could HE win?
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Headline on CNN:

"Wash Post: Trump dictated Son's misleading statement on meeting with Russian Lawyer."
      Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      No WH chaos!
      Fake news!

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        When does CBS cash in and call the current political coverage "Survivor: White House"?
        Political Apprentice?
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
          the liberal equivalent to Alex Jones is Gwyneth Paltrow
          That's apt. Well done.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Fake news!
            Speaking of fake news, there was an article this morning on Morning Edition outlining a lawsuit about the making of some fake news at Fox. This was surrounding the murder of Seth Rich, and then the fake news that Fox published that was an inside hit.

Again, this was reporting about a lawsuit about this- which is in court, so it's real. For the most part, many people worked to publish this fake news to take the heat off of the russia investigation, which faux had to take back a week later.

At this moment (7:43 am), it's not published on line, so I hope you get to hear it. It's fun. And it will be fun. IIRC, our resident jones worshiper went all over this a few months ago, as if it was gospel. Obviously, it wasn't, and head will likely roll over it.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              an exerpt
              This idiot everyone is talking about beat out how many politicians? Hmm......what does that say about any of them? A guy with no political background but manages to basically wipe them all out of the race.
              I can't believe the disrespect that everyone ...See More
              XXXXl I've said it before... if this was eight years ago... it would be racism..Perfectly said Marnie...
              YYYY yes and Trump didn't need to bus everyone in and get people who have never bothered to vote, registered. Oprah herself comes out of the woodwork to speak on Obama's behalf.....why was that? She never has before??? Makes you wonder huh?
              XXXX not just wiped out the 16 who ran against him but he took out the Clinton machine with the media behind her. He took out the Obamas and all their glitter in Hollywood. 6 months into a job with swamp creatures on both sides trying to take him down. He has certainly made some bad decisions with people and protocoL but what did he do to night? Sent a tweet & about 50 people here commented

Heeeeeeellllpppp meeee!!!
              See, I don't really have people like this, I have more of the crowd who like or share every Ben Shapiro article ever posted.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                Speaking of fake news, there was an article this morning on Morning Edition outlining a lawsuit about the making of some fake news at Fox. This was surrounding the murder of Seth Rich, and then the fake news that Fox published that was an inside hit.

Again, this was reporting about a lawsuit about this- which is in court, so it's real. For the most part, many people worked to publish this fake news to take the heat off of the russia investigation, which faux had to take back a week later.

At this moment (7:43 am), it's not published on line, so I hope you get to hear it. It's fun. And it will be fun. IIRC, our resident jones worshiper went all over this a few months ago, as if it was gospel. Obviously, it wasn't, and head will likely roll over it.
                Have they caught the guy who committed the murder? It seems like a pretty bizarre crime and a lot of coincidences involved. I'll say this, with the amount of cameras around and the technology the police have I find it pretty strange when someone isn't at least charged with a murder. We've had a few of these situations in Mass and it completely baffles me.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  That sounds about right. It is amazing what Trump did, and hopefully it's a wakeup call to the nation. I have my doubts, but it's possible. How the hell could HE win?
                  okay Mr "But her emailz!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Have they caught the guy who committed the murder? It seems like a pretty bizarre crime and a lot of coincidences involved. I'll say this, with the amount of cameras around and the technology the police have I find it pretty strange when someone isn't at least charged with a murder. We've had a few of these situations in Mass and it completely baffles me.
                    A quick google search shows that about a third of all murders go unsolved. This isn't Law & Order or CSI. This is real life.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Really? Real life ain't like an episode of Blue Bloods or CSI. Crimes don't get neatly resolved in 44 minutes.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        A quick google search shows that about a third of all murders go unsolved. This isn't Law & Order or CSI. This is real life.
                        Over what time period? And what geographic area are we talking about? I'm not sure what things are like where you live, but there literally is a camera on every on ramp of every road around here. There are tons of cameras elsewhere and other stuff around too. I get that 20+ years ago it was tricky, and even today there are crimes that can be hard to solve, but the Rich murder along with some others it is hard to believe they can't come up with something.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                          okay Mr "But her emailz!!!"
                          Folks like you are the only ones still bringing up THE EMAILZ!!1!!1! Just sayin'.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Folks like you are the only ones still bringing up THE EMAILZ!!1!!1! Just sayin'.
                            my point is the "Anyone but Hillary" campaign, which the GOP started years prior to the election, was so successful that the Trump presidency should not be a surprise. You, and many others, fell for it and now here we are.

Comment

Trump thinks corporate profits = job growth and prosperity.

Check out @RealPressSecBot's Tweet: https://twitter.com/RealPressSecBot/status/892370842092355584?s=09
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

So the full story is up and posted now- http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/540783...ake-news-story

Again, this isn't about the murder, it's about the creation of fake news, and a good example of how Faux earns it's name. This is a lawsuit from Rod Wheeler, who used to work for Faux. And it basically outlines how Faux and the White House made up news to discredit the Clinton Campaign.

It's sad that they have to make up news just to scare people into agreeing with them, and just as bad that people eat this stuff up- to the point that even with the retractions and apologies (and probably this lawsuit) much of the public will believe what they said in the original news. Pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X